Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. (30568 Views)

Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by DKM123: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

A packet of cube sugar (not St. Louis) is N800.

Everything in this shit hole has either doubled or tripled. Yet the youths who are the hardest hit seem not to care.

Went grocery shopping on Saturday and it's now 950.
Anyway, you people should keep falling for the sponsored tribalistic h@te this evul politicians are using as a strategy to divide the youths.
If you cannot love them (the politicians), they will employ the other strong tool which is "h@te" . Hating thier rival is just as strong as loving them.

When you people know that the Yoruba and the Igbo guy is not your enemy and recognise who your real enemies are, maybe that's when your phoolishness will reduce. Till then, suffer you must!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by FireUpNow(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

nonesense....people that understand to use their heads in nigeria are not complainin....

ofcourse everything is hard....but its hard everywhere else in the world too....

go watch how many people are homeless in america....some still have jobs oo....

appartments is soo expensive,its crazy....they sleep in their cars and still go to work....

Life is very hard world wide this is a fact but it depends on what you are using your head for. In America, Europe and other developed countries there are the poor, homeless and hungry ones.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Okijajuju: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

Everything in this shit hole has either doubled or tripled. Yet the youths who are the hardest hit seem not to care.

Youths that died at the Tollgate, how far?

The Police brutality they died for is still as active if not worse than before.

Apart from tweets and posts on the date of the incident, what else do we have to show for their sacrifices?

You are a Youth.. Do something, maybe you might be the catalyst, our very own Nigerian version of Mohammed Boazizi that started the Arab Spring that took down many Governments in the Middle East.

Always shifting blame Upandan. 🙄
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by amakanancy(f): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beremx:
Dangote sugar is very expensive. I wonder how much St. Louis sugar is sold now. The last time I bought it was in early 2000s. I have switched to Dangote sugar tey tey. We can't do without sugar that's the problem.
It is well
Unless you use it for baking. Alternative is honey.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Population is not our problem, our planlesness is.

that too....

this kind leaders nigeria has is realy disturbin....

its like they dont care.... undecided undecided
and nobody should tell me obi would be better....that will realy piss me off....

they all have no idea....
Nigeria has over 21.37 metric tons of gold reserves worth over $1 billion. The country has been increasing its gold reserves in recent years, seeking to boost its foreign exchange reserves and reduce its reliance on oil exports

apc is tryin....but the problems is too many....
we should have been plannin since the 80s.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Silentgroper(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
ahnie:
I bought this sugar #50 this evening.
My shock is really shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Any hope for low come earners like us?
On the flip side ... This helps controls my sugar intake ... Dad is diabetic stnd he's been constantly warning me but i haven't been listening...

1 Like

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Malawian(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hezzyluv:
In my area, no more #50 sugar. I asked the aboki why? He responded thus "oga, I buy am por paint rubber of sugar por sebin thousan naira even one naira i no remove am for me."

you for ask am "so no pipty naira own"
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Okpollo: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

it doesnt matter....we dont want any igbo to become president of nigeria....
I know but at a point you will have no choice and pray that the worst of us will be the president.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Okpollo:
I know but at a point you will have no choice and pray that the worst of us will be the president.

not even when its the end of the world we want a igbo president....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Luckysbab: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
I calculate by minimum wages not exchange rates.

Minimum wage is 41,875CFA. Enough to buy about 57 liters of petrol.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Tallesty1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

that too....

this kind leaders nigeria has is realy disturbin....

its like they dont care.... undecided undecided
and nobody should tell me obi would be better....that will realy piss me off....

they all have no idea....
Nigeria has over 21.37 metric tons of gold reserves worth over $1 billion. The country has been increasing its gold reserves in recent years, seeking to boost its foreign exchange reserves and reduce its reliance on oil exports

apc is tryin....but the problems is too many....
we should have been plannin since the 80s.... undecided undecided

How is APC trying? What exactly have they done better?

Before 2023, everyone believed that Nigeria needed a leader without godfathers, a son of nobody, to reposition itself. However, when that son of nobody emerged, those benefiting from our struggles manipulated us to fight against him because they wanted to maintain the status quo. Obi would have been a better choice; he would have approached things differently and certainly wouldn't have been so wasteful.

Watch this clip if you doubt me: https:///urchilla01/status/1731259595304157197?s=20

You will see how he curbed wastefulness.

Everyone liked him until he aimed to make changes that affected their interests.

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:

How is APC trying? What exactly have they done better?

Before 2023, everyone believed that Nigeria needed a leader without godfathers, a son of nobody, to reposition itself. However, when that son of nobody emerged, those benefiting from our struggles manipulated us to fight against him because they wanted to maintain the status quo. Obi would have been a better choice; he would have approached things differently and certainly wouldn't have been so wasteful.

Watch this clip if you doubt me: https:///urchilla01/status/1731259595304157197?s=20

You will see how he curbed wastefulness.

Everyone liked him until he aimed to make changes that affected their interests.

obi would not be better....

dont forget nigeria is surrounded by enemies in every direction....
people like you think only economics....
people like us think security....

if we hadnt changed the direction nigeria was headin,things would have been much more crazy than now....
when jonathan was in charge,nigeria was hirin foreighn mescinaries....

have you forgotin that soo soon....??
do you think obi would have had the balls to end subsidy....??
we were borrowin to pay only salaries....salaries....!!

noo,you cant convince people like me that any other party would have done better....

