Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. (30926 Views)

Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by VULCAN(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
Empty barrels make the most noise.

Calling someone liberated who is tied down in chains to the hurt her father caused her mum and siblings.

She still feels daily the sting of the torment they passed through and you call her liberated.

You are ignorant.

FreeIgboho:

She doesn’t! She’s a WISE, LIBERATED girl. Suffering has made her wise. She’s LIBERATED, which is very hard to attain!

3 Likes

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by LadyRosa2(f): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
But how the man who raped Sarah managed to escape justice is what I don't get.
But one thing is certain if he escaped human justice, he couldn't escape Divine Justice.

So many mentions, but let me give an insight to the best of my knowledge.

I searched his profile on Facebook after obtaining his real name. I and my friend found out he is not based in the country. His kids, one of which is a daughter is a doctor already.

So from my calculations, if my friend was raped at 12, he should be around his early 30s at that time. So, it's like 25 years ago or more.

Whatever made him trace her to apologise, my friend was convinced enough to forgive.

Who am I to challenge her decision?

3 Likes

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Haakeem(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
tunjijones:
Yea good story with happy ending.

Most story don't end up like this.

Sarah wld most likely be a prostitute with like 4 children from 3 fathers living in a dingy in PH and David wld probably be a street guy who sells weed to survive roaming around the street or a kidnapper in rumokoro.
Werey
Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Haakeem(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
nairalanda1:
Reminds me of one similar story that i won't go into details, about a man my parents knew.

Suffice it to know, that when the man died, and someone called my parents and informed them....see when my parents hear someone they know is dead, they would at the very least feel sad and say some good things...but for this man, (You can guess..lol).

Someone whose wife and children suffered at his hand well well.
oga try they type in readable something abeg.
I'm confused asfk nw😡

1 Like

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by erniok(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
tete7000:

If I didn't read the story, I wouldnt comment. About the urge to blame, I wouldn't understand what you meant. What I know is that in life our choices shape our future, and when we make bad choices, we should always be humble enough to take responsibility. There are millions, if not billions of men in this world, and a good proportion of those are responsible too. When people marry bad, they ought to reflect and take some responsibility, they need to take a chunk of the blame and use the lesson learnt to advice the young ones to be wise in making their own choices. In as much as the man is bad, the woman too equally made a bad choice and her choice left her children with trauma. The children rather than allow resentment consume them should learn from the bad choice their mother made, and use that as a yardstick to prevent themselves falling into the same trap. The truth is that there will always be bad people, intact there are plenty of them, ours is to be good and be circumspect in choosing who we roll with. If we choose badly, we and our children will leave with the consequences. Just like Nigerians are living with the consequences of the bad choice of 2016 which has spilled into 2023.

I fail to see how the woman is to be blamed.

Bad choices by marrying the man? The setting must have been in either the 70s or 80s when the economy was still good and as a federal civil servant, the man was well placed so what could have made him abandon his wife he paid a bride price for, children she borne for him and decide to marry another wife abandoning his first family.

Like you said, actions have consequences, he has made his bed, let him lie on it. David may find it hard to forgive especially when he literally abandoned him at markudi.

Let's even assume he found out the children were not his, what stopped him from calling a family meeting, revealing what he.knows so no one will blame him in the future. Why move on as though na block the wife born for am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Haakeem(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Checkwell:
Show your dad some love, no matter what. Bringing personal matters online doesn't really make sense. Truth is, nobody get your time.
be like say something dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by erniok(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
Haakeem:
be like say something dey worry you.
Bro, small children full nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by tete7000(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
erniok:

Bad choices by marrying the man? The setting must have been in either the 70s or 80s when the economy was still good and as a federal civil servant, the man was well placed so what could have made him abandon his wife he paid a bride price for, children she borne for him and decide to marry another wife abandoning his first family.

Like you said, actions have consequences, he has made his bed, let him lie on it. David may find it hard to forgive especially when he literally abandoned him at markudi.

