Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

The World Doesn't Value Or Respect Good People, They Only Value Wickedness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Doesn't Value Or Respect Good People, They Only Value Wickedness (464 Views)

Why Do Men Hate Women Who Love Or Respect Men? Some Suggestions. / Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Doesn't Value Or Respect Good People, They Only Value Wickedness by Sirchiboy: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
Very deep.
You can never succeed if you are too kind and nice to people.
People will never value or respect you once they discover you are too nice.

4 Likes

Re: The World Doesn't Value Or Respect Good People, They Only Value Wickedness by 1TrippleCee: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
I see

1 Like

Re: The World Doesn't Value Or Respect Good People, They Only Value Wickedness by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Very deep.
The idea is knowing who to be wicked, nice and warm to.

You can't be wicked to everyone, it doesn't make sense; but there are those who you just have to fake loyalty to. Guy no be everything dem go teach you, use your head.

8 Likes

Re: The World Doesn't Value Or Respect Good People, They Only Value Wickedness by MSN1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Very deep.
Life is NOT meant to please pipo.
GOD is d GREATEST, Strive to do wot pleases ONLY him and watch how peaceful u will b.
Re: The World Doesn't Value Or Respect Good People, They Only Value Wickedness by Nonexisting1: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lukepeter:

You can't be wicked to everyone, it doesn't make sense; but there are those who you just have to fake loyalty to. Guy no be everything dem go teach you, use your head.
You have said it all. I have multiple personalities which is why many people have different definitions of me. The good me I show to the good, the bad me I show to bad people and the ugly me I show to the worst humans in this country who are of the majority. Your personality determines the personality I show you. It's that simple. You see vaginarians, I show them more than the devil himself except for the few that have continually proved to be different.

2 Likes

Re: The World Doesn't Value Or Respect Good People, They Only Value Wickedness by chariisGRACE(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Too many rules.
Just fvking do what is right to you.
Re: The World Doesn't Value Or Respect Good People, They Only Value Wickedness by efficiencie(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lukepeter:

If you have to fake loyalty then you are wicked. Wickedness also includes eye service, fake niceness and fake friendliness. Not all wickedness involve direct and short term harm, some wickedness involve indirect and long term harm. So the OP is technically right. Snakes are more respected than dogs. Fear is more powerful than love. Jesus loves us so we deny Him, reject Him, postpone Him, abuse Him, curse Him, joke about Him, use His name anyhow and do whatever we like but dem no born your papa well make you go insult Ogun or Amadioha for their shrine because you know sey these ones nor get joy...dem bin wan use you for sacrifice before, you come go insult them. From frying pan to stomach.

1 Like

Re: The World Doesn't Value Or Respect Good People, They Only Value Wickedness by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2023
efficiencie:

If you have to fake loyalty then you are wicked. Wickedness also includes eye service, fake niceness and fake friendliness. Not all wickedness involve direct and short term harm, some wickedness involve indirect and long term harm. So the OP is technically right. Snakes are more respected than dogs. Fear is more powerful than love. Jesus loves us so we deny Him, reject Him, postpone Him, abuse Him, curse Him, joke about Him, use His name anyhow and do whatever we like but dem no born your papa well make you go insult Ogun or Amadioha for their shrine because you know sey these ones nor get joy...dem bin wan use you for sacrifice before, you come go insult them. From frying pan to stomach.
You know nothing about life, go siddon one side.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Enough Reason For A Break Up? Your Thoughts Are Needed Here � / Can Women Learn From Their Mistakes? / Uncommon Red Flags That Are Usually The Beginning Of The End Of A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.