Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University (31460 Views)

Are People With 3rd Class & Pass Certificates Useless? / Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? / Chideraa Njoku Graduates From Indian University, Bags First Class, Gets A Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by PedoBear: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
StraightGaay:
Thought you only do minors?

Yea and your mom too
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by boxypane(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Our Education system na WA.
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by PedoBear: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Fatbam005:
you will soon meet your waterloo

Your papa
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Looking4massage: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Daystar7:

Perversion is evil, give your life to Christ
same Jesus that patronized hoes to wash feer?
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by donbuchi1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
PedoBear:
I can't stop imagining her mouth on my covk

Pity
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by mikeapollo: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

ScholarshipRegion

Congrats to her!
But Computer Science is not on the same wavelength as Strategic and Digital Marketing when it comes to academic rigours. But she did well to graduate with Distinction in her course notwithstanding

3 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Daystar7: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
Looking4massage:
same Jesus that patronized hoes to wash feer?

I don't understand, did what?
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Godmind2022(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
Uyi168:
the same Nigerian universities where people bagged first class??

most times, people often become more serious with their life when they relocate.
its not everytime we blame the system. The fault can also come from the individuals.

She even hinted that the fault was hers and not the lecturers', if not she wouldn't be carrying emotional burdens of OLODO Label.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Decent09(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

ScholarshipRegion

Ah she don joined Obi's list of "Third Classers".

May God help Us 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by gracealonev: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
misreal:
Yeah.
That is the sadistic nature of Nigerian universities.

I don't believe she got 100%. If they tell me she got distinction grade, I would readily agree.

Did she get 100% in her project as well?
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by uuzba(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
Of course! Why not?
Now you and she will go and sell your father's village, carry all the money and give UK university.
They just used the dunce girl to advertise their school and gain more school fees money.
The country doesn't have crude oil or anything to export.
But it's their sense they are using to get YOU to give them foreign exchange money.
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by rowrowland: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
I think her challenge in undergrad was maths. People don't know computer science is mostly mathematics - serious advanced mathematics & statistics.

The postgraduate course is her best fit - it's actually a business course. With a background in comp.sci. and her past sufferings, it's a walkover.

5 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by uuzba(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
gracealonev:

I don't believe she got 100%. If they tell me she got distinction grade, I would readily agree.

The whole purpose of the news/propaganda is to get YOU to also go and pay your complete school fees money to UK.
Sell, your father's village to white men and pay them the money.
If an olodo can get 100%, then surely you will score 200%.
They use her to advertise their school and get foreign exchange from YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Oakenshield: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
Herkim:
We need to be sincere, She was not serious and dedicated to her studies while she was doing first degree in Nigeria.. You could imagine she had 2 years extra for carry over courses.

Kudos to you, for making your parents to be proud of you.
na lie I finish from unical geology department go and see 93% third class coming out each time yet u say all of them were unserious? A dept dat can't make everyone pass. Travel out and u will know dey difference not all this rubbish we are learning here

2 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Odunharry(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Near knew you could do masters with a 3rd class. Kudos to her.
With Hnd, it is also possible.

Kudos to her

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Pristine664: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
OboOlora:
UK masters na masters?
Place wey students de send course work to Nigeria and pay 20k for 10,000words so they can do extra shifts at care homes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Come to Yankee and do MSc in STEM course, let’s see if her 3rd class will finish it in 5yrs

UK no be Yankee again??
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Mosba: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
nIGERIA NA YOUR MATE?
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Pristine664: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
gracealonev:

If you have all As in your courses abroad they call it 100%. It doesn't mean you have 100% in all the courses.

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Pristine664: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
rowrowland:
I think her challenge in undergrad was maths. People don't know computer science is mostly mathematics - serious advanced mathematics & statistics.

The postgraduate course is her best fit - it's actually a business course. With a background in comp.sci. and her past sufferings, it's a walkover.

I think so too.
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Fatbam005: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
PedoBear:

Your papa
Son of a frog father. You will soon meet your Waterloo
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
PedoBear:
I can't stop imagining her mouth on my covk

How would you take this if someone left this type of comment to your sister
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by ndidibabe(f): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
GOFRONT:
I'm just here to see how many times she has gone out to play in the Snow in U.K.........I learnt it is the ways of Nigerians in the UK to go run in the snow........cos on the other thread, one guy in the UK went all out with his family to play in the snowfall and as I dey type this, he still dey receive bashing from left right and center from Nairaland commenters especially from one verywickedgoat guy like that..... cheesy
If dem check well, u neva reach airport before....
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by bigman001(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
Uyi168:
the same Nigerian universities where people bagged first class??

most times, people often become more serious with their life when they relocate.
its not everytime we blame the system. The fault can also come from the individuals.

The school environment and the lecturers matters alot to help you push forward , you cant compared Nigeria university environment to western school environment.

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Truetalk3139: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Education in 9ja is for the highest bidder and who’s ready to drop her pssy. I am a victim of this and I plan on doing masters to cover up, its a big shame!

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Ojuntana: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Near knew you could do masters with a 3rd class. Kudos to her.
It's all about the money for UK universities
They'll just offer her one course like that as long as she can pay
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by GreenCovering: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nigerian university lecturers that can actually make you develop a distaste for your course of study. Even if you graduated well

sad

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by LoveThemChubby(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
misreal:
Yeah.
That is the sadistic nature of Nigerian universities.
Before you blame Nigerian universities lecturers remember this if most Nigerians (both students and hustlers work half as hard in Nigeria as they work abroad, they will achieve even greater success here. How many students in our universities do assignment?

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by coputa(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

ScholarshipRegion
Woke Soyinka had 3rd class.

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Amalekki: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
It's all about the environment. Your situation can change rapidly in Nigeria for no fault of yours.

The most brilliant student in my class back then is from a family with two boys and two girls all in the university at the same time studying huge professional courses. Their parents were teachers and life was very tough for them in the university.

These are definitely first class materials with just one of them on scholarship but they all barely made it through university as they had it truly rough. Where would they find money for engineering, pharmacy and law books or handouts when even feeding on campus was tough? Thank God for japa of the first son who opened doors for the rest. They are all huge abroad today.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Truetalk3139: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
ottersberger:
Maybe madam get big yansh and refused to sleep with a lecturer. Some Nigerian university lecturers are pure evil personalities and they cover for each other.

This is the only correct reply here, A lecturer still slept with a friend of mine in his office yesterday, he told the school portal manager not to upload the girl’s results so she won’t graduate, he had slept with her several times and she came to me yesterday to ask for my advice, I told him to go to him yesterday again and make him know she knows he had given portal manager orders not to graduate her.

Things dey sup for 9ja universities, I can never respect anybody with a first class or disrespect anybody with a 3rd class or even lower.

Go study abroad if you truly want to use your certificates.

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by olisaEze(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Bolacocaine:

Sharap

Chicago university children

My gills oo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? / COVID-19 Second Wave: All Schools In Nigeria Closed Till 18 January 2021 / 2015 UTME: 11 Most Sought After Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.