Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? (61570 Views)

The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / The Worth Of Land Surveying / HELP, SOMEONE BORROWED MONEY FROM ME, USED HIS LAND AS COLLATERAL. CAN I SELL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by gly(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

That glassy crystal is a result of the thermonuclear explosion that ends one civilization and begins the next. The End of days, cataclysm exposes earth to millions of joules and turn sand to glass sheets and brings every thing living to an end, only less than 5% of life survives each cycle, mostly those in underground bunkers and caves. And that, my friend, leads to evolution of the next cave men and only histories written on stone walls and few books in basement, survive to be read by the next evolving neanderthals who are thereafter 'educated' by those who 'from heavens come', the break away civilizations of the Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, LockHeed Martin, etc space fairers. They become the next 'El Shaddai and Annunak myths that create the next level 'Adams' and 'Eves' from the 'Atum'.

Do not throw it away, it is an artifact for your museum.

Bros I hail o grin!
I guess You dey vex as you dey write this

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Westerhoffe:

That's a Quartz, not a Diamond.

Does it have any value?

I pray it is Diamond ooo, make the man sef cash out
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by CrossRhodes: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
He found this and was advised to post it on Facebook so that those that knows much about treasure stones and minerals would help him identify it. But unfortunately, non of the comments has ascertained what exact treasure or stone this is.

I know that there are many greatly knowledgeable People on Nairaland that would be able to tell us what this is and it's value. I'm sending this Thread's Link to him immediately now so that he would follow the discussion to know it's value for certain. And so that he would take the necessary security steps in guarding that his Landed Property for the massive natural Wealth which this may indicate is abundantly there.

I'm sure that we shall be able to get our assured confirmation here. So, great Nairalanders, what do you think this is and its value?
That's quartz
Not very pricey though

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Allwell96: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
He found this and was advised to post it on Facebook so that those that knows much about treasure stones and minerals would help him identify it. But unfortunately, non of the comments has ascertained what exact treasure or stone this is.

I know that there are many greatly knowledgeable People on Nairaland that would be able to tell us what this is and it's value. I'm sending this Thread's Link to him immediately now so that he would follow the discussion to know it's value for certain. And so that he would take the necessary security steps in guarding that his Landed Property for the massive natural Wealth which this may indicate is abundantly there.

I'm sure that we shall be able to get our assured confirmation here. So, great Nairalanders, what do you think this is and its value?
go to your Google camera, snap it and immediately you'll get some answers.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by gly(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
2sd:
That's a diamond rock stone. He should take it to a Geophysical laboratory for a test.

Meanwhile, do not claim it's found on your land (or else, your land is gone) and do not claim it to belong to you (so you don't get killed). Just go there like a Government representative.

I guess you meant geochemical with respect to the bolded sir?
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Trizyd(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
Seems like quartz, but from the formation on the stone, there is another material in the rock layers there.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Queendera5: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
SaintGabriel:

Can you:
1. Post 5 links to your 10k landing pages work so far?
2. Post 5 links to your 10k business website work so far?
3. Post 5 links to your 10k e-commerce websites work so far?

If you cannot post it openly on Nairaland with proof that it's your work, please stop this nonsense.

No portfolio, no WhatsApp-ing you!
as usual, an empty vessel is making the loudest noise.

Na u design pager dot com dot ng?

Na u design teslainvest. xyz?

Na you design liik. cc?

People like you are what we call attack dogs. Worthless piece of sh*t that will attack anything they don't and can't understand.

Not because it affects them in anyway but just because they are worthless in their own selves and thus seel to destroy others just to console themselves about their worthlessness.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by comodo: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

More like a Quartz. Don't know how it's prized.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Coronavirus1: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
Without test no one can know it has to go through process. My advice Contract the ministry of solid minerals you might get a positive answer from there.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Aristo3146(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

We call it jigsm, it's mixed with limestone to produce cement.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by geokay777(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
Westerhoffe:

That's a Quartz, not a Diamond.
With a lot of Mica embedded therein

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by membranus: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
nairavsdollars:
My God. That's platinum pestala. When polished, that's worth 20million dollars

Hen en! No be only platinum pestala, why not platinum pelagra. $20m? You wan the guy to get heart attack?

Funny guy grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by MJACORY(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
Boomboost:
Why him no go Quora or Reddit or even Discord?
If you ask Nigerians, you should expect a Nigerian answer...

Dem no dey tell person

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Abs76: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

Is a good semi precious stone called Quartz

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by luluman: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
But that does look a lot like a diamond o. If I'm right, in that size, your guy will be a dollar millionaire in a matter of months.
You obviously don't know how diamond look
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by EtinosaDLaw(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
luluman:
You obviously don't know how diamond look

Diamond master, I greet you bros! 🙌

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Ademascot: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
It's 100% quartz.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Allisgud: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
When they say Nigerians are smart,na to cheat person na him Dem dey call smartness na here we dey oyinbo discover cocoa for our backyard can be transformed to chocolate,but at that time we have somebody ancestors like that person who say he should throw it away grin grin the white will instead take it in for research, Nigeria na only to chop,consume we sabi

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Josywhyte: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
That's either diamond or crystal
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by hardbody: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
Boomboost:
Why him no go Quora or Reddit or even Discord?
If you ask Nigerians, you should expect a Nigerian answer...

Very true.

Meanwhile na stone wey full for my land be this. I will commence excavation. They should share updates abeg
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by fineboynl(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Black man and natural resources.

Free money without work or physical or mental productivity and that’s why Africa remain shit holes.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by ruggedtimi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
I did a google lens search...possible a crystal or diamond
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Quebec91(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
cheesy
EtinosaDLaw:
That girl that said he should go and start pricing private jet deh mad 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Fearyourcreator: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
Bro, are you whining me? Pls, you better be serious with this thing you said. My heart skipped with joy small as I read your comment. More money for me and my guy would be the best way to start 2024!
Use hammer knack am first maybe e go scatter

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Abagworo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
Silica
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Glock22: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

it’s a quartz crystal

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by frankoben(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
It looks like sun dried cow dung, angry
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by trespas: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
That is a 4.10sg crude barite
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
Pls, don't underate Nigerians. Does it mean we Nigerians are the most unserious or just happy-go-lucky funniest people on Earth?

It means the average Nigerian youth is ignorant about such things....na for yeyebrity gossip, BBN and betting Nigerians dey excel.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
Glock22:
it’s a quartz crystal

Correct!

Just quartz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Calculate The Price of a C of O and Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time / Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.