Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation (9626 Views)

I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / Ifeanyi Ubah: I Have Not Been Sacked As Senator / Ifeanyi Ubah: I Never Announced Result Under Duress - Returning Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by YesDaddyTill203: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
insidelife22:
Very soon...

Nigeria will be a one party state.

Every Nigerian polithiefians is a potential thief.

Correction - Every NIGERIAN is a potential thief including you.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by VULCAN(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
To underestimate your opponent is the surest way to lose any battle.

APC now owns the Judiciary.

So wake up, he is not planning to win the election. He plans to be gifted it by INEC

Ozommadu:

Ifeanyi uba that cannot win past nnewi north??

I can't wait oo, he'll loose both his senatorial position
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Manpasman: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
To rescue your self bro not anambra state for now

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
GOD kill you foolish man

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by dbestcno(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
grassrootsig:
Ifeanyi Ubah: Am In APC to Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation.

By OGEMDI OZOEMENAM

The Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District, Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has said he joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) to bring meaningful development to Anambra State that has eluded the state for the past 20 years.

He regretted that the state has been politically stagnant for 20 years under the grip of the ruling All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), but now he is in APC to help connect Anambra to the centre to actualise meaningful but sustainable development to the state as the gateway to the Southeast.

Senator Ubah stated this in Awka during an event organised by APC, Anambra State Chapter to welcome him, Senator Uche Lilian Ekwunife, their supporters and other new members into the party.

He lambasted Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo for failure to conduct Local Government election after two years in power, against what he promised Ndi Anambra during the 2021 Governorship election.

According to him, it is incapacity for a leader not to provide opportunities for his teeming youths, stressing that 1youth,2skills of Soludo administration is a mere jamboree.

Also speaking, Senator Uche Ekwunife thanked the APC party faithful for accepting them into the fold and promised that she would do her best to ensure that the party gains traction in the state.

She however called on party faithful to support the drive to move the party forward in the state with the aim to galvanise the party towards truly connecting to the centre.

While welcoming the new members into APC, the State Chairman of the party, Chief Basil Ejidike expressed happiness to receive such personalities with great political pedigree into their fold and called on them to be diligent in propagating the internal harmony of the party in Anambra state.

He called for unity, commitment and discipline in the party and frowned at indiscipline, anti-party sentiments and disloyalty to party leaders in order to properly reposition APC in the state.

Chief Ejidike reiterated that the reward system in the party will be enhanced to sustain trust and therefore pleaded for federal government appointments, which he said before now, have been given to non-APC members in the state.

Anambra is for APGA. Go ask Uche Ekwunife
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Smithwilliams826: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Pls oh, watin liar dey do?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by ponishah: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
insidelife22:
Very soon...

Nigeria will be a one party state.

Every Nigerian polithiefians is a potential thief.
They are all thieves.
Ifeanyi uba and all Igbo politicians are traitors to their ethnicity.
Ifeanyi uba and and soludo are just robbers like all Nigerian politicians.
I don't know why they think that Nigerians buy their rubbish talks
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Antivirus92(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
soccerlite:

Politics in nigeria for very large proportion of the voters is 50% money, the rest 50% is shared between ethnicity and religion sentiments

For politicians it's money and power mainly

How apc is creeping into se is wonderful, flooring apga, pdp, and LP

Wonderful

we are not hungry like people of south west
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Antivirus92(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
Unless they snatch it, grab it and run away with it, ifeanyi uba stands a zero opportunity of becoming Anambra state governor in the nearest future especially in apc.

I can swear with everything I have, ifeanyi uba cannot win in Anambra in a FREE AND FAIR ELECTION!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Naijanascam: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ttipsy:
lol I personally think you should go ask him that

I thought you are defending him for having a stadium in his hometown... While no road

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Daystar7: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
grassrootsig:

It's obvious that you are not properly informed.
He is currently a Senator of the federal republic representing the good people of Anambra South Senatorial District.
And for your information, Anambra South Senatorial District, has SEVEN LGAS.
Namely;
Aguata
Ekwusigo
Ihiala
Nnewi North
Nnewi South
Orumba North
Orumba South

Shut up. Don't tell us what we know, tell us what we don't know. Nnewi North just considered the fool out of pity after wandering for years. He's a lout and we are not proud of him, his personality now combined with APC is suicide. He's lost already. Nnewi's influence is what helped and he's lost that. He's in APC for business not leadership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Daystar7: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Antivirus92:
Unless they snatch it, grab it and run away with it, ifeanyi uba stands a zero opportunity of becoming Anambra state governor in the nearest future especially in apc.

