Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) (628 Views)

Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) by Paystack: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
There's a particular tribe in Nigeria.

Any local government in Nigeria you go and say Ok.

Let the Top ten Richest people in this local government come out for an award or official recognition a member or individual from this tribe will always and surely be among this 10 richest people even if they aren't indigenous but as long as they're more than 1000 there and lived there for around 10 years irrespective of how they arrived.

Can you guess the name of the Tribe?

It's simple but yet some people might want to get it Twisted.

Ok let me go first.

I say My answer is the Yorubas.

Am I right? grin

Even if we choose to doubt there's a particular set of people that will pop out first in our minds ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) by UncleAyo: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Delusion of grandeur is a thing in Nigeria. The federal government needs to do something about is.

Delusion of grandeur is one of indication for psychosis

3 Likes

Re: These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) by spagettiluv: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
I dont even understand the jargons this op is saying .
Anyone who understand should try explain
Re: These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) by Paystack: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
spagettiluv:

Ask the Agbadorian Nobel laureate above to explain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) by raskymonojendor: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
UncleAyo:
Delusion of grandeur is a thing in Nigeria. The federal government needs to do something about is.

Delusion of grandeur is one of indication for psychosis
It's a result of crystal meth but the government is on it. OP who has spent the better part of today opening tribal thread is Ibo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) by Tmb78(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Aren't you the same person wailing bitterly about tribalism to Seun on your other thread (which was about the yorubas again, by the way)

See, when we call you people double faced, some people will say we are too wicked
Continue, you hear? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) by Paystack: 12:11am On Dec 06, 2023
Tmb78:
Aren't you the same person wailing bitterly about tribalism to Seun on your other thread (which was about the yorubas again, by the way)

See, when we call you people double faced, some people will say we are too wicked
Continue, you hear? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What's your answer

No be everything be tribalism
Re: These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) by Tmb78(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2023
Paystack:

What's your answer

No be everything be tribalism
No be everything be tribalism?
Is that a joke?
This your thread is what then?

You better start thinking of doing something meaningful and worthwhile with your life and stop opening tribalistic threads after another on a forum owned by the same Yoruba you are always opening threads against๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) by Paystack: 12:31am On Dec 06, 2023
Tmb78:
Is that a joke?

You better start thinking of doing something meaningful and worthwhile with your life and stop opening tribalistic threads after another on a forum owned by the same Yoruba you are always opening threads against๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I didn't mention any tribe

What tribe are u thinking about...

I pick Yoruba
Re: These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) by BitterTruth0001: 3:31am On Dec 06, 2023
Paystack:

Let the Top ten Richest people in this local government come out for an award or official recognition a member or individual from this tribe will always and surely be among this 10 richest people even if they aren't indigenous but as long as they're more than 1000 there and lived there for around 10 years irrespective of how they arrived.

Ok let me go first.

Am I right? grin

Even if we choose to doubt there's a particular set of people that will pop out first in our minds ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Brother

What is the point of this post ?

Are you not an adult ?

Be it Nupe, Ijaw, or Idoma , what exactly does it matter which tribe is top 10 richest ?
Re: These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) by ican2020: 3:53am On Dec 06, 2023
Paystack:

Ok let me go first.

Am I right? grin

Your mates are moving forward you are here hating continue and its only your lazy mind that senseless thought will pop up

1 Like

Re: These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) by Justiceleague1: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
spagettiluv we are very you will understand if it was about agama ๐ŸฆŽ grin:
Re: These People Always Top Of The Food Chain (riddle) by Justiceleague1: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Tmb78 hypocrite say that shht to yourself cos all your posts are about the igbos:
Is that a joke?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Man Lambasted Peter OBI For Donating Borehole To The North / National Anthem / Photos Donโ€™t Lieโ€ฆsect Leader Alive After Capture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.