Thr man will equally pay for the bad choices he made, that is for sure. The children if they choose wrongly too will pay for it someday and it won't matter why or who made them made their bad choices.
When it is said that an action is wrong, it is not the action that is wrong in itself but the bad end result that accompanies it akes it wrong.
Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Haakeem(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
erniok:

Bro, small children full nairaland.
na you dey behave like small picken.
Check am out.
Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by LadyRosa2(f): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
erniok:

Some nairaland guys feel say this post na to spite men. Some even called me a feminist grin.

My friend's mom was married as a PROPER village girl at 17 and a virgin. He was already working in Abuja then, leaving her in the village. He only brought her after she had the first two kids to his base and abandoned her with 4 children before running off with another woman.

At 17, naive and married in a big city far away from a village, she's very unexposed.

See, that woman has forgiven him. Infact, I think she doesn't mind him coming back, BUT she respects her kid's stance over her feelings.

2 Likes

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Praktikals(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Book space
Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Nextt: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is moving. You can't reap where you did not sow. Bringing children into this world is serious investment. Jesus knew that investing His love in us to the extent of dying on the cross will give Him abundant return on interest (love). He is never a deadbeat dad. Let this be a warning to men and women. Care for your family you brought to the world, invest your love in them and you will reap bountifully in due time.

4 Likes

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Mom007(f): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
Painful. Serves him right I dare say.
Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by bluestone2015: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
How did you know that she wishes to settle.
Have you discussed that with her before now?
LadyRosa2:

Hmm...Well, I dont think she is entirely liberated in the real sense, deep down she wish to settle. But the past keep reminding her not to.

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by ORIAYO70(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
LadyRosa2:
As the topic implies, this is a true life story.

Although my knowledge of this family started around when I was 19 years old.

I will call this friend of mine Sarah, the first child and daughter of her father. This true life story appears sad, and in my quiet times, especially recently, I'm beginning to feel sympathetic to both sides of the coin.

A few days ago, around 6 am, Sarah called me, and our conversation went like this;

Me: Babe, how far, this one you dey call by this time?
Sarah:I'm going to drop my papa at the park.
Me: for what na? Person wey just enter town yesterday? You for allow the man rest small...

Sarah: no be for my house, I don drop am, pay him transport, and still give am 5k to hold the body for the road.

Me: Babe, I dont support this one, in less than 24 hours your dad dey the Road for like 12 hours.

Sarah: That one no concern me, no be me invite am come.

A day earlier her father had called her from their previous location, he must have gotten there only to find out his 'ex-wife' had moved out. He decided to call Sarah, and she picked up, accommodated him for the night and bundled him back to the next available bus to Makurdi.

Truth be told, the ex-wife no longer lived in the slum he visited. She is now in a duplex, paid for by his first son. Let's call him David. David is in Europe and through one of my kinsmen, had secured a 3-bedroom duplex for his mom. His father is not aware of this.

Those children suffered men!

Big Mama, Sarah's mom was abandoned by her husband when Sarah was just 12 years old. The same year, Sarah was brutally raped by a neighbour because of 20 naira, while her mother was bedridden in the hospital after child evacuation. The father left while she was pregnant with the 5th child. Sarah would hawk all manner of foodstuffs to put food on the table. When she doesn't sell, she sells her body for peanuts to buy pepper and oil to make even the cheapest dried akro soup.

Her father had remarried and stopped caring about their welfare, a federal government worker in a good money-spinning ministry. He got transferred to another state and started a new life.

When I knew Sarah, she already had a child, a small saloon and four more mouths to feed. She would work in the morning and at night she would visit lounges. Life was hard, and so cigarettes and drinks became her god.Sarah till date is a chimney and she does so even in the presence of my husband, he no longer minds.

One cold night a couple of years ago, after we shared drinks at my place. She narrated how she and her siblings suffered.

