Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? (13553 Views)

I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Telltruth123: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Kingpele(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
On the day he created others
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by AlexBells(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Certainly on a Saturday, after partying on Friday and having hangover
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Kriss100: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
I no sure say na God create Nigerians cus we are abnormal..how can someone be so wicked,bitter minded and yet so religious..I fear who no fear Nigerians..

4 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by nikz(f): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
It's really sad

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Astar007: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:
We are naturally wicked, self centered and are the most religious in the world, though not all, there are still some good people amongst us.

How can someone that claimed to have won 5million naira the previous day from his fixed game still be asking me Emmanuel wey mama born use showel back to pay 3k before giving me that same "legit fixed game", who does that?

Same goes to people doing yahoo yahoo, you don't want to work but you want to be driving the latest ride, live big e.t.c, using innocent children, men, women and greedy women for your rituals, please use your family if you must do it.

Same also goes to our politicians making life difficult for her citizens, no single basic amenities that is functioning in this country, be it yoruba, Igbo, hausa or any other tribe, they are all the same, enriching themselves, family, friends and associates with the nations wealth, money 💰 wey dem go spend in the year 2024 dey don read am as budget.

My advice to my fellow nigerians who are still good people, be thankful and grateful to GOD Almighty with the little you have always, HE will do more, be a better version of yourself, don't join bad trend's, don't get jealous unnecessarily, pray to GOD Almighty, eat whatever you have with joy, drink water and mind your business.

On a final note, we came with nothing, we are all going back with nothing.

No day of the week bro, na devil create nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Kaa4(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:
We are naturally wicked, self centered and are the most religious in the world, though not all, there are still some good people amongst us.

How can someone that claimed to have won 5million naira the previous day from his fixed game still be asking me Emmanuel wey mama born use showel back to pay 3k before giving me that same "legit fixed game", who does that?

Same goes to people doing yahoo yahoo, you don't want to work but you want to be driving the latest ride, live big e.t.c, using innocent children, men, women and greedy women for your rituals, please use your family if you must do it.

Same also goes to our politicians making life difficult for her citizens, no single basic amenities that is functioning in this country, be it yoruba, Igbo, hausa or any other tribe, they are all the same, enriching themselves, family, friends and associates with the nations wealth, money 💰 wey dem go spend in the year 2024 dey don read am as budget.

My advice to my fellow nigerians who are still good people, be thankful and grateful to GOD Almighty with the little you have always, HE will do more, be a better version of yourself, don't join bad trend's, don't get jealous unnecessarily, pray to GOD Almighty, eat whatever you have with joy, drink water and mind your business.

You did not ask the question! Solve the issue of tribe in Nigeria, there will be competition and that will drive agressive growth among the different nations. Chikena

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Kriss100: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
AlexBells:
Certainly on a Saturday, after partying on Friday and having hangover
big G was on things on things..cus no be normal eye e use create Nigerians
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Maj196(m): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by AlexBells(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kriss100:
big G was on things on things..cus no be normal eye e use create Nigerians
If it wasn’t Big G’s responsibility even in the face of all the most high. We could have ended certainly worse, maybe literally having a brain in the ass. Well he Made a beautiful disaster anyway lol.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Nackzy: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
Day Zero
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Pootle: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
what if life was a dream, and we all have being dreaming all along

2 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Adewale1603(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
People are only disturbing themselves in this life. When we came, we came absolutely with nothing, empty, so we shall also depart with nothing, so why all the scuffles, strives, struggles, competition, envy, hate, selfishness, wickedness over all what we will leave one day, things that we are and acquired that we can't take into the grave and the great beyond, immediately we die, that's the end, you re no more conscious of anything again, your possessions, all will one day become someone else properties

2 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Dennisochampa: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
It's got to be on a Friday... Nobody can convince me otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by TotoIsGud4boy: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
Adewale1603:
People are only disturbing themselves in this life. When we came, we came absolutely with nothing, empty, so we shall also depart with nothing, so why all the scuffles, strives, struggles, competition, envy, hate, selfishness, wickedness over all what we will leave one day, things that we are and acquired that we can't take into the grave and the great beyond, immediately we die, that's the end, you re no more conscious of anything again, your possessions, all will one day become someone else properties
Lol wrong mentality… your primary goal on earth is to create offsprings and take care of them (providing for them a comfortable life), if you can’t do this at-least lay a solid foundation for the human race / create a long lasting change in your community or society at large.. else you’re useless to humanity

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Pauliaette(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

One needs to be told ooo, thank u

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by optimusprime2(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
I believe that day was deleted...
if indeed Nigerians were created on a day.
grin

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by jamesversion: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
No be God create Nigerians oh, the way I dey see am. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Roboto11: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Friday.

By that time, you only want to get it over and done with.

grin
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by MztaIkp(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
You think that game fixing is free?
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by epainos: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

It is obvious that you have not developed a thick skin towards negativity, and you are still moved by worldly blings.

Go discover yourself.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Karleb(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
optimusprime2:
I believe that day was deleted...
if indeed Nigerians were created on a day.
grin

My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by anthonyuncle(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Same day he created everyone.
The issue is the time

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Emyogalanya: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

This kind hardship that the government is subjecting us to is what i think we the youths all over the country should protests but for where, we can't have peaceful protests, it will be hijack by hoodlums e.t.c..... GOD will help us and have mercy on we the masses feeling the heat.
Hoodlums ? If you believe those things then you can believe anything na government send the Hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by 9jii(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

The thing about being good in Nigeria is you will see the true God, and he ll lead you to true happiness, true wealth and health. Contentment is the key to unlock this.

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by MrBroke(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Has to be a Friday cause our brain is fried grin

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by oyeb15: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
1. Israelites say God created blacks from d reminants cos how can your parents be whites and u are black.

2. Some believe black people are descendants of d devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by WantsandMore: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

If you call it lamentations i agree, hope you have heard one of the minister saying he needs 35billion to repair Ajaokuta steel industry?
just curious are the figures wrong? What would you have done differently?

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by ScamDemicEra: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
.... the devil created Nigeria not GOD Almighty.

The white man (especially British) is the devil's #1 agent in this world, they created Israel and Nigeria.

May OLODUMARE hasten the expiry date.

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by AntiMen: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
Pootle:
what if life was a dream, and we all have being dreaming all along

It's a dream and we'll wake up to reality (death)soon.

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
Adewale1603:
Pathetic reasoning, nobody took care of you to a certain age?

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by YaQsGaYa(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
During off 📴 season grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. / Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? / Is There Discrimination Against Part Time Graduates? I Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.