Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Am I Loosing This One Too? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Loosing This One Too? (1128 Views)

Help I'm Loosing My Mind / My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
We did the Yoruba traditional marriage and church wedding but no court wedding and I paid her dowries according to Yoruba tradition
BabbanBura:

Great comments!

Op, except if you didn't pay dowry on your first marriage in an Igbo culture, no one can take your kids and change their names, no one!
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
09122573727(quote author=Intergrated post=127305030]What did in just read. A woman changed your childrens name and you are alive. Op abeg send me your number.abeg[/quote]
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
I think so too. I want to learn how to be a bad guy. I am just too kind and soft
MrBroke:
All I can say is "you not man enough"

1 Like

Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
That's my side of the story. The day she was packing she told me she has been planning the divorce for 2 years
We4all:
You sound like a weak man. I also feel you are not saying the whole truth.
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
It's not arranged at all. We got married in a church and did the Yoruba engagement but no court wedding
OlawaleBammie:

Don't mind OP
It's either

1. OP is a fuul, creating fiction thread.
1. OP is not the biological father of those children and he knew room the beginning..OP can not perform, the marriage was just an arrangement marriage, rhe family friend was the owner if the marriage and the children.

Because if not so, how can u tell me ur wife divorce you and changed the surname of ur children while u re still alive??

Mu² OP think everybody is as fuulish as h!m
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
As at the time she brought the kette from court I was a depot head of the largest drink FMCG in the world (you can check the name Ab InBev online) and so I wasn't poor at all. I earn well
Jennyclay:
@bolded, of course he won’t answer the question.

The truth is, most these men are so poor that they can’t even take good care of themselves not to talk of their wife and children… and they would still be expecting true love from their wife undecided. Shior!!

He most have deceived his wife into marriage, only for the wife to find out that he has nothing to offer then she peacefully leave with her children in order not to cheat on him.

Nobody wants to settle down for less my dear!!
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
I did. I paid dowries the Yoruba way
ahnie:

He nor pay DOWRY....Don't you gerrit.
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Uhmmmm
ecolime:

A woman took your kids away just like that and changed their surname. I just have to believe that family friend she married is their real father and not you.

If truly you are their father, then Will Smith no SIMP reach you. You should still be crying till now. Spits undecided
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Exactly . No court wedding but we did all other sruffs
Intergrated:
how them take dey marry without dowry? . To the extent she carry am go court. I thought you do traditional and registry or church and traditional?
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
I am not 100% sure of the paternity as no medical test was done but I suffered on those children .I love them and too care of them to the best of my ability till she left with them
Kobojunkie:
She carry who go court? No court will allow a woman deprive a man of children that are his. It doesn't matter whether he paid dowry or not, legally, children born in a marriage belong to both husband and wife unless the children are not biologically the man's. undecided

So, let's not pretend we know the story more than OP abeg! undecided
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
It wasn't sir )ma
ahnie:
I want to believe your acct has bn HACKED.
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
I am now in Lagos please help me
Acidosis:

You don't have to believe anything yet. Just try and convince the op to provide details here. As long as he is ready to relocate to Lagos state, he will gain full access to his kids in max. 3 months.
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
I need help. Please help me
Acidosis:

Yeah, this thing can happen when the child in the picture is genetically dum.b.

To lay claims over a child you didn't birth biologically, you have to go through the legal route (e.g., adoption, etc.). Anything outside this scope is a complete waste of time.
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
We are not legally married as there was no court wedding but we did church wedding and the Yoruba engagement
Think9ja:
Who is this weak man?
You're crying, as per say person die or what?

God never create woman weh go temper with my seed

If I impregnate you and you don't want to keep it, better abort it without letting me know. Cos if I do know, you're keeping that baby whether I'm going to marry you or not. If you try anything funny, oloun I'm going spiritual.

Are you talking about someone you legally married here or some wajoko settings?

Your mum and dad will be disappointed seeing what a weak man you have become

I wish you well sha
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Janeola: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
I got the responses and I really appreciate the responses both negative and positive. I'm all fairness I feel I am too soft too as a man. Not stupid cos if you meet me in person you will know what I am saying but sometimes the wisdom of a wise man seems foolish. If you can help in any way, assist me
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
Janeola:
I got the responses and I really appreciate the responses both negative and positive. I'm all fairness I feel I am too soft too as a man. Not stupid cos if you meet me in person you will know what I am saying but sometimes the wisdom of a wise man seems foolish. If you can help in any way, assist me
Too soft as a man? What does that even mean? Stop fooling yourself as there is no such thing. undecided

Can you force a woman to remain with you when she has no desire to? Do you think it even makes sense to force anyone to being in relationship with you? Stop buying bullsheet ideas fed you by others. Focus your mind on understanding the situation you are in and come up with a best fit solution instead. undecided

Again, why was your ex able to take your kids away from you and even change their names? You still haven't answered that question. We are not mind readers, so you will have to open up about that. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
Janeola:
I am not 100% sure of the paternity as no medical test was done but I suffered on those children .I love them and too care of them to the best of my ability till she left with them
Yet you stood by and allowed your ex take them from you and even change their name from yours, why? undecided
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Kingrshd3: 4:53am On Dec 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why exactly did you completely lose custody of your kids from your first marriage? Your wife changing the name of the kids means you are not even acknowledged as their father at all. Divorce does not give anyone that right. So answer that question and that may help answer your current question as to whether you are also going to lose custody of your son if you and your wife were to go your separate ways. undecided

2. The word "best" is relative though. What you think is best may not necessarily be considered best by the other person involved in the marriage so you need to be in continuous communication with your partner about these things for a marriage to work. So, how is communication between you and your spouse? undecided

May God bless your wisdom cos have never heated such before in my life.

How can she changed their surname to d new husband or is d new husband d initial or original father of the kids 😳😳😲

Something is really wrong somehwere
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by Kingrshd3: 4:55am On Dec 07, 2023
Janeola:

Answer this plz

How do u go about it by allowing your ex to go with the children to an extent of changing their surname 😳😳😳😲😳😳😲😳
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by frozen70(f): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2023
Janeola:
I was married for 10 years, lost the marriage some 7 years ago. The marriage was blessed with two children. My wife left and married a family friend the very next month she divorced me and changed the name of the kids to her new husband's name . I cried and cried but was helpless as I don't have what it takes to fight back. I remarried after 5 years and 2 years down the lane it's looking like this one too might not work. The marriage is blessed with a son. He will be one year old in few days. Am I going to loose this my son again. Please help me. What do I do. I am doing my best in the marriages both the failed one and this one but it seems I am not just good with good women. If I divorce now . Can I be given custody of a year old boy ? I can't sleep. I have crying, I can't sleep. Please help me. What can I do

Dont be surprise another third marriage will fail too

By then people will conclude that the problem is from you and you go explain tire

Seat her down and ask her to tell you all the problems she is facing in this marriage that you want to solve them through her support and cooperation

Just start with that

But if you are feeling to big to bend down your pride and discuss with her

Then it's gone
Re: Am I Loosing This One Too? by ahnie: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
This one strong o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breakingnews: Pipeline Exploded At Ogolonto Area In Ikorodu, Firefighter Needed / Laugh Till You Enter Coma: Learn About Nigerian Girl And Their Love Life / Disadvantages Of Being A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.