Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (99894 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
Smilelo:

Thank u, no vex say I dey distup u ooo. Because our people say person way dey ask question no dey miss road to where him dey go.

I will go there 2morrow. I beg make I ask u, still dey use the card or u done stop to use am.
Been using mine about two years ago and will expire next year, still working perfectly.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
Smilelo:

Thank u, no vex say I dey distup u ooo. Because our people say person way dey ask question no dey miss road to where him dey go.

I will go there 2morrow. I beg make I ask u, still dey use the card or u done stop to use am.

I still make use of the cards.
I have a low KYC & medium KYC cards which I will soon upgrade to Full KYC.

1 Like

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
isreal35:
Been using mine about two years ago and will expire next year, still working perfectly.

The one I got in 2012 will expire in 2015 but the one I just got this year which is the medium KYC type will expire in 2019.

The card now last for 5 years! !!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

I still make use of the cards.
I have a low KYC & medium KYC cards which I will soon upgrade to Full KYC.

i beg bros waiting u mean by KYC CARD i beg break am down make i understand so that i go know. i no want make mistake ooo. i beg if i want to withdraw from my bet365 account how i go manage do am
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Smilelo:

i beg bros waiting u mean by KYC CARD i beg break am down make i understand so that i go know. i no want make mistake ooo. i beg if i want to withdraw from my bet365 account how i go manage do am

UBA Africard are of three types in terms of KYC (Know Your Customer) which are:

1. LOW KYC

i.CARD LOAD LIMIT
Daily loading: Up to N50,000
Maximum balance at any time: N250,000
Quarterly spend limit (90days) : N250,000

ii.NEEDED ID
Any ID

iii. OTHER INFO
Passport Photograph and application letter.

2. MEDIUM KYC

i.CARD LOAD LIMIT
Daily loading: Up to N750,000
Maximum balance at any time: N750,000
Quarterly spend Limit (90 days) : N750,000

ii.NEEDED ID
Valid ID – Drivers License, International Passport,
Driver License or National ID.

iii. OTHER INFO
Utility Bill,Passport Photograph and application letter

3. FULL KYC

i.CARD LOAD LIMIT
Daily loading: Up to 10,000
USD equivalent Maximum balance at any time: N10,000 USD (per quarter)
Annual Spend Limit: USD 40,000

ii.NEEDED ID
Must be International Passport

iii. OTHER INFO

Hope the piece of information above are useful to you,if yes,like
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT on facebook via http://facebook.com/ijamsolution

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

1. LOW KYC

i.CARD LOAD LIMIT

ii.NEEDED ID
Any ID

iii. OTHER INFO

2. MEDIUM KYC

i.CARD LOAD LIMIT

ii.NEEDED ID

iii. OTHER INFO

3. FULL KYC

i.CARD LOAD LIMIT

ii.NEEDED ID

iii. OTHER INFO

indeed very help full. as for guru way u be as i want go bank now for the card which one u if think say e go good make i do because me i want to they play that bet365
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

1. LOW KYC

i.CARD LOAD LIMIT

ii.NEEDED ID
Any ID

iii. OTHER INFO

2. MEDIUM KYC

i.CARD LOAD LIMIT

ii.NEEDED ID

iii. OTHER INFO

3. FULL KYC

i.CARD LOAD LIMIT

ii.NEEDED ID

iii. OTHER INFO

I beg help me. Answer this question if I want to withdraw my money since I don't have an account with U.B.A bank how will I do because as I am writing this message now I am in the bank and tha costumer care toldme since I want the card I. Should go ahead and open an account with dem. So what will I do if I want to withdraw
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2014
Smilelo:

I beg help me. Answer this question if I want to withdraw my money since I don't have an account with U.B.A bank how will I do because as I am writing this message now I am in the bank and tha costumer care toldme since I want the card I. Should go ahead and open an account with dem. So what will I do if I want to withdraw

It is not compulsory you have account with them,you can withdraw with the card on any ATM machine.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2014
Smilelo:

indeed very help full. as for guru way u be as i want go bank now for the card which one u if think say e go good make i do because me i want to they play that bet365

Go for the medium kyc type!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Go for the medium kyc type!

thanks i just finish doing it at the bank they told me to come back by next week
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Smilelo:

thanks i just finish doing it at the bank they told me to come back by next week

Yes bro and that is it!

Welcome to our world! !!

That reminds me as you will need to open at least a savings account which you can connect
UMOBILE or UDIRECT to for easy funding of your UBA africard yourself without going to the bank.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Would be lovely if they had an option to fund this card online WITHOUT the need to have an account. Besids that, it's a great offering.

Anyone know if this can be used for paypal verification?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Yes bro and that is it!

