Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap (4398 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity / Tanko Muhammed Has 32 Kids - Reno Omokri Reveals / Omokri Reveals Biggest Scam Buhari Is Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Sirianese: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
As shared on X by popular influencer and adviser to former president of Nigeria, GEJ.

Reno is a lifeless cocksúcker...whenever I see him on a headline I usually skip the story very fast, I never read

He ought to be on media blackout
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by richiemcgold: 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
9ijaprince:
Frustrated jobless Reno. I understand his angst..
I don't think he's doing this for free. Somebody is probably paying him for this job. Reno may not be jobless after all.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Sangoamadioha1: 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
hammerFC:

SINCE WHAT WE DO AFFECT YOU SO MUCH, WHY HAVEN'T YOU COMMITED SUICIDE?

U ARE A VERY USELESS MAN

YOUR PARENTS DID A VERY POOR JOB RAISING YOU.

Not surprised, na una way. See person wey dem train well🙄.
I dey enjoy Reno tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by plaindealer: 12:14am On Dec 04, 2023
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by tsdarkside(m): 1:07am On Dec 04, 2023
Rikkely:

This is a harmless advise, make nonsense to comment here with many Monikers, it won't change anything in your life

are you threatning me....?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Abagworo(m): 1:11am On Dec 04, 2023
There were different types of caps worn by different clans of Igboland based on the cultural and religious system and only 2 are traceable to Europeans and Arabs which is the red hat and the fedora hat. The so called winter cap is "Okpu agu" worn only by Eastern Igbos, Crossriver and Akwaibom used in Ekpe culture which exists only in that axis. It originated from that Crossriver axis and was always the cap for Ikpirikpi ogu dance of Ohafia and other Crossriver Igbos. In the last century the use of the cap by youths spread from Crossriver area into Igbo, Ogoni and Ijaw areas .

So Reno is 100% wrong .

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Dafresh: 1:34am On Dec 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The hat was popular amongst Europeans between the 1700 to 1800. They were very active in Africa during that period.
Show me one European that wear it in the 60s
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by KosiGee(m): 1:38am On Dec 04, 2023
tsdarkside:

guy,calm down....you are gettin too angry....he no reach matter for startin killin each other na....

chillax man....

Reno should be the most mischievous Nigerian. He has a full time job of insulting Igbos. For a man like him, It is shameful, foolish and childish.

He insults Ebonyi people, now he has turned his stupidity to those part of Igbos that wear the woolly hat.

Reno wouldn’t try this with the Hausas or fulanis and he wouldn’t try this with the Yorubas.
He will end up in a really big trouble with his foolishness.
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Gajagojo: 2:04am On Dec 04, 2023
KosiGee:

Reno should be the most mischievous Nigerian. He has a full time job of insulting Igbos. For a man like him, It is shameful, foolish and childish.

He insults Ebonyi people, now he has turned his stupidity to those part of Igbos that wear the woolly hat.

Reno wouldn’t try this with the Hausas or fulanis and he wouldn’t try this with the Yorubas.
He will end up in a really big trouble with his foolishness.
What do you mean by insulted Ebonyi?
Are you somehow trying to dissociate from Ebonyi or to dissociate Ebonyi from Iboes
See denial and betrayal before the cock crows. Chai
Reno did not single out Ebonyi

In fact when these issue arose Ebonyi state has not been created.
So that EbonyiThing YOU are saying is coming from a place of shame and attempt to disown.

If an Ebonyi man won a Nobel prize you won't remember he is Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Gajagojo: 2:06am On Dec 04, 2023
Abagworo:
There were different types of caps worn by different clans of Igboland based on the cultural and religious system and only 2 are traceable to Europeans and Arabs which is the red hat and the fedora hat. The so called winter cap is "Okpu agu" worn only by Eastern Igbos, Crossriver and Akwaibom used in Ekpe culture which exists only in that axis. It originated from that Crossriver axis and was always the cap for Ikpirikpi ogu dance of Ohafia and other Crossriver Igbos. In the last century the use of the cap by youths spread from Crossriver area into Igbo, Ogoni and Ijaw areas .

So Reno is 100% wrong .
What is Eastern Ibo

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by KosiGee(m): 2:39am On Dec 04, 2023
Gajagojo:

What do you mean by insulted Ebonyi?
Are you somehow trying to dissociate from Ebonyi or to dissociate Ebonyi from Iboes
See denial and betrayal before the cock crows. Chai
Reno did not single out Ebonyi

In fact when these issue arose Ebonyi state has not been created.
So that EbonyiThing YOU are saying is coming from a place of shame and attempt to disown.

