Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,037 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets (61099 Views)

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Ogisbaba: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2023
How much is Gold Circle Condom , our populate type of condom ?
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by mu2sa2: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lukepeter:

As a Sugar baddy, I endorsed this statement.
You're a self-acclaimed sugar daddy. Veteran or JJC?
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Gerrard59(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Procashtips:

I don't or never did any of the above scenerio.

The only woman I took to the beach or whatever is my wife.

I never took any other person I had sex with anywhere or spend anything special.
Even TF was negligible

You pay by commitment. If you don't fulfill your husband duties, you won't have sex. If you think I'm lying, ask men who cannot or don't provide in their families whether their wives offer sexual comfort.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by baralatie(m): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Gerrard59:

You pay by commitment. If you don't fulfill your husband duties, you won't have sex. If you think I'm lying, ask men who cannot or don't provide in their families whether their wives offer sexual comfort.
Commitment without money funding in one form or another is not commitmentvo
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by brownbib(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by baralatie(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
All of you guys shouting gold circle
You don't experience tear or failing?πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
Procashtips:

I don't or never did any of the above scenerio.

The only woman I took to the beach or whatever is my wife.

I never took any other person I had sex with anywhere or spend anything special.
Even TF was negligible

No dey cap long story man.

You are paying by commitment or by playing your roles well with involves certain financial acts.

If you doubt it, ask men who don't provide or play their roles at their various homes how far...
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
mu2sa2:
You're a self-acclaimed sugar daddy. Veteran or JJC?
Upcoming.
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Dennisochampa: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Personally I think this doesn't matter to me....
Buy the ones u can afford... If u can also afford to take care of kids and you can stay faithful to one clearn partner, then do it...
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Personally I think this doesn't matter to me....
Buy the ones u can afford... If u can also afford to take care of kids and you can stay faithful to one clearn partner, then do it...
Some married couples do use condoms for family planning.
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Burgerlomo: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
Meteng:
Then alternate with bread wrap, use rubber band to tie it around your gbola

1 Like

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by FOLAESO1: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
ejimatic:
Watch out for Emilokan Condoms. A pack is #300... grin grin
YOU BE WEREY
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by tishbite42: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kipaji:

You spoke like an economics journalist analyzing the market. hahahahaha

When are you dropping the book ?

Sexconomics in Nigeria: a Changing Paradigm by Guobe, Nairaland editions 2024.

🀣🀣🀣
You sef know book wella
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Dennisochampa: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
guobe:

Some married couples do use condoms for family planning.

Of coz... This is very true but me... Na withdrawal I deh use.... I don't feel comfortable using condoms with my wife... It's more of a psychological thing

1 Like

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by GUNITGuy: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kipaji:
The price of condoms in the market increased and the demand has now reduced.
Prof. Guobe is concerned with the negative externalities on society at large. According to him, this increase in price will yield an increase in the proportion of unsafe in the populace. This could significantly increase the rate of STDs, unwanted pregnancy, and paternity fraud out there.

Prof. Guobe, what can be done to solve this problem? Would you suggest an intervention of the government? Do you think the market (the buyers and sellers) can solve it on its own? Or do you have a third alternative?

Lol πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ has it gotten to this

1 Like

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Dennisochampa:

Of coz... This is very true but me... Na withdrawal I deh use.... I don't feel comfortable using condoms with my wife... It's more of a psychological thing
Ok nice
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
Dennisochampa:

But withdrawal no sure o as it is getting too sweet one may be tempted to just leave it there.

1 Like

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
tishbite42:

You sef know book wella
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The guy na the real Prof.see English wen I neva use for my life before para de body abi watin he call am sef lol
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by agabusta: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
No female folk will contribute to the topic. They'll be acting as if they are not involved in the matter.

Whereas, they are the ones all these sex meniacs on the thread are having sex with.

2 Likes

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Smartguyboy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
Northernblood7:

Pussy no supposed to cost pass 2k bro

Before not anymore
Remember one hungry uniuyo I was giving 1500 sometimes

1 Like

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
agabusta:
No female folk will contribute to the topic. They'll be acting as if they are not involved in the matter.

Whereas, they are the ones all these sex meniacs on the thread are having sex with.
Na them de read and enjoy the topic pass .
Check viewers and see for yourself.
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Dennisochampa: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
guobe:

But withdrawal no sure o as it is getting too sweet one may be tempted to just leave it there.
.... Broz as e dey sweet... Na so the price of pampers deh enter my head..... So e no get as e dey sweet reach, wen e reach time to cum, I dey withdraw

2 Likes

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by putin2: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Naeaho condom 2500 sex 500 hmmm
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by gassbee: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
Procashtips:

Na
Before I got married, never paid any girl for sex

Infact had to run from home for a particular girl that kept coming almost every week.

To get sex without paying money, you have to be mysterious and uninterested.

But you gotta be good looking and worth the look though.

Even now that I'm married, there are non financial things women prefer from you to get down.

Spending money is the the laziest route to sex
did u spend money in your woman
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by glozyyy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kiss na #300 abeg nor come dey disturb people and indomie girls plenty for street
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by silibaba: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
Na to dey use balloon rub with groundnut oil.
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Procashtips(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

No dey cap long story man.

You are paying by commitment or by playing your roles well with involves certain financial acts.

If you doubt it, ask men who don't provide or play their roles at their various homes how far...

Commitments.

The context is 'paying women money to sleep with them".

And I said there are other non financial means which I even listed few

Enough said.
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Dennisochampa:
.... Broz as e dey sweet... Na so the price of pampers deh enter my head..... So e no get as e dey sweet reach, wen e reach time to cum, I dey withdraw
Ok sharp guy
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Procashtips(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Gerrard59:

After I married her
Not before I married her

Is it the same with what the OP is talking about?

My wife spends on me too, should we say she's doing it solely for sex?

I didn't spend money on any woman solely for sex

How's this difficult to grasp?
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by baralatie(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
Procashtips:

Commitments.

The context is 'paying women money to sleep with them".

And I said there are other non financial means which I even listed few

Enough said.
You still pay na
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by baralatie(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
Procashtips:

After I married her
Not before I married her

Is it the same with what the OP is talking about?

My wife spends on me too, should we say she's doing it solely for sex?
No
I didn't spend money on any woman solely for sex

How's this difficult to grasp?
But you still spent money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD / George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.