Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? (13557 Views)

I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by tojahh(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Goan ask your grandfather

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by haphizz57(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Na weekend

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by joseph1832(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
I'm sure it's weekend, because Nigerians like enjoyment too much.

2 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Evolutionism: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:
We are naturally wicked, self centered and are the most religious in the world, though not all, there are still some good people amongst us.

How can someone that claimed to have won 5million naira the previous day from his fixed game still be asking me Emmanuel wey mama born use showel back to pay 3k before giving me that same "legit fixed game", who does that?

Same goes to people doing yahoo yahoo, you don't want to work but you want to be driving the latest ride, live big e.t.c, using innocent children, men, women and greedy women for your rituals, please use your family if you must do it.

Same also goes to our politicians making life difficult for her citizens, no single basic amenities that is functioning in this country, be it yoruba, Igbo, hausa or any other tribe, they are all the same, enriching themselves, family, friends and associates with the nations wealth, money 💰 wey dem go spend in the year 2024 dey don read am as budget.

My advice to my fellow nigerians who are still good people, be thankful and grateful to GOD Almighty with the little you have always, HE will do more, be a better version of yourself, don't join bad trend's, don't get jealous unnecessarily, pray to GOD Almighty, eat whatever you have with joy, drink water and mind your business.

On a final note, we came with nothing, we are all going back with nothing.

Waste of Advice.

Shield yourself from the Evil Demons.

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by bigiyaro(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Who told you that God created such rubbish people? He may have created whites, but certainly not blacks, especially the ones located in the Niger-Area and southern part of the African continent.

2 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Pootle: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
AntiMen:

It's a dream and we'll wake up to reality (death)soon.

and the death com be life undecided na wa o some mystery jus get comma

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by REDshouse(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
NiceLegs:
I'm done.
I'm going the other way.
I'm dropping my faith.
I'm dropping my morals.
Legit does not pay in Nigeria.
Doing it the right way does not pay in Nigeria.
I have done it for years.
where has it gotten me?
I will go the other way.
But I will do mine differently.
And I won't do it for long.
Once I get what I want.
Then I go legit.
And stay legit.
As far as I'm not hurting anybody
my conscience is clear.
Who did I learn from?
I learnt from Tinubu and all the past leaders of Nigeria.
how can you stay illegit without hurting anyone ... Not possible my dear

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by worldclass68(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lol who tell u say those Yahoo bois no dey work....go dey do Yahoo Yahoo if hin easy nah...lol
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kerry57: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
Na on Monday, that is why we are hardworking

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

Not necessarily continuous lamentation, it is a wake up call bro.
As for if they ask me to come out, you know how it works now, you have to be in a political party, there is an amount to pay for the purchase of forms and even if dem give me free slot to come out, i still will not bro, only me amongst them, how e wan take work? Everyone should just look for a way to survives.

And you think anyone that can afford the form will have the country at heart abi?

You have 3 options.
1. Come together, and fight your common enemy, the enemies of Nigeria who are sabotaging everything that will lead to the progress of this country.

2. You stfu and stop lamenting.

3. Make some money and take your kids out of the country to a country that is working and priorities humans

2 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Babyboyforeal(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
Please for ur information God did not create, Nigeria was created by British

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by UselessBuharist: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Public Holiday

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by NiceLegs: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
REDshouse:
how can you stay illegit without hurting anyone ... Not possible my dear

I started how in my 10th line.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by francotunsco: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
Rare day February 29

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by mywells: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
Friday.

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by babamoha(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
On Saturday cause God has passed through stress and needs rest the next day
We were created in rush
Just my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Olamideayomide(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kabanayol Ojere connect
Elect watch!!!!!
Generally some Nigerians are jest wired to be wicked but let's keep doing good and pray for our dear country brr.
Jayone

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Saidfx(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

If you call it lamentations i agree, hope you have heard one of the minister saying he needs 35billion to repair Ajaokuta steel industry?

Was is not this same Ajaokuta that Buhari said the British are going to revive it for free

https://www.nairaland.com/7065704/buhari-snubs-russia-picks-british

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by silibaba: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Black Friday night

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Father4all: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
Most people here are daft. There is nothing like days of the week in the sigh of God
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lukepeter:

That's another major problem, but you know revolution is no protest.
I know
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by izubext007: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
I think 🤔 is black Friday that God created Nigeria 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
ExtremeDot:
The heart of man is desperately wicked. Including yourself. The limit of your conscience have not been tested yet.

Everybody out there is putting on a mask. A mask to suit the society.
They all smile and keep a straight face. Behind that smile and straight face, lies a devilish Devil.

There is no Mr. Lucifer anywhere in any Hell fire. Na human being be the Devil.
I love this, you are on point, no lies

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kriss100:
I no sure say na God create Nigerians cus we are abnormal..how can someone be so wicked,bitter minded and yet so religious..I fear who no fear Nigerians..
Yes boss, nah the word be that.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
Adewale1603:
People are only disturbing themselves in this life. When we came, we came absolutely with nothing, empty, so we shall also depart with nothing, so why all the scuffles, strives, struggles, competition, envy, hate, selfishness, wickedness over all what we will leave one day, things that we are and acquired that we can't take into the grave and the great beyond, immediately we die, that's the end, you re no more conscious of anything again, your possessions, all will one day become someone else properties
I think they don't know, GOD is so patient and merciful, if not he should have.......
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Pauliaette:

One needs to be told ooo, thank u
You welcome boss.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
epainos:

It is obvious that you have not developed a thick skin towards negativity, and you are still moved by worldly blings.

Go discover yourself.

Goodluck!
Thanks man, i appreciate
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Emyogalanya:
Hoodlums ? If you believe those things then you can believe anything na government send the Hoodlums
I know, we all know. When they were campaigning for elections did you hear anything like hoodlums?
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
9jii:

The thing about being good in Nigeria is you will see the true God, and he ll lead you to true happiness, true wealth and health. Contentment is the key to unlock this.
You can say that again.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
WantsandMore:
just curious are the figures wrong? What would you have done differently?
They have been voting money for this steel industry since year 1999, yet nothing will be done, i am not saying i will or would have done anything differently, i am not interested.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by todugo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:
We are naturally wicked, self centered and are the most religious in the world, though not all, there are still some good people amongst us.

How can someone that claimed to have won 5million naira the previous day from his fixed game still be asking me Emmanuel wey mama born use showel back to pay 3k before giving me that same "legit fixed game", who does that?

Same goes to people doing yahoo yahoo, you don't want to work but you want to be driving the latest ride, live big e.t.c, using innocent children, men, women and greedy women for your rituals, please use your family if you must do it.

Same also goes to our politicians making life difficult for her citizens, no single basic amenities that is functioning in this country, be it yoruba, Igbo, hausa or any other tribe, they are all the same, enriching themselves, family, friends and associates with the nations wealth, money 💰 wey dem go spend in the year 2024 dey don read am as budget.

My advice to my fellow nigerians who are still good people, be thankful and grateful to GOD Almighty with the little you have always, HE will do more, be a better version of yourself, don't join bad trend's, don't get jealous unnecessarily, pray to GOD Almighty, eat whatever you have with joy, drink water and mind your business.

On a final note, we came with nothing, we are all going back with nothing.
God did not create Nigeria, but our colonial slave masters did. Nigeria is like a company to our colonial masters; a group of conquered lands merged or brought together to milk it's resources at once.

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by IjebuWarrior: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nigerians are too wicked indeed! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. / Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? / Is There Discrimination Against Part Time Graduates? I Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.