Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? (13558 Views)

I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

And you think anyone that can afford the form will have the country at heart abi?

You have 3 options.
1. Come together, and fight your common enemy, the enemies of Nigeria who are sabotaging everything that will lead to the progress of this country.

2. You stfu and stop lamenting.

3. Make some money and take your kids out of the country to a country that is working and priorities humans
Correct boss, clapping.... I go with the 3rd option, will do so by GOD grace when i have made the money, thank you.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
Olamideayomide:
Kabanayol Ojere connect
Elect watch!!!!!
Generally some Nigerians are jest wired to be wicked but let's keep doing good and pray for our dear country brr.
Jayone
Oya now Jayone baba!!!! *Ojere Connect* Elect watch!!!!!! Nah so my nigga.

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Dsimmer: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Saidfx:

Was is not this same Ajaokuta that Buhari said the British are going to revive it for free

https://www.nairaland.com/7065704/buhari-snubs-russia-picks-british

I don't even want to hear anything about ajaokuta steel. It should be privatized alongside other federal government assets. The point is there are useless wicked/evil people in the federal government who won't allow these assets to work in their bid to continue their wicked looting, So best is to privatize these federal assets.

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
Saidfx:

Was is not this same Ajaokuta that Buhari said the British are going to revive it for free

https://www.nairaland.com/7065704/buhari-snubs-russia-picks-british
It is o my brother, just a way to loot the nations treasury again, nah their way.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by AntiMen: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
Pootle:

and the death com be life undecided na wa o some mystery jus get comma

Exactly..

Life = Death.
Death=Life.

It can't be created nor destroyed....

2 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
Dsimmer:

I don't even want to hear anything about ajaokuta. It should be privatized alongside other federal government assets. The point is there are useless wicked/evil people in the federal government who won't allow these assets to work in their bid to continue their wicked looting. So privatize these federal assets.
Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by mvem(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
soccerlite:

I'm just pulling your legs

Hope God judge all this wicked nigerian politicians before they finish nigeria
The British created Nigeria not whatever God
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Kingrshd3: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Funny facts and realities

NiceLegs:
I'm done.
I'm going the other way.
I'm dropping my faith.
I'm dropping my morals.
Legit does not pay in Nigeria.
Doing it the right way does not pay in Nigeria.
I have done it for years.
where has it gotten me?
I will go the other way.
But I will do mine differently.
And I won't do it for long.
Once I get what I want.
Then I go legit.
And stay legit.
As far as I'm not hurting anybody.
my conscience is clear.
Who did I learn from?
I learnt from Tinubu and all the past leaders of Nigeria.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by missymide: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
Doubt if it is any of the 6days cos all God created in those days are sure good

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Gentlelox: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
soccerlite:

Lamentations of kabanayol
🤣
you spoke my mind

He go lament tire
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by InvertedHammer: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:
We are naturally wicked, self centered and are the most religious in the world, though not all, there are still some good people amongst us.

How can someone that claimed to have won 5million naira the previous day from his fixed game still be asking me Emmanuel wey mama born use showel back to pay 3k before giving me that same "legit fixed game", who does that?

Same goes to people doing yahoo yahoo, you don't want to work but you want to be driving the latest ride, live big e.t.c, using innocent children, men, women and greedy women for your rituals, please use your family if you must do it.

Same also goes to our politicians making life difficult for her citizens, no single basic amenities that is functioning in this country, be it yoruba, Igbo, hausa or any other tribe, they are all the same, enriching themselves, family, friends and associates with the nations wealth, money 💰 wey dem go spend in the year 2024 dey don read am as budget.

My advice to my fellow nigerians who are still good people, be thankful and grateful to GOD Almighty with the little you have always, HE will do more, be a better version of yourself, don't join bad trend's, don't get jealous unnecessarily, pray to GOD Almighty, eat whatever you have with joy, drink water and mind your business.

On a final note, we came with nothing, we are all going back with nothing.
/
God didn't create Nigerians.

Apprentice angels did most of the work. Once in awhile God would throw in some as prototype when the mistakes were too glaring.

/
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Gtwix: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
On a stressful sunny Monday confused morning

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by OChimex: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:
We are naturally wicked, self centered and are the most religious in the world, though not all, there are still some good people amongst us.

How can someone that claimed to have won 5million naira the previous day from his fixed game still be asking me Emmanuel wey mama born use showel back to pay 3k before giving me that same "legit fixed game", who does that?

Same goes to people doing yahoo yahoo, you don't want to work but you want to be driving the latest ride, live big e.t.c, using innocent children, men, women and greedy women for your rituals, please use your family if you must do it.

Same also goes to our politicians making life difficult for her citizens, no single basic amenities that is functioning in this country, be it yoruba, Igbo, hausa or any other tribe, they are all the same, enriching themselves, family, friends and associates with the nations wealth, money 💰 wey dem go spend in the year 2024 dey don read am as budget.

My advice to my fellow nigerians who are still good people, be thankful and grateful to GOD Almighty with the little you have always, HE will do more, be a better version of yourself, don't join bad trend's, don't get jealous unnecessarily, pray to GOD Almighty, eat whatever you have with joy, drink water and mind your business.

Blacks are just cursed souls.

You only understand this when you live amongst whites

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by mrkings84(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
On world corruption day!

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
OChimex:

Blacks are just cursed souls.

You only understand this when you live amongst whites
My friends who are living over there says the same thing, i just pray i find myself amongst them soon.

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Tallesty1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nigeria was created on the seventh day while God was resting.

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by JaySmart4422: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
I thought this platform does not believe in the existence of God .
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Papayaayasager(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
On Monday seat-at-home day.

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by fitinwell: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

Should be on Monday

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by johnjose68: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

Now we know that kabanayol9 = Emmanuel grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Mayeldah(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
I guess God made them on a Saturday when he was already tired

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Amah70: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

Nigeria was created for the overall interest of the Hausa-Fulani on their best day.

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by OyinO: 1:59am On Dec 07, 2023
Who saw God creating the world in a week when man was not yet in existence? How does that make sense to a sensible living thing?
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Arabs999: 6:06am On Dec 07, 2023
God created Nigerians on Saturday's night when sleep was catching him and seriously tired.. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by criuze(m): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2023
kabanayol9:

Not necessarily continuous lamentation, it is a wake up call bro.
As for if they ask me to come out, you know how it works now, you have to be in a political party, there is an amount to pay for the purchase of forms and even if dem give me free slot to come out, i still will not bro, only me amongst them, how e wan take work? Everyone should just look for a way to survives.

Your brain just hanging

So you cant decipher this simple message
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Dsimmer: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
kabanayol9:

Can you imagine?

That's why I don't want to hear any ajaokuta steel or any of these previous federal assets. What I only want to hear is probing of the useless evil people involved in the looting. Meanwhile, these federal assets should be privatised for those who know their onions and will run it well.

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dsimmer:

That's why I don't want to hear any ajaokuta steel or any of these previous federal assets. What I only want to hear is probing of the useless evil people involved in the looting. Meanwhile, these federal assets should be privatised for those who know their onions and will run it well.
I am telling you, on point bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? / What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. / Is There Discrimination Against Part Time Graduates? I Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.