Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times (31633 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
iramure:
SHILOH, A feast for the gullibles and faith-fools
Poor hopeless lazy gullibles seeking miracles and false prosperity hopes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
joseph1832:
though it's the perfect hunting ground to get pussies, those wanting to get married.

How easy it is to get involved, get them hooked, fvck them shitless, and tell them you ain't gonna marry them. grin

If they complain too much, tell them you consulted a pastor friend (no need to mention his name or church) who told you not to marry then. Hehehe. grin

Thank goodness I'm not like that.
Really? Good format! How can i join this Shiloh thing? Jeeez! tongue
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by DonClericuzo: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Let all the children of the devil say they what to say, called all the names they what to call, they are doing the work of their father, the devil. He did the same to Jesus Christ, they called him the prince of bezebub. Now this generation of the children of the devil are doing the same thing, calling every man of God different evil names.
Devil has blinded their eyes to see that they are the ones on the loosing side of my life.
Many of them typing and writing nonsense here about the church are actually living poor and wretched life. Yet they calling people that have made in life bad name.
SHILOH 2023, Redeem to Flourish in hard times. No matter how guys try, you can't stop what is about to do.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Nice2023(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
OKUCHI11:
abeg...can someone just tell me one problem wey this imaginary Sky-daddy don solve for this nation...

Leave them.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by yommen: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Well, I love Bishop Oyedepo for his stance for good governance.

I hope prayers of obidients and Nigerians who mean we'll be answered. They don't deserve the suffering brought about by Agbado people and APC criminals.

God be praised

What is the mindset of an average Nigerian? Very negative? Let's work on that too.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by DissTroy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ojuntana:

Just cause you lack hope does not mean others should

True. Religion is an aggregation of illusions anyway. Let your pastor sell hope to you as showing you the right steps to help you.

You'd receive miracle husband or wife - even if you're shitty in character and have poor people skills.

You'd receive miracle money even when you have no commercializable skill as an exchange for these monies or services.

Your spirituality is a personal journey and experience.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Roger3D(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
DonClericuzo:

I will tell you one, This man of God has thousands of people under his salary payroll, people that your government could not have provided jobs for, Infact one of my friend that has been looking for job for years, finally got a good one with the Living faith church last year December, with free accommodation at Magoro , Lagos. He preparing to get marry now.
Now tell us what has your father, ground father done to solve the problem of this nation except for conceiving an unfortunate child like you to this world.
Your pastor scammed millions of people just to give your friend some miserly job so he could get married. What a man of god cheesy
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
Roger3D:
Your pastor scammed millions of people just to give your friend some miserly job so he could get married. What a man of god cheesy
Exactly, the crooked pastor kept most of the monies he scammed the people for himself. grin to buy more private Jets.

These miserly things the pastors is doing and the miserly jobs he is giving his hopeless worshippers are the reason they worship him

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by imagrg(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
Remember to pay 10% of it as tithe oh.
Sirchiboy:
I need someone to lend me 10m please ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Ojuntana: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
DissTroy:

True. Religion is an aggregation of illusions anyway. Let your pastor sell hope to you as showing you the right steps to help you.

You'd receive miracle husband or wife - even if you're shitty in character and have poor people skills.

You'd receive miracle money even when you have no commercializable skill as an exchange for these monies or services.

Your life itself is an illusion
Ask those to come in 50 years and they won't be aware of your existence
You're not better than the religionist who believes.
You just choose to believe differently
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Ojuntana: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Good question, before i answer, tell me, what does pained mean? Explain please so i can understand.
I'm not your English teacher
Sorry
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by imagrg(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
I need just N18m to set up a modern eatery and spa. tongue
Sirchiboy:
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Ojuntana: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

U na wan collect the Remaining penny from them again... Hmmmm ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿค”

Ni Baba ฤ™ ati awon agba ile yin.
Obviously na Tithe & Offering dem take Raise this one, dem no pay una no go Chow
All this man Inventions, which one did you attend or a beneficiary of ? Its for the HIGH CLASS, but dem take from u low Class..
ONLY God Knows his TRUE WORSHIPPERS

แปŒฬmแปฬ แปŒฬdฤ™ , anamu... no go WORK dey expect MIRACLE from the money u dropped for god of Men to Multiply, Xbet over 2.5 go cash out before u

see u, i am not 1% close to such fund... but na u dem Nasira marley dey take clear philanthropist
You've gone full gibberish
What else when you're too dull at heart
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
DissTroy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I feel sorry and ashamed for these people after reading this.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ojuntana:

I'm not your English teacher
Sorry
well.. i rest my case. grin grin
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by DonClericuzo: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
First of all who made him man of God? what does "man of God" mean? When did God make him man of God? Why do God even need a Man? And where did he get the money do pay all these so called salaries? Please answer! I would like to know!

And oh! How much taxes did he pay last year to the tax man?