If an Ebonyi man won a Nobel prize you won't remember he is Ebonyi

Just take it from me…I have a feeling you might be related to Reno. He will run into trouble and I’m sure he will be man enough to accept that fate when it hits him
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Abufo: 2:40am On Dec 04, 2023
SeeWahala:
I thought the missionaries and colonial masters came in through the sea via sea ports. Igbo land Is landlocked. Did the whites wear their beanie headwarmers all through their conquest from the seas of the south west to the north before realising that our weather is too hot for them when they got to igbo land like 20 years later to remove the cap and throw it away in maazi okoro's backyard for him to pick up and put on?

Questions- Questions- Questions

why do you bother with this worthless vagabond that excels only in bedding widows............see him seeking validation from his political patrons in Abuja....what remains for this pastoral failure is to go down on all fours for his "congo to be shined wella"................his opinion is about as worthy as a bucket of warm spit ! bloody k-legged bedroom bandit!
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Gajagojo: 2:46am On Dec 04, 2023
KosiGee:

Just take it from me…I have a feeling you might be related to Reno. He will run into trouble and I’m sure he will be man enough to accept that fate when it hits him
Your people provoked him

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by KosiGee(m): 3:12am On Dec 04, 2023
Gajagojo:

Your people provoked him

Who are your people?

Not everyone does online bantering and social media stupidity.
Reno will dig his grave all by himself and bury himself all by himself.
Let him know that. He will be consumed by his own toxicity.
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Gajagojo: 3:23am On Dec 04, 2023
KosiGee:

Who are your people?

Your people are more toxic
They can give but cannot take

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by raskymonojendor: 5:26am On Dec 04, 2023
What a thread.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Typing: 5:57am On Dec 04, 2023
hammerFC:

ONLY IDIOTS CARE ABOUT RENO.

The thing pain this one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Typing: 6:02am On Dec 04, 2023
KosiGee:

Who are your people?

Cry cry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Typing: 6:05am On Dec 04, 2023
KosiGee:

Reno will not run into any trouble. Nigerians are solidly behind him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by GoodLife4live: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2023
Yorubafather:

I don't have problem with your propaganda photos as far it makes you and fellow Yoruba Muslims happy and masturbate heavily grin grin
if I show you the pictures of your forefathers u go cry..... But make dey my own small...
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by GoodLife4live: 6:18am On Dec 04, 2023
Rikkely:

Person wey pass you pass you, Igbo get level pass your people
you meant dis sufferhead lineage ?

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by tsdarkside(m): 6:19am On Dec 04, 2023
GoodLife4live:
you meant dis sufferhead lineage ?

na we even force them to wear cloth sef.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by tsdarkside(m): 6:20am On Dec 04, 2023
awon olomo winter caps....

did you guys noticed that their women actualy dress like yoruba women....??

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Typing: 6:23am On Dec 04, 2023
Dafresh:

Go and sit down. Reno don expose una. Igbo dont have any traditional Cap grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by elverdad: 6:23am On Dec 04, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
As shared on X by popular influencer and adviser to former president of Nigeria, GEJ.

A black man and his stupid ways ...The white are travelling to the moon ;discovering new planets and trying very hard to advance technology

And

You monkeys are here fighting each other over nothing

Shame on you all
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Brek: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2023
No source to back up ur silly claims
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Brek: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2023
Typing:

Go and sit down. Reno don expose una. Igbo dont have any traditional Cap grin grin
Answer his questions
You guys don't have a single evidence
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by tsdarkside(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2023
Dafresh:

shattapu....na winter throwaway caps una dey copy till today....

sue me to court.... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by tsdarkside(m): 6:28am On Dec 04, 2023
MEEVEET,oya lets continue our daily banters....

come defend your people....

why are you always nakked....??

bushman....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by tsdarkside(m): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2023
ewee....he just ran away just like that....

MEEVEET....!!

come back here....!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Brek: 6:36am On Dec 04, 2023
tsdarkside:
MEEVEET,oya lets continue our daily banters....

come defend your people....

why are you always nakked....??

bushman....
Which argument is that?
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap by Brek: 6:36am On Dec 04, 2023
tsdarkside:
ewee....he just ran away just like that....

MEEVEET....!!

come back here....!!
Ekpe/agu cult cap has been from time immemorial. Ekpe is a society in southeastern Nigeria and some parts of southwest Cameroon. Just like nsibidi, it was used by Igbos, Ibibio etc

Ekpe means leopard. That cap is called okpuagu in Igbo just like it's sister dress material is called Isiagu. I wouldn't blame you, Igbos have a robust civilization that keep even the white guessing it's origin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Pipelines Dynamited in the Niger Delta / South South Region Guide  / Biafra To Announce Its Own Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.