Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) (47218 Views)

"Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Dilijingsly(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:
I'd rather not get married. Or not dance at all sef. lipsrsealed grin
@sha .w0ooh
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by ednut1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
On the bed everyone has the same height sha. He go still enter
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by FILEBE(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

The bride and groom didn't seek your opinion. Neither did they ask what you would do.

1 Like

Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Solofresh2: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
SweetBuns:
My type of man kiss

Tall, dark and handsome 🤩
Na there them go see you
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Solofresh2: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
So we should do what now?
Carry the bride
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Bellotelli: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
May God bless their union
But he is a Nigerian man grin
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Sammy101111(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
No matter how tall you are . When he reach sex he go balance 😂
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
atobs4real:
That bride go be multi millionaire.
The guy choose right but no carry eye go market

Lol.
Forget carry eye go market.
How many people really get married for love
Most do for money and comfort.

This year alone I have heard 2 people I know talk about divorcing there husbands, why? The time is really tough for the guys and these women feel the best way out is to divorce , leave the men and try their luck out there, even after having 2-3 children each oh.

What am I trying to say, for some folks, money is their target. With money they think their happiness and comfort is guaranteed.

Are they right or wrong?
They know better. Na person wey wear shoe dey know where e dey pinch.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Phantom233: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
No b jagaban be day🤔
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
FILEBE:
The bride and groom didn't seek your opinion. Neither did they ask what you would do.

You must be dumb and blind, because you missed where I wrote "I".

I would rather not....

I shared my opinion on a public forum on a public video. If you feel destabilised by that, feel free to go and swim in an ocean full of sharks for I care.
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Phantom233: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
No b jagaban be dat?🤔
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by IyaTola: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
*Timart POS*

Make more money with the Timart POS.

Get your Terminals now and start your journey to financial freedom.

*Cost for Linux Terminals*
Lease - N25k
Outright Purchase - N50k

*Android terminals*
Lease - N40k
Outright- 100k

Terminals are availed on pre-qualification basis, available nation wide.

Customers to pay for cost of shipment.
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2023
Dilijingsly:
@sha .w0ooh

?? ??
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by YelloweWest: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
Cute
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by omooba969(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ahnie and whatever, blissful matrimony. grin

Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
TrollKiller:
See them
When are you guys going to get married?
The biological clock is ticking

The biological clock is ticking? grin

Where did you get that information from? Mine has stopped working a long time. Or why do you think I h8 men so much and try to cope with anti-marriage rhetorics?
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
eepeepook:
She's a little person. I doubt he's taller than average. That's 5'9" for Nairaland illiterates.

Thanks, Einstein.

At least you're good for something.

1 Like

Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Dynamicboss: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

But you were supporting one "rara" (@sweetbuns, 5ft.1) grin some days ago whose post was on FP stating that she cannot date short men and she specifically mentioned her spec of guy she can consider dating which is from 6ft above.

Abi na u be the babe sef cheesy.
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by omooba969(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You must be dumb and blind, because you missed where I wrote "I".

I would rather not....

I shared my opinion on a public forum on a public video. If you feel destabilised by that, feel free to go and swim in an ocean full of sharks for I care.

Haba! Ocean full of sharks kwa shocked, abeg be calming down biko. grin
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by shoprite: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Not to worry . . .The equation dey always balance on top bed grin grin grin
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by MuchAdo: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Is she short or a dwarf embarassed
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Father4all: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
She will tall by force after enough fu*king
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Dynamicboss:
But you were supporting one "rara" (@sweetb.uns, 5ft.1) grin some days ago

Where was the support?

And even if I did, how does my "support" contradict my comment on this thread?
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Karlifate: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
Dearlord:
If it were to be the other way, she will never accept.

Partiality too much for this life

LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Dilijingsly:
@sha .w0ooh

Dilichukwu, na you be that for your profile, wey dey call person ashawo? grin

I don't understand what is going on there, though. Are you praticing witchcraft techniques of flying or you were in a meditational zen?
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Dynamicboss: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Where was the support?

And even if I did, how does my "support" contradict my comment on this thread?

Your initial comment was cruise and funny cheesy but if you had that height of the bride and you see that handsome bobo spraying you hot dollars on your wedding, won't you be happy?

Oh guess you were not the one, sorry. That sweetbuns thread was so funny to me.
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Nkl4u: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
Na wey tin I go do on my wedding day be this
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Toks2008(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
SweetBuns:
My type of man kiss

Tall, dark and handsome 🤩

that means you will fall flat for me lol
Re: Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) by Davicl: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
Dollar scarcity this is the meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.