Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

2 Prostitutes Fighting For Customer, Prostitutes Causing Public Nuisance & Noise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Prostitutes Fighting For Customer, Prostitutes Causing Public Nuisance & Noise (2502 Views)

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Prostitutes Fighting For Customer, Prostitutes Causing Public Nuisance & Noise by Illegal1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
ch214:

Omoh you dey fvck up big time, e bi like say you don hit your head for wall before.

You dey make noise here and if you no sabi wetin to talk again, just get out.

omoh...........onto which matas?
Re: 2 Prostitutes Fighting For Customer, Prostitutes Causing Public Nuisance & Noise by ch214(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh...........onto which matas?
Why you go dey ask op stupid question.
You dey lucky, I for punish you now

1 Like

Re: 2 Prostitutes Fighting For Customer, Prostitutes Causing Public Nuisance & Noise by Zaheertyler(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lukepeter:

You are not mentally sound at all, very dull somebody.

Reading through your comment really pain me in my heart, knowing their is someone out there that is this stupid and lack basic logical and rational thinking.

I have met alot of dull people in my life but you my friend have won the crown.
Apeere
Re: 2 Prostitutes Fighting For Customer, Prostitutes Causing Public Nuisance & Noise by Zaheertyler(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lukepeter:

You are not mentally sound at all, very dull somebody.

Reading through your comment really pain me in my heart, knowing their is someone out there that is this stupid and lack basic logical and rational thinking.

I have met alot of dull people in my life but you my friend have won the crown.
LoL O2
Re: 2 Prostitutes Fighting For Customer, Prostitutes Causing Public Nuisance & Noise by efficiencie(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
1nice:

You are wrong.
I am fighting the right battle.
I don't patronize prostitutes, I am speaking against the menace called prostitution; which have cause many to become useless and foolish.

Nobody tells the doctor how to treat his patients, so you can not tell me what to fight for and what not to fight for, except you are busy body that put your mouth on matter that does not concern you.

What is stopping you for fighting for education and price control?

On the contrary doctors do consult with other experienced doctors and take advice regarding how to treat patients particularly when the ailment is a tricky or strange one like the battle you want to fight. Yes, prostitution is a big problem in our society but you cannot win the battle by fighting prostitutes directly. You have to ask what is propelling them into the industry. A lady that has good education, was brought up in a good home and has social capital can easily work at a job where she earns hundreds of thousands of dollars per annum. Who doesn't want to punch a few keys on a keyboard and earn ten thousand dollars per month? Who? Most of the ladies in this profession are there because of the socio-economic choices they were offered. Yes, there are ladies that will do prostitution whether they had a choice or not but we must first clear out the conditions that could force a lady into this dark profession before we launch an all out attack on prostitution directly. This should also be the same for other underground industries like drug dealing, cyber fraud, ritual killing, kidnapping, robbery etc.
Re: 2 Prostitutes Fighting For Customer, Prostitutes Causing Public Nuisance & Noise by sulakishop(m): 12:29am On Dec 06, 2023
Economy tough, na to fight for your right 👍

A paying maga, I guess
Re: 2 Prostitutes Fighting For Customer, Prostitutes Causing Public Nuisance & Noise by ade605: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2023
There are better ways reduce this thingsEnforcing it will only make them smarter about it... because it comes from free will and Dem no force youThere are better ways reduce this thingsEnforcing it will only make them smarter about it... because it comes from free will and Dem no force you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? / I'm I Pregnant! Help! / Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.