Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? (61565 Views)

The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / The Worth Of Land Surveying / HELP, SOMEONE BORROWED MONEY FROM ME, USED HIS LAND AS COLLATERAL. CAN I SELL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by nakoks(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
Its alum. Put it inside dirty well it will be clear

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
Westerhoffe:

That's a Quartz, not a Diamond.

Are u sure
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by fransois2(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
This is quartz, if it is available in large quantity like truck load, contact me on 08034624699. Thanks.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by ThierryJay: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
It's a silicate mineral called Quartz which is one of the sheet silicate rocks. You will notice the lines in the picture that look like compacted layers of flat transparent crystals. That's vintage Quartz. Not so much value I'm afraid.

Nowadays they use it in chandeliers to enhance light refraction and in some house decor like fancy clocks.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by aloyin(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
This is what we call jankara in Ekiti mining site ... Well people don't really value it. 50kg goes for #150-#200 or so..... Am sorry to tell you that the stone don't have value for now......

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Krismas(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
He found this and was advised to post it on Facebook so that those that knows much about treasure stones and minerals would help him identify it. But unfortunately, non of the comments has ascertained what exact treasure or stone this is.

I know that there are many greatly knowledgeable People on Nairaland that would be able to tell us what this is and it's value. I'm sending this Thread's Link to him immediately now so that he would follow the discussion to know it's value for certain. And so that he would take the necessary security steps in guarding that his Landed Property for the massive natural Wealth which this may indicate is abundantly there.

I'm sure that we shall be able to get our assured confirmation here. So, great Nairalanders, what do you think this is and its value?
cool Keep in mind, Mineral exploration and extraction anywhere in Nigeria, whether liquid solid or gas is the instant purview of the federal government. This includes the site, location or lands in which such minerals is situated. U certainly will lose that land if true the stone is treasure. Having said dat, I think it’s better u chip a little bit off the stone and take it for expert analysis. Maybe a geoLab. U will den be sure wot it constitutes

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Pootle: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
Babangidapikin:

Which area in Osun

ede the part where fedpoly is located
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Ehmmah588(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
Westerhoffe:

@OP this is your answer....

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by strenghtt: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
Sibbb:
That’s a quartzite schists with a bit of Muscovite mica, no good economic value

You are the real geologist in the house ......others are just saying quartz as if its only quartz that is present.

I can see Muscovite mica in the quartzite stone and the economy value is little or next to nothing since you are even having just a piece. Though I couldn't see the tiny thing at the centre of the stone. Better still you can give a geology department to be using as practical for their students. cool
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
I saw load of this where a bottle company normally dump grinded bottles. When the sun heats it over a long period of time, It will clog and form this shiny shape

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Starhearts: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
Quartz....... no value at all...

Don't stress urselt

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Lukuluku69(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
He found this and was advised to post it on Facebook so that those that knows much about treasure stones and minerals would help him identify it. But unfortunately, non of the comments has ascertained what exact treasure or stone this is.

I know that there are many greatly knowledgeable People on Nairaland that would be able to tell us what this is and it's value. I'm sending this Thread's Link to him immediately now so that he would follow the discussion to know it's value for certain. And so that he would take the necessary security steps in guarding that his Landed Property for the massive natural Wealth which this may indicate is abundantly there.

I'm sure that we shall be able to get our assured confirmation here. So, great Nairalanders, what do you think this is and its value?

It is Just a Rock.

Lol

I saw something similar though smaller on my Land about 5-6 Years ago and imagination wan wound me.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Dzzzz: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
That’s a quartz..
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Image123(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
It's ordinary sand, sorry.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by waleray(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
Google lens say it is diamond
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by SeriouslySense(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
This looks like the precious stones i use to see. With lots of rainbow colours.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Queendera5: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
Think9ja:

Mr. WordPress
what is wrong with WordPress?

90% of the web is powered by it
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Metrofox(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
grin grin make Thanos catch you first

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Queendera5: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
IamAtikulate:

10k for website?

Better go find something else and do make hunger no kill you.

It's not your calling
and did God appoint you to be telling them their callings?
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by TeeNanu(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
Thanks

This is a natural QUARTS CRYSTAL, loved by collectors should make up to N1m per piece

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Ayanfet: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
Download Gem stoan app on Google store, snap the phone and upload it on the app. It will be tell you what kind of stone it's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by deavicky(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

Guy man na stone be that. Check well u go see am again around that axis.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by sniperr007(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Westerhoffe:

What's it worth
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Greenfaces: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

Lol. If its anything meaningful then the land would be seized if he runs his mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Zealoy(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
But that does look a lot like a diamond o. If I'm right, in that size, your guy will be a dollar millionaire in a matter of months.
no diamond of that size in the world, the largest is d one with king Charles
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by ppogba: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
One of rhe major signs that poverty is sharing the same space with you is when you hit your leg against a stone and immediately think it is a precious metals.

Or perhaps when.you are expecting a car being driven by Dangote himself to hit you as a pedestrian.

If any of the two scenarios apply to you, you better go and get original Artesunate.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Juliearth(f): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

That is just a quartz crystal.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by MosayA: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
No be quartz be dat?
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by FireUpNow(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Keep asking and you will find.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by AK481(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
It belongs to the government.

According to the mining act .

Alake is looking for you
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by CaptainFM1: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
First find out the name!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Calculate The Price of a C of O and Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time / Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.