" Sis, say my brother travel abroad, no be my power,na say God don look us say we don too suffer. David go gather wound for his body, from one Lebanese and Indian company to another, na so machine go dey cut cut his body. So so blue ink full him body"

I watched with tears how she broke down completely, spilling her wine all over my tiles.

"Sis, na 20 naira e take to lose my virginity, 20 naira!"

", My father...Wetin' we do am?!"

Two years ago and some months , she got a huge break. She called me to follow her to Transcorp Hilton and made me promise that I 'behave' myself.

We met this man, well groomed. We were half into the conversation when she looked at me with a forced smile, and said to me
" Sis, this is the man that raped me"

The spring rolls in my mouth turned into vinegar, my heart began to pound, and I could only see everyone but the man blurry. I eventually kept my cool but was silent the whole evening even as the man apologised profusely. My baby was beginning to cry, and I took the opportunity to leave their table because I was feeling sick and nauseated.

In less than 6 months after that encounter, he had secured a bigger and well-equipped saloon for her and had given her enough to travel out to buy hair.

Let's talk about David. David suffered oooo. I remembered one time I was going through her old pics and saw a younger version of David, sickly with his tummy protruded.

" My sister, na poison. My father come one day,, carry am go makurdi, na so person call my mother say make she come do carry her pikin before them kill am.My mother enters Moto, and as she stops for Keffi, she stand for Road dey beg for Moto wey go carry her reach makurdi, no money na. We carry am waka from one church to another before God just save that boy. "

I looked at the picture again and gently dropped it, still overwhelmed with internal grief. The first time I saw David in person after he graduated from the University ( he sponsored himself with the help of his sisters), I asked in bewilderment,

" So na this boy your father abandoned?"

Standing before me was a young man, fair, built and with a height I reckoned would be above 6. In inches. No wonder white women couldn't get off him as soon as he landed in Europe. He got married to one and life in that family changed in a flash. I enjoyed it for I got a cut from my father's kinsman when he bought a property.

Their father is no longer with the second wife, as she left him after three kids. He married a third and is now a retired pensioner.

Last night, while shopping together, Sarah was laughing and I asked, " Babe why you dey laugh"?

" When my father comes to my house, him dey ask me why I leave one bedroom go enter 3 bedrooms with my son. I tell am palee, this house no be rent o, na my house be this o."

" So wetin' him come talk?" I inquired.

"Wetin' him one talk again? Shebi waist pain wey my mama dey go through na say he left her when she was in her twenties. The woman has not seen Preek 4ck till today, because she carries church for the head. Woman wey him marry when she dey 17 years."

I choose to use the word ex-wife, but they never really divorced because the bride price paid is still binding. The fact that this woman who has suffered so much will soon be a mother-in-law to a German BMW Engineer in a few days is overwhelming. I wasn't surprised their last girl will end well, she's always looking like something out of foreign red carpets all the time. Like David, she is tall slim, surprisingly Conservative and intelligent.

Palee will be coming again to grace the marriage of one of the daughters he abandoned. Can't imagine his regret when he sleeps in a well-furnished duplex, away from the slum where he abandoned his children and wife many years ago, only to find out the first son from his loins bought that for his mother.

E go to pain am. embarassed

But one thing is certain or I think I noticed, David and Sarah still bear the hurt. The other kids have moved on, and don't mind being in their father's life.

Tell Sarah to let go so God too can forgive her, I experience such too, I just have to let slide, though other siblings did not.
Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by erniok(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Haakeem:
na you dey behave like small picken.
Check am out.
Dey calm down dey digest issue. Your blood too hot. I was referring to the guy you quoted but you had to attack me. No vex, na me chuk mouth for wetin no concern me.

1 Like

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by erniok(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
tete7000:

Thr man will equally pay for the bad choices he made, that is for sure. The children if they choose wrongly too will pay for it someday and it won't matter why or who made them made their bad choices.
When it is said that an action is wrong, it is not the action that is wrong in itself but the bad end result that accompanies it akes it wrong.
Now I can agree with you.
Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Acidosis(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
Most narratives about fathers or husbands abandoning their homes and children to marry some strange woman often lack critical details.

