Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation (9625 Views)

I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / Ifeanyi Ubah: I Have Not Been Sacked As Senator / Ifeanyi Ubah: I Never Announced Result Under Duress - Returning Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Ttipsy(f): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2023
Naijanascam:
Point out a single road or roads he constructed in the whole of his constituency as a senator of the Federal Republic
what a shame
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by FireUpNow(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2023
All to the rescue of your pocket and personal interest
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Nonywendy(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2023
grassrootsig:
Ifeanyi Ubah: Am In APC to Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation.

By OGEMDI OZOEMENAM

The Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District, Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has said he joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) to bring meaningful development to Anambra State that has eluded the state for the past 20 years.

He regretted that the state has been politically stagnant for 20 years under the grip of the ruling All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), but now he is in APC to help connect Anambra to the centre to actualise meaningful but sustainable development to the state as the gateway to the Southeast.

Senator Ubah stated this in Awka during an event organised by APC, Anambra State Chapter to welcome him, Senator Uche Lilian Ekwunife, their supporters and other new members into the party.

He lambasted Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo for failure to conduct Local Government election after two years in power, against what he promised Ndi Anambra during the 2021 Governorship election.

According to him, it is incapacity for a leader not to provide opportunities for his teeming youths, stressing that 1youth,2skills of Soludo administration is a mere jamboree.

Also speaking, Senator Uche Ekwunife thanked the APC party faithful for accepting them into the fold and promised that she would do her best to ensure that the party gains traction in the state.

She however called on party faithful to support the drive to move the party forward in the state with the aim to galvanise the party towards truly connecting to the centre.

While welcoming the new members into APC, the State Chairman of the party, Chief Basil Ejidike expressed happiness to receive such personalities with great political pedigree into their fold and called on them to be diligent in propagating the internal harmony of the party in Anambra state.

He called for unity, commitment and discipline in the party and frowned at indiscipline, anti-party sentiments and disloyalty to party leaders in order to properly reposition APC in the state.

Chief Ejidike reiterated that the reward system in the party will be enhanced to sustain trust and therefore pleaded for federal government appointments, which he said before now, have been given to non-APC members in the state.
Anybody that joins APC, automatically his brain stops working and the person starts spewing nonsense. U joined APC to rescue Anambra as if Anambra needs ur rescue. When u were in YPP what were u doing? C'mon, u don't need to talk nonsense simply because u join anoda party. U are bigger than this trash u r spewing

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Shollez(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2023
See fool. Abi, you're in Apc because of your self interest. Idiot

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Angelfrost(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2023
What an idiot...! Oga Ifeanyi, go sleep.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by ablejesus26(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2023
I am sure ndi Anambra do not want to face what We are facing in Imo State undecided

APC is the worst thing to befall this Country.

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2023
Since Okorocha connected Imo to Apc,imo have not known peace.Anambra is not interested in Apc

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2023
grassrootsig:

By OGEMDI OZOEMENAM

The Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District, Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has said he joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) to bring meaningful development to Anambra State that has eluded the state for the past 20 years.

He regretted that the state has been politically stagnant for 20 years under the grip of the ruling All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), but now he is in APC to help connect Anambra to the centre to actualise meaningful but sustainable development to the state as the gateway to the Southeast.

Senator Ubah stated this in Awka during an event organised by APC, Anambra State Chapter to welcome him, Senator Uche Lilian Ekwunife, their supporters and other new members into the party.

He lambasted Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo for failure to conduct Local Government election after two years in power, against what he promised Ndi Anambra during the 2021 Governorship election.

According to him, it is incapacity for a leader not to provide opportunities for his teeming youths, stressing that 1youth,2skills of Soludo administration is a mere jamboree.

Also speaking, Senator Uche Ekwunife thanked the APC party faithful for accepting them into the fold and promised that she would do her best to ensure that the party gains traction in the state.

She however called on party faithful to support the drive to move the party forward in the state with the aim to galvanise the party towards truly connecting to the centre.

While welcoming the new members into APC, the State Chairman of the party, Chief Basil Ejidike expressed happiness to receive such personalities with great political pedigree into their fold and called on them to be diligent in propagating the internal harmony of the party in Anambra state.

He called for unity, commitment and discipline in the party and frowned at indiscipline, anti-party sentiments and disloyalty to party leaders in order to properly reposition APC in the state.