Welcome to our world! !!

That reminds me as you will need to open at least a savings account which you can connect
UMOBILE or UDIRECT to for easy funding of your UBA africard yourself without going to the bank.

Please how will I go about that. Give me some information on how to go about it. Thank
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by MSNNG(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
The card work fine. I also like the security feature as you can set a special password to be filled anytime you want to use the card for payment online.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
isreal35:

my brother i beg how i go use withdraw my money from the africard. na for A.T.M machine or where
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
MSNNG:
The card work fine. I also like the security feature as you can set a special password to be filled anytime you want to use the card for payment online.

how will i go about this UMOBILE or UDIRECT of a thing help me with some info
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Yes bro and that is it!

Welcome to our world! !!

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Smilelo:

my brother i beg how i go use withdraw my money from the africard. na for A.T.M machine or where
yea normal atm machine. pins for web use and atm use will be given.

1 Like

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Smilelo:

Please how will I go about that. Give me some information on how to go about it. Thank

Speak with customer care for them to give you direction!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by MSNNG(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Smilelo:

Can you shed more light on this, where is it located on their site so I can check it up. Its actually been a while I used this card as I only use it for specific payment because I also use various others channels.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
MSNNG:

Can you shed more light on this, where is it located on their site so I can check it up. Its actually been a while I used this card as I only use it for specific payment because I also use various others channels.

I don't know anything about it oooo that is y am asking anyone who. Know about it to. Tell us on how to go about it
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by eluquenson(m): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2014
Smilelo:

It's as simple as eba, visit any UBA office, request for UDirect form, fill it & submit.Your login details will be sent via your emaill address.
check your email frequently for the UDirect login details then activate.
It's very easy to load your Africard on UDirect as it shown on the left hand side of the platform.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
eluquenson:
It's as simple as eba, visit any UBA office, request for UDirect form, fill it & submit.Your login details will be sent via your emaill address.
check your email frequently for the UDirect login details then activate.
It's very easy to load your Africard on UDirect as it shown on the left hand side of the platform.

Using UMOBILE is even faster! !!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
2ndOGA:
Would be lovely if they had an option to fund this card online WITHOUT the need to have an account. Besids that, it's a great offering.

Anyone know if this can be used for paypal verification?

You can always fund your card through what we call Card to Card Transfer which you can reach me via info@ijamsolution.com for.

You can use the card to verify your PayPal account most especially that of Nigeria
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by EdDave(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
There is a question here that no one has addressed properly.
How do u get paid into your UBAAfricard?
There is an acct Number on the back of the card.
Agreed.
If I want 2 load my card, there is only one dedicated cashier that does that. That is here in Makurdi.
How then does someone in USA or Uk ( ie bet365) pay into my Africard?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
EdDave:
There is a question here that no one has addressed properly.
How do u get paid into your UBAAfricard?
There is an acct Number on the back of the card.
Agreed.
If I want 2 load my card, there is only one dedicated cashier that does that. That is here in Makurdi.
How then does someone in USA or Uk ( ie bet365) pay into my Africard?

You can get paid with the 10 digit number at the back of the card which is known as Client ID.
For example,I will need your client ID and names on your card to be able to send money to your
UBA Africard from my own.

You can fund your card through the cashier,from other UBA Africard account and by using UMOBILE or UDIRECT.

Sites like bet365 do always pay into the card you used for signing up with them and they don't need your
client ID but it will be done automatically once you've verified your account with them.

Hope these help!

Best! !!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by EdDave(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ok. That helps. Thanx.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:24am On Oct 13, 2014
EdDave:
Ok. That helps. Thanx.

Great hearing this from you!
You are welcome! !!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

You can get paid with the 10 digit number at the back of the card which is known as Client ID.
For example,I will need your client ID and names on your card to be able to send money to your
UBA Africard from my own.

You can fund your card through the cashier,from other UBA Africard account and by using UMOBILE or UDIRECT.

Sites like bet365 do always pay into the card you used for signing up with them and they don't need your
client ID but it will be done automatically once you've verified your account with them.

Hope these help!

i no understand oooo make me understand more

Best! !!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
how do I apply for UBA africard ?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mrchippychappy:
how do I apply for UBA africard ?

if someone have been calling u with this number 07033348623,08112403747,08098552341. please RUN for ur life he is a scam. he have scam so many people .

please take my advise.

i told him that i will be the last person he will ever scam. he will be telling u about bet365. and ladbrokes after opening your account and that u should send him your username and password. please dont fall for him no matter what he said run away from him infact report him to the nearest police station. i have also reported him to EFCC and he is been monitor as i speak to u.

please run from him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.