Only Ka.yanmata can make a man leave like that without some underlying issues. Always ensure you get the details.

2 Likes

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
ORIAYO70:
■ Tell Sarah to let go so God too can forgive her, I experience such too, I just have to let slide, though other siblings did not.
Let what slide? Are you kidding? undecided

And stop dragging God's mention into these silly things you folks do to yourselves! undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Phargbemmy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Didi2d:
I and my wife just finished quarreling before I opened this thread and I must say being old In Nigeria as a man is kind of scary.

Now, I had to call my daughter to be present before I before my confronted my wife. Cos through her action and words she believe if we get separated it will be my lose, cos she believe she will win the children's favor.

Now, this is a woman that will never accept her fault no matter how big or small the issue is.
I send her Whatshapp msg twice today and she didn't read nor reply the msg, this someone that's always on tiktok and always with her phone. I decided not to call till I get home, only for me to meet her probably on tiktok and I got angry, that's when I called my daughter to the seating room and guess what she got angry telling me she didn't see my msg and she wanted to deny but I reminded her that she was with her phone when I sent the first msg, cos I was home then.

If or when I eventually leave the house, what will be my fate in the future?

Having same issue mine has even gone to being denied sex at age 45 and just getting better from st7roke which was majorly caused by the stress at home. Mine is a Narcissist! My first is 13 and last is 8 am leaving for good but will never abandon my children

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by warrifinest1985: 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Few eat their cake and have it.
But so many eventually regrets especially at old age.
Nobody gets old anymore just dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
Didi2d:
■ I and my wife just finished quarreling before I opened this thread and I must say being old In Nigeria as a man is kind of scary. Now, I had to call my daughter to be present before I before my confronted my wife. Cos through her action and words she believe if we get separated it will be my lose, cos she believe she will win the children's favor. Now, this is a woman that will never accept her fault no matter how big or small the issue is.
I send her Whatshapp msg twice today and she didn't read nor reply the msg, this someone that's always on tiktok and always with her phone. I decided not to call till I get home, only for me to meet her probably on tiktok and I got angry, that's when I called my daughter to the seating room and guess what she got angry telling me she didn't see my msg and she wanted to deny but I reminded her that she was with her phone when I sent the first msg, cos I was home then. If or when I eventually leave the house, what will be my fate in the future?
.Was she not that way before you married her? undecided

Did you at least ask your wife her reason for not responding to your messages before you decided to flare up? If you are done with the marriage it is ok to get a legal divorce from your wife. Abandonment is what is a crime. Divorce isn't. undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Phargbemmy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
Fiscus105:

*Baba n dagbe at 70* ( 70 years papa going up and down, grounding pepper, wash dish, wash cloth with his spine not able to straight again)

70 years old woman can still effectively does that at 70.

Meanwhile, I haven't seen any female boasting, she doesn't need HUSBANDS but KIDS here , unlike several despair male urchins here.

Baba when you get to that age, you will realise that most men are abandoned with the pretense of the wife having to help her children take care on grandchild or the other. I hope you bookmark this

2 Likes

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Phargbemmy:
Having same issue mine has even gone to being denied sex at age 45
■ and just getting better from st7roke which was majorly caused by the stress at home. Mine is a Narcissist! My first is 13 and last is 8 am leaving for good but will never abandon my children
She is a narcissist yet you married her even with all of the signs before you so why are you complaining now? undecided

2. Look, if you are done with the marriage, go ahead and seek divorce already. Legal divorce is not a crime. What is instead a crime is abandonment. undecided
Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by warrifinest1985: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
safarifarms:

You are a good story teller. You should consider writing fictional stories. I believe you'll do well.
You are right because i was enjoying the write up untill i get to that part "this is the man that rape me. The story is reeling of fiction

1 Like

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
Phargbemmy:
■ Baba when you get to that age, you will realise that most men are abandoned with the pretense of the wife having to help her children take care on grandchild or the other. I hope you bookmark this
Stop lying! undecided

The reason most men seem abandoned at that age by their kids has a lot to do with them not properly bonding with the children —creating real familial connections with them —during their growing age. undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Mobahd: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
LadyRosa2:
As the topic implies, this is a true life story.

