Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Guys When De Date Many Girls How Una Go Do This Xmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys When De Date Many Girls How Una Go Do This Xmas? (336 Views)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys When De Date Many Girls How Una Go Do This Xmas? by fineboynl(m): 3:01am On Dec 05, 2023
How to limit spending on girls this xmas now that things are expensive.

I have many girls currently but i’m in good terms with about 3 when de do me well.

I have zero my mind to only assist those I like their characters towards me. Not because they a perfect but I just like the way they are so easy with me. I hate stress or talking too much, I dislike when I’m chasing a woman. I noticed when a woman truly like you and she os so desperate to be with you everything will just be easy and you will be in control with no stress.
Re: Guys When De Date Many Girls How Una Go Do This Xmas? by duduade: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2023
Na to discharge them all by next week and reconnect with them in January

1 Like

Re: Guys When De Date Many Girls How Una Go Do This Xmas? by Lovemeharder(f): 6:03am On Dec 05, 2023
undecided
Re: Guys When De Date Many Girls How Una Go Do This Xmas? by sacajawea: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
You are generational idiot!
Your whole life revolves around sex and stupid Rubbish. What a fool!

(1) (Reply)

Your Pick-up Lines, Let's Have It...... / Isn't That A Negative Pregnancy Test? The Pharmacy Guy I Bought This From Said I / Short Stay For Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.