Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University (31479 Views)

Are People With 3rd Class & Pass Certificates Useless? / Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? / Chideraa Njoku Graduates From Indian University, Bags First Class, Gets A Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by 4tomandchi: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
wink
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by santaclaws: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
Uyi168:
the same Nigerian universities where people bagged first class??

most times, people often become more serious with their life when they relocate.
its not everytime we blame the system. The fault can also come from the individuals.

What percentage of Nigerian students are able to graduate with a first class though? Some departments would even brag that they've not had a 1st class in years, whereas the problem isn't with the students but their own system.

First class isn't as hard as it sounds but Nigerian university system can frustrate the living day light out of you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Fatbam005: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
PedoBear:
I can't stop imagining her mouth on my covk
you will soon meet your waterloo

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Telltruth123: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
Herkim:
We need to be sincere, She was not serious and dedicated to her studies while she was doing first degree in Nigeria.. You could imagine she had 2 years extra for carry over courses.

Kudos to you, for making your parents to be proud of you.
Some lecturers will remove 40 marks from your marks if you did not buy their books thereby spoiling your grades.

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Houseontherock1: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
undecided
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by AbujaLagos: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nigeria learning and teaching condition failed her. She move on. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by iHart(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
What she did in MSc is more of social science than what she did in BSc which is pure science.

3 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by nihinlade(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
I can't go to the UK to study and not come out with 1st class or 100% or whatever is same as these.
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by YoshihideSuga: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
To have a third class in computer science means she had a poor math foundation prior to entering the university.

Probably thought it was MS Word and PowerPoint she will be taught. 🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by seunayantokun(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
She categorised 3rd class as olodo. That's not correct. Thank your God for helping you and think of others positively. Congrats to her.
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by EDUECO(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
In Nigeria Universities, grades are not awarded based on how good you are, it's about how much you can copy and paste your Lecturer's handout during exams, I literally don't like it, it doesn't encourage students getting better than the lecturers themselves, thus making us stagnant
This is the tradition in most Nigerian higher institutions

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Houseontherock1: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Uyi168:
the same Nigerian universities where people bagged first class??

most times, people often become more serious with their life when they relocate.
its not everytime we blame the system. The fault can also come from the individuals.

You are correct!

2 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by blackslayer: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Two different course of studies. She studied computer science in undergrad and some marketing/business course for her masters! This seems like an important distinction based on the message the author is trying to convey.

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by EDUECO(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
In Nigeria Universities, grades are not awarded based on how good you are, it's about how much you can copy and paste your Lecturer's handout during exams, I literally don't like it, it doesn't encourage students getting better than the lecturers themselves, thus making us stagnant
This is the tradition in most Nigerian higher institutions.

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Sircarma99: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
Everything in Nigeria is by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by ottersberger(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Maybe madam get big yansh and refused to sleep with a lecturer. Some Nigerian university lecturers are pure evil personalities and they cover for each other.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by StraightGaay: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
PedoBear:
Thought you only do minors?

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Kaxmytex(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Normally, AAUA dey dry blood not to come mention pesin wey come dey romance CSC there....
Anything wey u graduate with, just thank God....

Congrat ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Testimony1988(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
Congratulations to her.
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by canalily(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
I didn't understand the story, does it mean she gained master's degree admission from Nigeria and relocate??
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Sevenworldpower(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

ScholarshipRegion

Leaning environment in Nigeria is toxic.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by StraightGaay: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
YoshihideSuga:
To have a third class in computer science means she had a poor math foundation prior to entering the university.

Probably thought it was MS Word and PowerPoint she will be taught. 🤣🤣
lol
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by samuelson06(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
Herkim:
We need to be sincere, She was not serious and dedicated to her studies while she was doing first degree in Nigeria.. You could imagine she had 2 years extra for carry over courses.

Let's not also write-off her situation in Nigeria. Maybe she was serious but there was no money to focus in school.

3 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by MuchAdo: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
We are rugged here mehn cool

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by lomprico(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Na normal nah!

Many of my set in OAU that were rusticated for not meeting 1.00 cgpa that travelled abroad for their studies all gradated with flying colors.

3 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Judolisco(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
misreal:
Yeah.
That is the sadistic nature of Nigerian universities.
nope she herself said she could have done better... Some people gats repeat before their brain go wake up
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Newton1045: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Herkim:

Lecturers teach rubbish.
They don't care if u understand.
If u fail, de better.
U see olodo wicked lecturer walking with shoulders very high in school, instead of having remorse about failure in their course

2 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by OboOlora(f): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
UK masters na masters?
Place wey students de send course work to Nigeria and pay 20k for 10,000words so they can do extra shifts at care homes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Come to Yankee and do MSc in STEM course, let’s see if her 3rd class will finish it in 5yrs

5 Likes

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Looking4massage: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
PedoBear:
as long as u don't give her oral warts
Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Daystar7: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
PedoBear:

Perversion is evil, give your life to Christ

1 Like

Re: Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University by Looking4massage: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
OboOlora:
UK masters na masters?
Place wey students de send course work to Nigeria and pay 20k for 10,000words so they can do extra shifts at care homes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Come to Yankee and do MSc in STEM course, let’s see if her 3rd class will finish it in 5yrs
trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 Second Wave: All Schools In Nigeria Closed Till 18 January 2021 / University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.