Chief Ejidike reiterated that the reward system in the party will be enhanced to sustain trust and therefore pleaded for federal government appointments, which he said before now, have been given to non-APC members in the state.
. Liar, you are there to loot and steal. Anambra is already secured with "Solution soludo"

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by TURAKIN2019(f): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2023
I swear,TAN.🀣🀣🀣
immortalcrown:
TAN
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by viodemus: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2023
abeg flush.

selfish and greedy. You are in apc for your own pocket.

How many times have you spoke on the economic, security, and other imbalances.

on a good day, this crook, orji uzor, and people like that, should not be in politics. They neither have the intellect or empathy to be visionary leaders. They're about demagoguery.

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by soccerlite: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2023
Ozommadu:

Yoruba betrayed Jonathan...don't tell me rubbish because everything happened before our very own eyes.

Which senatorial district will uba align like buhari did to win the election??

Sick comment

Yoruba betrayed gej

Igbo betrayed tinubu Abi

Always use your brain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by ariesbull: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2023
He should rescue himself from.politucal stagnation first

Anambra doesn't need political stagnation emancipation

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by securitywatch50: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2023
Let him first rescue his business and the depth he is owing because last time I checked he is the highest deptor in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by soccerlite: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2023
Politics in nigeria for very large proportion of the voters is 50% money, the rest 50% is shared between ethnicity and religion sentiments

For politicians it's money and power mainly

How apc is creeping into se is wonderful, flooring apga, pdp, and LP

Wonderful
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by pandax: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2023
grassrootsig:

By OGEMDI OZOEMENAM

My Anambra is doing well, and we have been in the right hands for nearly 20 years now. We don't want your APC or that leaking umbrella party near our state. We jump and pass!

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by stormborn28(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2023
SoNature:
Looking at how APC has ruined the country in less than 10 years, no sane person should be promoting that party, except those who want to totally destroy the country while pretending to love her!

Even the Agbado miscreants already know he is telling lies... 8years of APC rule in Nigeria has seen the country destroyed completely... Coaster biscuit use to be my children favourite biscuit.. Under APC the quantity has reduced from 11/12 pieces in packet to 9/10 pieces and now I recently saw 7 pieces for #50 . The painful thing is that the idiots keep hail the worthless government. That is how MannaBBQ and lovenorth hailed Buhari the terrorist. Now even Governor Soludo who praised Buhari has started condemning his government.

Idiots everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Ajalalomo: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2023
Liar
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Psyrus(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2023
Same areas worst hit by IPOB activities, we now know where to look!

grassrootsig:

It's obvious that you are not properly informed.
He is currently a Senator of the federal republic representing the good people of Anambra South Senatorial District.
And for your information, Anambra South Senatorial District, has SEVEN LGAS.
Namely;
Aguata
Ekwusigo
Ihiala
Nnewi North
Nnewi South
Orumba North
Orumba South
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Naijanascam: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2023
Ttipsy:
what a shame

And people will be blaming FG
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by yommygift15: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2023
Radarada
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Ttipsy(f): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2023
Naijanascam:

And people will be blaming FG
I just checked now; he has a stadium in his home town, at least
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by BreakingNews21: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2023
Less Talk and more Action Mr. Governor. wink
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Indispensable85(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2023
Oga go sleep jooor

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Emperorx: 11:21am On Dec 05, 2023
You mean the kind of rescue TINUBU and APC came to give Nigerians .We understand the kind of rescue you are talking about sir.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Switruth: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2023
grassrootsig:

By OGEMDI OZOEMENAM

These people no dey tire to thief.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by mikywonder(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2023
Mumu man
We d Anambra South youths will soon reply you

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Lovelyn451(f): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2023
Abeg no rescue us oo, leave us in our bondage , we take God beg you

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by abobote: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2023
Anambra have never been in stignation

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Naijanascam: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2023
Ttipsy:
I just checked now; he has a stadium in his home town, at least

And you will fly to the stadium abi grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by domnwan(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by CHARLOE(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
No be this same Uba dey owe bank, wey d bank staffs go dey cry in front of hin house?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Ttipsy(f): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Naijanascam:

And you will fly to the stadium abi grin grin
lol I personally think you should go ask him that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Oil Revenue Surges As Crude Production Rises / APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue / Shootings Mar Bayelsa Assembly Rescheduled Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.