Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Emotions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotions (161 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 2 - Emotions & Logic. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) / My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotions by Ayomide119: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
I've concluded that emotions is one of the most powerful weapons a human has to survive in the world.
A man struggles hard due to the fact that he must provide for his family he loves.
A man would ignore his family issues and spend all he has on a girl whom he cherishes.
Now back to my own situation, the person you like might dislike you and such person can't be blamed mainly because of some certain reasons unknown to you.
This girl is firmly aware that I cherish her but I guess she doesn't really admire me.
I don't want to seem desperate for a girl because I know how the law of emotions works.
The funniest part is the more I chase her the more it repels her so Its better I ignore her till I probably forget about her completely.
Conclusion: if I was told I would completely fall for a girl or simp(nairaland slang). There is a high chance I would have stabbed the dude but I guess love doesn't work that way
Diss is allowed..just catching fun though grin
Re: Emotions by thesolutions(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Don't confuse emotion with desire.
Desire is what you intend to talk about.
Re: Emotions by Jeon(f): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
"Women benefit more from relationship "
"Women can't live without a man "
"Women hate to be ignored by a man "
"Women will do anything to get a man's attention "
"Men don't need Women, Women need Men "
"Women are the weaker vessels " yet 90 % of NL threads is about a Man complaining of a woman that refused to acknowledge him ,his love, intentions and existence.

Hahahah
So funny

9 Likes

Re: Emotions by Debbie4ma(f): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Men are really trying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Dating Plug / Join Love And Friendship Club (LF CLUB) To Make new Friends In Your Area / From Davido To 'John Doe' What Part Of 'do Not Be Deceived'...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.