All these your above questions exposes your infantile faculty , they are mere rhetories from an illiterate mind, your questions doesn't deserve my explanation because no matter how hard I will try to explain the answer to you , your obtruse mind cannot assimilate it.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
DonClericuzo:

All these your above questions exposes your infantile faculty , they are mere rhetories from an illiterate mind, your questions doesn't deserve my explanation because no matter how hard I will try to explain the answer to you , your obtruse mind cannot assimilate it.
grin grin grin grin very convienient response, just as i expected. Even as learned as you sound you are still gullible.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by imhere: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
Is going to be great. I'm all ready for it. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Mamijoh(f): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool coolmay life's be changed.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
I read that this Shiloh is ussually full with worn out ex cheap prostitutes.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Silentgroper(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Jewessgratitude ..

It would be in your best interest to be actively present on this thread.

Just a likkle advise...
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by DonClericuzo: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Roger3D:

If your father has been "scamming" people like this for many years and successfully, you will not be living hopeless and miserable life you are living today, you will not be struggling in life like you doing now. The poor always hate the rich for being rich, that is your sickness, the pool man sickness.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by theamazonguru(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
OKUCHI11:
abeg...can someone just tell me one problem wey this imaginary Sky-daddy don solve for this nation...

Funny.
Evidence yapa.

Have you heard of covenant university?
That is one way he is solving one of our problems, EDUCATION.

Covenant is not your everyday university.
Most of their students are taught to be enterprenuers?

Go and research, I won't help your lazy ass.
Most of the Fintech companies in the Nigerian space are founded or cofounded by their graduates. In fact some of them started as undergraduates while still in the school.

What about in the area of spirituality ,lives being transformed daily is unlimited.

You want more ?
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
Sirchiboy:
You are looking for someone to scam just like Oledepo. grin

Go and start a church business with the little you have, by this time in 2025 you will become a private Jet owner from hithes and donations money.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

The same Pit your Lord and savior went to? cheesy

Are you going to Shiloh for deliverance or not? Or you are attending the one on Davidson Lagos-Ibadan Express way?
So that I wouldn't have to go there

John 3:36:
"He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God stays on him."
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by EmekaBlue(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lukepeter:

Drop Aza
cheerful giver shock me abeg with lunch

Opay
Collins N
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
RidorAdeola:
"Shiloh, a feast for all people" - Bishop Oyedepo

Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, popularly known as Winners Chapel, has declared Shiloh "a feast for all people". In his pre-Shiloh message, the prominent cleric quoted Isaiah 25:6 which said 'The Lord shall prepare a feast for all people upon this mountain'.

Shiloh 2023 Begins

The annual spiritual gathering of members of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Shiloh, begins on Tuesday, December 5, 2023. The event, with the theme, โ€œRedeemed to Flourish in Hard Times,โ€ runs through to Sunday, December 10, 2023, when it is rounded off with a Thanksgiving service.

Winners Chapel International

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q-059wR11U?si=uWJ3WDSRtAEaFLmF

I'm in Canaanland right now, place is more crowded than usual

Not here for Shiloh, though.....

I just live here.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by DonClericuzo: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
grin grin grin grin very convienient response, just as i expected. Even as learned as you sound you are still gullible.

Just come to canaland on Sunday, you will see high court judges working as an ushers, top government officials waking up as early as 3 o'clock am to attend Sunday services, they come with their security details every Sunday.
But in your unbrindle mind and deluded imagination only the poor and unlearned are members of the Living faith church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by dahmie2013: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
I am redeemed to flourish in hard times.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by PJtech: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lukepeter:

Drop Aza

2011252658 kuda

God bless you sir
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
DonClericuzo:

Just come to canaland on Sunday, you will see high court judges working as an ushers, top government officials waking up as early as 3 o'clock am to attend Sunday services, they come with their security details every Sunday.
But in your unbrindle mind and deluded imagination only the poor and unlearned are members of the Living faith church.
Naa! I am not comming, thanks for the invite anyway, grin No, i don't think only the poor and hopeless are gullible. All these dignitaries or people you mentioned can and are gullible especially when they are all corrupt untrustworthy people, people who have soaked their hands in so much bloods, committed so much murders, blackmailed people intimidated, bribed and scammed people to get there high positions in Naigeria, they go to these religious events seeking assurances and approval by their fellow con men who calls themselves pastors and to make themselves feel better even though their consciences are not clear, to prick their oversized corrupt egos. Because they are also afraid of where they d end up in the end. So they go to pastors for so called deliverances grin some of them do not sleep at night because of how afraid they are. Some of them also go there to make other less privilegded people feel inferior.

You have carefully avoided my previous questions undecided forget the "Man of God" ones they may be diffcult for you, just answer this simple one, how much taxes did Oledepo pay to Naigerian government last year?
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Burruchaga71(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
OKUCHI11:
Nothing absolutely nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Do Not Believe in God / When A Son Should Not Succeed A Father By Deji Yesufu / Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.