Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) (36251 Views)

Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper / Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by NaijaGoBetter2: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
From holy Ghost
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Fake alert & Fake Pastor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Resetinc: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Old format 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Babangidapikin: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lol I am not here to dispute but I find it funny sha ... Anyway The President sef na miracle worker, he can cough now and credit one million Nigerian..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Treasure17(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
Liars every where. Auto generated alerts.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by UndilutedTruth1: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
I tap into the same prophecy o.

#70k alert..... would go a long way.

All hope is almost lost.
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by israelmao(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
Bible remains an open book for those who study it in truth and indeed.The scriptures is surer than prophecy because it is the most authentic basis for everyone who believes it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
You sure say no be fake alert …

DSS should investigate the source of the funds. Naaa or place the money dey come from.
Abii naaa heaven ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by zebszebs: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
If you believe this shit is real.

Then I am here to tell you that if you have any education at all, then it was wasted on you.

Please, what bank did the transfer come from?

What account was debited?

What was the description?

Even if you dey cry, you suppose dey see road.

Even if you are so poverty-stricken and desperately looking for a breakthrough, at least your brain should still work.

Don't fall for hare-brained schemes being hocked by these religious charlatans and pulpit bandits like Uebert Angel, Johnson Suleiman and this baby crook

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Botragelad: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Only workers got the alert & they must return it immediately after service with interest & show proof of transfer otherwise Pastor will not return their children.
This cracked me up! Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by matm: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Materially good but how is that connected to salvation and eternal life?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Alerts from where exactly

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Useku(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nice,I believe it
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Entprys(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
It s true. An ordinary house girl got 11M.
Her madam seized it and sacked her instantly.
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by ruffDiamond: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
cheesy better be careful brethren!make e no be ransom money!! Pastor? I'm laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by ismodiwa(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Yoruba Muslims now claiming to be miracle money pastor

How pastor matter concern Muslims?
I've noticed you for some time now, please make we no turn am to religious matter..
U no go enjoy am
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by zebszebs: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Righteousness2:
Miracles are the Children's bread.
Miracles are the gifts of GOD to those who Believe.
Infact without the Miracles of GOD in this life, no mattet what you have or you dont have, you will struggle and struggle and struggle until you Die.

If thou can Believe, ALL Things are POSSIBLE .

Me myself, my life is a full dose of Miracles. Countless unimaginable Miracles.

But make no Mistake! , Miracle does not Substitute the needful which is the Salvation of your Soul. It is only Possible through JESUS CHRIST.

Only if Baba Righteousness2 had "Oju Inu" on that fateful night of his conception, a #50 prophylactic would have prevented this disgraceful display of his son in the "marketplace".
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by MindHacker9009(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
God1000:
And some people will believe him

These fake pastors are everywhere deceiving people, They have turned Christianity into 419 business

It has been 419 from the start. The Christian god that took another man's virgin wife and mated with her claiming one fake holy spirit, is that not 419?

God Almighty of the Old Testament is the only true God and does not mate with another man's wife.
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Peppysco: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Righteousness2:
Miracles are the Children's bread.
Miracles are the gifts of GOD to those who Believe.
Infact without the Miracles of GOD in this life, no mattet what you have or you dont have, you will struggle and struggle and struggle until you Die.

If thou can Believe, ALL Things are POSSIBLE .

Me myself, my life is a full dose of Miracles. Countless unimaginable Miracles.

But make no Mistake! , Miracle does not Substitute the needful which is the Salvation of your Soul. It is only Possible through JESUS CHRIST.

Oga, shut up. That is not a miracle but an automated induced miracle. I thought you would speak against this but why should you, you're also a product of scam induced Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Yesso I have 4 bank accounts and the money came into all of them in my house. 30 billion each. 💰

Na women go suffer from the scam pass. If you know you know
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Realdeals(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Miracle is real, but the probability of it happening is so slim for it to attract the kind of attention it is getting among religious folks.
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Usmanovic95(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
Pastor's scheming tactics to attract new members. The church will be packed to the rafters in subsequent program.New members go outweigh old ones lol. grin
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by ufotunang: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
Yes it happened..it's true
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by kolnel: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
What a better way to know that religion is a scam.
Where is that money coming from?
Robbing Peter to pay Paul?
Or another fraudulent trick from the fake pastors.
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Angrigowt: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
Easy na. Fake alert
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
NaijaGoBetter2:
From holy Ghost

From Casper the friendly ghost
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Jughead29: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
I believe in miracle, The man of God said it clearly that it could be from people you know that have your account details.
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Father4all: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
Arrengeeee
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Basicend: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Scam.

God does not do such.
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by damosade(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
Haaa... who do us like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.