Although my knowledge of this family started around when I was 19 years old.

I will call this friend of mine Sarah, the first child and daughter of her father. This true life story appears sad, and in my quiet times, especially recently, I'm beginning to feel sympathetic to both sides of the coin.

A few days ago, around 6 am, Sarah called me, and our conversation went like this;

Me: Babe, how far, this one you dey call by this time?
Sarah:I'm going to drop my papa at the park.
Me: for what na? Person wey just enter town yesterday? You for allow the man rest small...

Sarah: no be for my house, I don drop am, pay him transport, and still give am 5k to hold the body for the road.

Me: Babe, I dont support this one, in less than 24 hours your dad dey the Road for like 12 hours.

Sarah: That one no concern me, no be me invite am come.

A day earlier her father had called her from their previous location, he must have gotten there only to find out his 'ex-wife' had moved out. He decided to call Sarah, and she picked up, accommodated him for the night and bundled him back to the next available bus to Makurdi.

Truth be told, the ex-wife no longer lived in the slum he visited. She is now in a duplex, paid for by his first son. Let's call him David. David is in Europe and through one of my kinsmen, had secured a 3-bedroom duplex for his mom. His father is not aware of this.

Those children suffered men!

Big Mama, Sarah's mom was abandoned by her husband when Sarah was just 12 years old. The same year, Sarah was brutally raped by a neighbour because of 20 naira, while her mother was bedridden in the hospital after child evacuation. The father left while she was pregnant with the 5th child. Sarah would hawk all manner of foodstuffs to put food on the table. When she doesn't sell, she sells her body for peanuts to buy pepper and oil to make even the cheapest dried akro soup.

Her father had remarried and stopped caring about their welfare, a federal government worker in a good money-spinning ministry. He got transferred to another state and started a new life.

When I knew Sarah, she already had a child, a small saloon and four more mouths to feed. She would work in the morning and at night she would visit lounges. Life was hard, and so cigarettes and drinks became her god.Sarah till date is a chimney and she does so even in the presence of my husband, he no longer minds.

One cold night a couple of years ago, after we shared drinks at my place. She narrated how she and her siblings suffered.

" Sis, say my brother travel abroad, no be my power,na say God don look us say we don too suffer. David go gather wound for his body, from one Lebanese and Indian company to another, na so machine go dey cut cut his body. So so blue ink full him body"

I watched with tears how she broke down completely, spilling her wine all over my tiles.

"Sis, na 20 naira e take to lose my virginity, 20 naira!"

", My father...Wetin' we do am?!"

Two years ago and some months , she got a huge break. She called me to follow her to Transcorp Hilton and made me promise that I 'behave' myself.

We met this man, well groomed. We were half into the conversation when she looked at me with a forced smile, and said to me
" Sis, this is the man that raped me"

The spring rolls in my mouth turned into vinegar, my heart began to pound, and I could only see everyone but the man blurry. I eventually kept my cool but was silent the whole evening even as the man apologised profusely. My baby was beginning to cry, and I took the opportunity to leave their table because I was feeling sick and nauseated.

In less than 6 months after that encounter, he had secured a bigger and well-equipped saloon for her and had given her enough to travel out to buy hair.

Let's talk about David. David suffered oooo. I remembered one time I was going through her old pics and saw a younger version of David, sickly with his tummy protruded.

