Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life (1009 Views)

Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh / If You Were The Creator, What Would You Do To A Rebellious Creation? / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by SporaD8: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
kkins25:

If i remove my hypothalamus? Will i still be the "main" me?
Why not?!
Same as a Skipper who lost control of his Boat(body) remains his main self; but as far the water(Earth) is concerned, he is practically stuck/helpless/useless - only option left is Jettison!
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by romeo1000(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
Reincarnation is real. Read gofuckyourself thread
SweetBuns:

I believe in a soul
And I believe there is something or somewhere the soul will go after death
What I don't buy tho, is this reincarnation and "lagging behind" concept you're trying to sell here
When you die, you get judged for your actions on earth and go to either heaven or hell
Simple as ABC
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
romeo1000:
Reincarnation is real. Read gofuck yourself thread
Nonsense. undecided
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by LordReed(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
Screwcode1:
Ever since my consciousness was awake, I have been having several unthinkable dreams about, principalities and outer plains, where I fly, disappear, move objects, change forms to objects, animals, humans in order to avert being killed, sometimes in my dreams I see how big and mighty evil is that I cowardly joins, I’ve been having several attacks, and any time I tried to find out was wrong the dreams became more, so I stopped thinking about the dream and pretend it never happens also acts dumb towards it, severally spirits have visited me in this physical world, past events flashes through my brains, and I see it like I was there, for example, our religion calls it war between good and evil, God and satan, but I know is war between white race, (hybrids made by who we call satan, and blacks (original creations made by who we call Jesus) weapons are not really made for humans but for a Great War that’s coming, and humans( goats) will fight Gods children (sheeps) and Islam is the (goats). I have more to reveal… but first digest this

*SIGH* Another one lost in the stories of their own head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Prayer For You Today / Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? / Warning ! Stop Abusing Men Of God,pastors !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.