I can swear with everything I have, ifeanyi uba cannot win in Anambra in a FREE AND FAIR ELECTION!

Free or not, he can't even win Nnewi local government election

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Ttipsy(f): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
Naijanascam:

I thought you are defending him for having a stadium in his hometown... While no road
he is battling to fix roads
Besides he has sports club
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Naijanascam: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ttipsy:
he is battling to fix roads
Besides he has sports club

As in like battling an incurable disease

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Ttipsy(f): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2023
Naijanascam:

As in like battling an incurable disease
can you just go away
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by grassrootsig: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Daystar7:

Shut up. Don't tell us what we know, tell us what we don't know. Nnewi North just considered the fool out of pity after wandering for years. He's a lout and we are not proud of him, his personality now combined with APC is suicide. He's lost already. Nnewi's influence is what helped and he's lost that. He's in APC for business not leadership.

And who the hell is "WE"?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Naijanascam: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ttipsy:
can you just go away

You just sounds stupid in all your questions and defense here
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Daystar7: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
grassrootsig:

And who the hell is "WE"?

I must have forgotten that u own Nairaland and every registered visitor on the forum and whatever you typed there was in response to yourself. 🤡
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by soccerlite: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Antivirus92:
we are not hungry like people of south west

You are only farmished

So why are your people doing in sw north every corner
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by silento(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shut the Bleep up ,u will never smell it
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by TruthsFM: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
No one will vote for you cos’ you are in APC for business.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by MrSly(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
grassrootsig:
Ifeanyi Ubah: Am In APC to Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation.

By OGEMDI OZOEMENAM

The Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District, Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has said he joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) to bring meaningful development to Anambra State that has eluded the state for the past 20 years.

He regretted that the state has been politically stagnant for 20 years under the grip of the ruling All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), but now he is in APC to help connect Anambra to the centre to actualise meaningful but sustainable development to the state as the gateway to the Southeast.

Senator Ubah stated this in Awka during an event organised by APC, Anambra State Chapter to welcome him, Senator Uche Lilian Ekwunife, their supporters and other new members into the party.

He lambasted Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo for failure to conduct Local Government election after two years in power, against what he promised Ndi Anambra during the 2021 Governorship election.

According to him, it is incapacity for a leader not to provide opportunities for his teeming youths, stressing that 1youth,2skills of Soludo administration is a mere jamboree.

Also speaking, Senator Uche Ekwunife thanked the APC party faithful for accepting them into the fold and promised that she would do her best to ensure that the party gains traction in the state.

She however called on party faithful to support the drive to move the party forward in the state with the aim to galvanise the party towards truly connecting to the centre.

While welcoming the new members into APC, the State Chairman of the party, Chief Basil Ejidike expressed happiness to receive such personalities with great political pedigree into their fold and called on them to be diligent in propagating the internal harmony of the party in Anambra state.

He called for unity, commitment and discipline in the party and frowned at indiscipline, anti-party sentiments and disloyalty to party leaders in order to properly reposition APC in the state.

Chief Ejidike reiterated that the reward system in the party will be enhanced to sustain trust and therefore pleaded for federal government appointments, which he said before now, have been given to non-APC members in the state.
Fail on arrival. APC and Anambra? No way.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Agugbadin: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:
Lol Igbo man

Anambra people should just bury this guy politically
He is a heavy guy man and very unsuitable for that position.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by nedekid: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by FirstCounsel(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
Lies....

You are in APC to rescue your pocket and shady businesses

Continue screwing Uche the industry pussxy

Uche? Who is he/she
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by Antivirus92(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
soccerlite:

You are only farmished

So why are your people doing in sw north every corner
taking advantage of every opportunity, that's exactly how the Chinese and jews behave.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by soccerlite: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
Antivirus92:
taking advantage of every opportunity, that's exactly how the Chinese and jews behave.

Lolzzzzz 🤣
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation by owunabastard: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2023
Rahkman:
you are very stupid mannerless and very uncouth I am sure you are a very foolish child that masturbates daily,I am pretty sure you do wake up ur parents with sliding tackle in the morning
Is Uche in this platform? Why so much anger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents / Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President / Boko Haram Appoints New Mediators, Issues Letters Of Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.