Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? (61584 Views)

The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / The Worth Of Land Surveying / HELP, SOMEONE BORROWED MONEY FROM ME, USED HIS LAND AS COLLATERAL. CAN I SELL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by stanvesco(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
He found this and was advised to post it on Facebook so that those that knows much about treasure stones and minerals would help him identify it. But unfortunately, non of the comments has ascertained what exact treasure or stone this is.

I know that there are many greatly knowledgeable People on Nairaland that would be able to tell us what this is and it's value. I'm sending this Thread's Link to him immediately now so that he would follow the discussion to know it's value for certain. And so that he would take the necessary security steps in guarding that his Landed Property for the massive natural Wealth which this may indicate is abundantly there.

I'm sure that we shall be able to get our assured confirmation here. So, great Nairalanders, what do you think this is and its value?

Also be very careful, some pictures I am seeing are saying that's a rough uncut diamond...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Tbasicme: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
That's Quartz

It's a precious stone for onament

WealthyNigerian:
He found this and was advised to post it on Facebook so that those that knows much about treasure stones and minerals would help him identify it. But unfortunately, non of the comments has ascertained what exact treasure or stone this is.

I know that there are many greatly knowledgeable People on Nairaland that would be able to tell us what this is and it's value. I'm sending this Thread's Link to him immediately now so that he would follow the discussion to know it's value for certain. And so that he would take the necessary security steps in guarding that his Landed Property for the massive natural Wealth which this may indicate is abundantly there.

I'm sure that we shall be able to get our assured confirmation here. So, great Nairalanders, what do you think this is and its value?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
Godasco:

Then they should know when to play and when to stop. Really? Is everytime cruise time?

Sure…
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Ibkinter(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

Awesome, the mineral he's holding is very rich in zinc.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by themanderon: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
The federal government will soon come and chase you off the land and grab everything for the greedy politicians in power.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Amount(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

I'm sure that we shall be able to get our assured confirmation here. So, great DVD, what do you think this is and its value?

That's Haematite Natural Raw Iron Ore Crystal Mineral. It's sold around £10

Go do better things with your life

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by warrifinest1985: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
Thanks
That thing na ordinary stone joor! Tell your friend to trow it away and stop wasting his time

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Nikes(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
That's quartz. If anyone ever picks an interest in the one you're holding, the amount he'll buy it for could get you a bottle of Zobo. No kidding

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
People are always in a rush to sell stones ....... Those stones have more spiritual benefits
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Iykenuwa(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
If you're around Cross River, Benue, Nasarawa, etc,

Also if its heavy to hold for its size, its most likely Barites, otherwise its likely to be quartz.

I might be wrong though.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by GreatOchuks: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
It's the stone David used to kee Goliath
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by omoadeleye(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
Try to use a hammer to crush it. If it crush then it's just ordinary a stone
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by blackslayer: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
pepper grinding stone!
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Rotji(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

On a serious note, you are supposed to snap this rock from different angles to enable people have a proper look to research further and help identify it.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by zhirkovrado(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Stone wey white man use him hand hold for America na im una come the argue for Nigeria. We too mumu for this country cheesy grin
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by 489akinrinnola: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Sell it to me for N50, I will tell you it's worth a day later. That one na potasiumSell it to me for N50, I will tell you it's worth a day later. That one na potasium...
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by okeke6969: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
It looks like gypsum use in cement production.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by bigbauer(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

Identify it with Google lense

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Offkey: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Skull miners are very optimistic set of people aswear grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Offkey: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
They finally wanted to use there skull mining knowledge for something useful cheesy grin
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by sheflat: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
it is called Herkimer Crystal
WealthyNigerian:

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by 7arrows: 12:39am On Dec 05, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

It's worth nothing

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Caleb15(m): 12:42am On Dec 05, 2023
The answer is already here
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by leonn(m): 5:45am On Dec 05, 2023
That's quartz a mineral so abundant around Edo north Igarra precisely.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by leonn(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2023
Most likely too....
okeke6969:

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Caseless: 6:06am On Dec 05, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

this looks like the mineral mica to me.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Caseless: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2023
okeke6969:
That's not gypsum. That looks like mica, as sheet silicates, that's common as rock-forming minerals to all 3 major rock types.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2023
Westerhoffe:

😄
Not usually that expensive unless when made into a jewelry… even then, it's still not that expensive.
Okay
Thank you
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Trustworthiness: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

That is Silicon Dioxide.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by aloyin(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
cyrusmillz:

50kg for 200naira ?? or 200 thousand naira?
na #200 oooo, not #2000.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by aloyin(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Karlifate:

You don give OP heartbreak grin grin
lol grin
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by SaintGabriel: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Queendera5:
as usual, an empty vessel is making the loudest noise.

Na u design pager dot com dot ng?

Na u design teslainvest. xyz?

Na you design liik. cc?

People like you are what we call attack dogs. Worthless piece of sh*t that will attack anything they don't and can't understand.

Not because it affects them in anyway but just because they are worthless in their own selves and thus seel to destroy others just to console themselves about their worthlessness.

That's a lot of bitterness you've got.
May God help you, amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Calculate The Price of a C of O and Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself / Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.