" My sister, na poison. My father come one day,, carry am go makurdi, na so person call my mother say make she come do carry her pikin before them kill am.My mother enters Moto, and as she stops for Keffi, she stand for Road dey beg for Moto wey go carry her reach makurdi, no money na. We carry am waka from one church to another before God just save that boy. "

I looked at the picture again and gently dropped it, still overwhelmed with internal grief. The first time I saw David in person after he graduated from the University ( he sponsored himself with the help of his sisters), I asked in bewilderment,

" So na this boy your father abandoned?"

Standing before me was a young man, fair, built and with a height I reckoned would be above 6. In inches. No wonder white women couldn't get off him as soon as he landed in Europe. He got married to one and life in that family changed in a flash. I enjoyed it for I got a cut from my father's kinsman when he bought a property.

Their father is no longer with the second wife, as she left him after three kids. He married a third and is now a retired pensioner.

Last night, while shopping together, Sarah was laughing and I asked, " Babe why you dey laugh"?

" When my father comes to my house, him dey ask me why I leave one bedroom go enter 3 bedrooms with my son. I tell am palee, this house no be rent o, na my house be this o."

" So wetin' him come talk?" I inquired.

"Wetin' him one talk again? Shebi waist pain wey my mama dey go through na say he left her when she was in her twenties. The woman has not seen Preek 4ck till today, because she carries church for the head. Woman wey him marry when she dey 17 years."

I choose to use the word ex-wife, but they never really divorced because the bride price paid is still binding. The fact that this woman who has suffered so much will soon be a mother-in-law to a German BMW Engineer in a few days is overwhelming. I wasn't surprised their last girl will end well, she's always looking like something out of foreign red carpets all the time. Like David, she is tall slim, surprisingly Conservative and intelligent.

Palee will be coming again to grace the marriage of one of the daughters he abandoned. Can't imagine his regret when he sleeps in a well-furnished duplex, away from the slum where he abandoned his children and wife many years ago, only to find out the first son from his loins bought that for his mother.

E go to pain am. embarassed

But one thing is certain or I think I noticed, David and Sarah still bear the hurt. The other kids have moved on, and don't mind being in their father's life.

Cock and bull story
Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by bigiyaro(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
The real bitter and hateful person here is your friend. Let her forego the hatered and bitterness and free herself.
Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by ORIAYO70(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Let what slide? Are you kidding? undecided

And stop dragging God's mention into these silly things you folks do to yourselves! undecided

Is either u r a kid or u just want to act this way, I just said I grew up in such situations, how will u feel that ur dad is a Principal of a school in Lagos State n failed to send none of his children to University, he told us from Ss1 that he's tired.... Note we did not go to private is public school... I pick up charge of my life from ss2 to master degree level, now on stroke, he lives with me, the kind of pains he caused mysf n sibling from childhood, he's not worthy of our water, Do d little u can do for him n receive ur blessings shikena talking from experience

3 Likes

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
ORIAYO70:
■ Is either u r a kid or u just want to act this way, I just said I grew up in such situations,
■ how will u feel that ur dad is a Principal of a school in Lagos State n failed to send none of his children to University, he told us from Ss1 that he's tired.... Note we did not go to private is public school... I pick up charge of my life from ss2 to master degree level, now on stroke, he lives with me, the kind of pains he caused mysf n sibling from childhood, he's not worthy of our water, Do d little u can do for him n receive ur blessings shikena talking from experience
Did your father up and abandon you all? Did your father abandon your baby's siblings and pregnant mother? Why would you even conclude that your story is anywhere close to OP's case? undecided

Your father failed as a parent yet you chose to let it slide. That is all you ... not God or anyone else but YOU. You are not better than those who chose to let him eat the cake that he made for himself. So, stop pretending you are. And stop using the mention of the name of God to perpetrate foolishness. undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Coivdgiveaway:
There is no dad beat Dad, he just didn't have enough capacity to provide.
Deep down, he is sad he isn't able to provide the best for his seeds

Life isn't as easy as you think it is
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding / My Son Is Getting Married Without My Approval.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.