Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. (24082 Views)

Breakdown Of $3.65 Billion Abacha's Recovered Loot And Their Sources / Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju / I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Christistruth00: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Elxandre:

Remove the Christ in your name and stop disgracing Christians.
Tinubu that has always denied any business linked to him. Till now, he hasn't associated with any known business, yet he owns a private jet.
He said he made his first million dollars from deloitte but investigations revealed it's impossible with his rank then.
You people are clowns in this country.

How did Obi make his own money in 1999
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Teenaira: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Peter Obi went to CKC Onitsha (verified)
Peter Obi got a 2;1 in Philosophy in UNN (verified)

Tinubu went to Government college Ibadan (forged and fake)
Tinubu got a certificate from Chicago state university (forged)

grin grin

Elections are over. I doubt if CKC Onitsha (Verified) and a 2;1 in Philosophy in UNN (verified) are sources of weath of Peter Obi in the last 35 years.
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Aguilar(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Na today we dey hear this one grin grin
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by rhames(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
MEEVEET:
Let's start with tinubu

I challenge anyone name one Tinubu business or company he had as at 1999 worth 50 million and win 100k ... I dare anyone

2-0
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Trimjos: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Wikipedia also making a fool of themselves?

you mean wikipedia that Agbadorians like yourself edited immediately the drug lord was sworn in and was even shown here on NL?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
Please arrest... Balablue and all the politicians...

They are in front of you oooo
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Lukuluku69(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Trimjos:

you mean wikipedia that Agbadorians like yourself edited immediately the drug lord was sworn in and was even shown here on NL?

Whatever makes you sleep Buddy cool
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Trimjos: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Whatever makes you sleep Buddy cool

good that u well understand
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by rayopt(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
Greatness09:

You have no point my dear

And it is not my fault if you don't get it
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by naija1stnigar(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
I will only take them serious if they start from Tinubu
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by layi(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
What about source of poverty?
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by ablejesus26(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Drug criminals will be very sad. They soon start attacking this policy. grin

Not just drug criminals, both ritualist grin both terrorist sponsors,kidnappers, yahoo yahoo etc.
But if We want to go by your sole recognition of the drug crime,then my President should be eating stony half dun beans in Kuje by now grin
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Lukuluku69(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
Trimjos:

good that u well understand

Now, go sleep easy.
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by deelobe: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters
START WITH THOSE IN THE POLICE FORCE. YOU MUST REMOVE THE LOG IN YOUR EYES SO YOU CAN SEE THE SPECK IN OTHERS.
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by OfoIgbo: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Teenaira:

Elections are over. I doubt if CKC Onitsha (Verified) and a 2;1 in Philosophy in UNN (verified) are sources of weath of Peter Obi in the last 35 years.

Peter Obi got a 2:2 in Philosophy in UNN (verified)

Tinubu's primary school certificate (non-existent or fake)
Tinubu's secondary school certificate (secondary school did not exist then, so certificate is fake)
Tinubu's university degree (forged, so fake)

The police should start from Tinubu. He needs to explain his wealth. The police may have to contact FBI, DEA to supply them with evidence of Tinubu's income while in the U.S grin grin
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Trimjos: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Now, go sleep easy.

I am not CORNfused like u folks na.. I work hard and not sleep away my time like Agbad0rians like you do
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Lukuluku69(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Trimjos:

I am not CORNfused like u folks na.. I work hard and not sleep away my time like Agbad0rians like you do

Ok.
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by nwosu1234: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Judolisco(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Elxandre:

And you think pauper businessmen get introduced to presidents.
This is why I don't bother engaging on Nairaland. πŸ˜‚
d same way u think a close ally of mko Abiola is a poor man... Abiola was one of d richest man in Africa at dat time
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Dont attack the person, attack the message
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Elxandre(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
Judolisco:
d same way u think a close ally of mko Abiola is a poor man... Abiola was one of d richest man in Africa at dat time
Did you see me talk about Tinubu in what you quoted? Anyone knows they weren't poor anyways. When they made money was the reason for argumnent.
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Bigseven(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
Useless decree and foolish job. Better go and pick beans than this stupid job you want to start. You’ll put your officers in trouble oo.

Someone will be in poverty and you’ll now investigate why he’s poverty but when you see wealth you want to investigate. I sha hope you are talking about Politicians not hardworking citizens. Leech
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by drlateef: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
MEEVEET:

Obi has never owned a brewery business never

What about his family brewery that he pumped government money without any returns?
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by drlateef: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
MEEVEET:

Obi was never poor never he was a rich kid... His family own next international the biggest distribution company in Nigeria

Shut up!!! His father was a poor shoemaker before he used drug money to establish brewery for his family.
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Brushstrokes20: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Awesome! eBOLA should be 1st on the list! undecided
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by MEEVEET: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
drlateef:

What about his family brewery that he pumped government money without any returns?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜ who told you that story? Obi family have never owned a brewery

Thru only distribute beers wine, soda, and many more
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by kennethesan(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hmmmmmn... No be audio be that?
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by drlateef: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
MEEVEET:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜ who told you that story? Obi family have never owned a brewery

Thru only distribute beers wine, soda, and many more

NeXT Brewery. Will you stop telling lies?
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by MEEVEET: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
drlateef:

NeXT Brewery. Will you stop telling lies?
Next brewery? Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what's the name of their beer abeg
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by abbiboy: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
It's now u're waking up to ur responsibility, useless public institution.
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Jossibest(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
When did police started doing EFCC duty
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by zudozz: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

NIGERIAN YOUTHS N MASSES ARE GETTING WT THEY DESERVE.

Imagine these thieves, these common criminals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot / "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief / Dino Melaye And His Crew In Serious Praise And Worship Mood "Mother Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.