1 Like

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by ablejesus26(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

Is it not this same Country We have been for years? E no get how suffer take strike wey e go affect petty commodities like sugar,pepper,salt,Maggi, curry etc as e take be for this APC calamity, omo be like se this APC calamity na punishment for nija oo grin grin
Even garri wey dey safe lives since 1914 don weak for this kind APC disaster grin grin grin

Na those petty salary earners I dey pity,how them take dey even package sef undecided

May the strongest survive.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Okpollo: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

not even when its the end of the world we want a igbo president....
You dont have a choice its just a matter of time and i hope somebody as bad as governor of imo state becomes the president. You have our grand son and daughter as your governor and some wife of your governors some days we will be president again , your opinion doesnt even count. So long as your your elites still marries our daughters , you have us govern you in your state and federal level and theres nothing you can do about it . And that your fear will become your reality .
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Tallesty1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

obi would not be better....

dont forget nigeria is surrounded by enemies in every direction....
people like you think only economics....
people like us think security....

if we hadnt changed the direction nigeria was headin,things would have been much more crazy than now....
when jonathan was in charge,nigeria was hirin foreighn mescinaries....

have you forgotin that soo soon....??
do you think obi would have had the balls to end subsidy....??
we were borrowin to pay only salaries....salaries....!!

noo,you cant convince people like me that any other party would have done better....
I don't want to convince you or anyone like you, I state facts and move on. I just gave you an example of how he curbed wastefulness as a governor.

You can chose to believe whatever suits you. it is your first human right.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
Okpollo:
You dont have a choice its just a matter of time and i hope somebody as bad as governor of imo state becomes the president. You have our grand son and daughter as your governor and some wife of your governors some days we will be president again , your opinion doesnt even count. So long as your your elites still marries our daughters , you have us govern you in your state and federal level and theres nothing you can do about it . And that your fear will become your reality .

oohh we have a choice....we have our votes....

you continue votin for economics....
and we continue votin for security....

majority votes will win which direction we will all follow....
no wahala....

but any party that present a igbo candidate will automaticaly loose....
lets see which court will have the balls to change that....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by bonnyhope: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Bournvita cost pass sugar nah grin

Oh!

I thought you were just running from consuming raw sugar
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Goldmaxx(f): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

You're absolutely right...Nigeria wasn't structured to work.

The north that dominated leadership for over 3 decades, what did they do with it, aside enriching a handful of their inner circle cronies, their region still remains a shit hole.

Democracy came for the second time in 1999, and APC told us in 2015 that they can do a much better job than the crap PDP has been doing. They came on board in 2015 and the standard of a average Nigerian began to deteriorate.

Today, we're forced to endure Tinubu's style of leadership that literally doesn't give two shits about anyone. Just looting the country dry, whilst hiring some hungry urchins to defend his actions on social media.

Go to X (formerly Twitter) and see how youths jump at anything Reno says about Igbos. Reno is in the UK, enjoying good leadership there, yet he keeps praising Tinubu's harsh policies, and tell his jobless and hungry followers that Igbos are their problems.

And his hungry and jobless followers would believe that the Igbo man who hasn't ruled this country since 1966 is the reason why Nigeria is a mess. See eh! The best gift any youth in his prime can give to himself is to exit this country for good. Nigeria can never be good.
I told people that Nigeria can't work, it'll only continue deteriorating.
An uprising like revolution and civil unrest can't happen in Nigeria because of tribalism, illiteracy and poverty. The crooked politician would sabotage its buildup through weaponizing those loopholes... They'll bribe and suppress everything with the country being divided along ethnic lines already is making it easier
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
I don't want to convince you or anyone like you, I state facts and move on. I just gave you an example of how he curbed wastefulness as a governor.

You can chose to believe whatever suits you. it is your first human right.

its my right to dont vote any igbo to become president....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Love800(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
Why are u avoiding me?
post=127346518:
BUA and Dangote should step up to this.
The FG should make things easier for the masses also.
Hopefully, next year we will start moving to the nation of our dreams we have been praying 🙏 for.
A land flowing with milk and honey.
We believe we will get there as a nation.
God save Nigeria 🇳🇬 🙏.
#PositiveVibesOnly

(If you want to be unfortunate fast fast in life,
Quote this post to type rubbish.)

#PositiveVibesOnly

This pic reminds us of another pic...........
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Okpollo: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

oohh we have a choice....we have our votes....

you continue votin for economics....
and we continue votin for security....

majority votes will win which direction we will all follow....
no wahala....

but any party that present a igbo candidate will automaticaly loose....
lets see which court will have the balls to change that....
Our worst will rule nigeria and there nothing you can do . We have major stakes in your city and states , and in no time we will dilute your bad bloods you're scared i know , and you have every right to be scared.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by TrumpDonald2: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

Which youths? Someone like FreeStuffsNG that has surplus trade. His export was more than import in the first quarter. He has so much direct foreign investment in his account. 😂
Him and his lots should continue to deceive theirselves.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by TrumpDonald2: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Ayo, who hasn't eaten, is attacking Chinedu who also hasn't eaten as if Chinedu is responsible for the prices of things in the market.

It will get worse because our leaders have discovered that we have no breaking point.

They stretch, we adjust, then they wait a little and stretch again.
It will go on forever because this country is not structured to work

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Tallesty1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
bonnyhope:

Oh!

I thought you were just running from consuming raw sugar
Oh, I get you now. You are suggesting the use of bournvita as a good alternative not cheaper one.

Thanks.

I am actually running from consuming raw sugar but it is not because it is expensive though. I have a different reason
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Tallesty1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

its my right to dont vote any igbo to become president....
Vote for non living things if you like bro. South East is yet to witness a protest over hardship.

We survived a civil war so we will be fine.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Vote for non living things if you like bro. South East is yet to witness a protest over hardship.

We survived a civil war so we will be fine.

then all is fine then....you south easterners are doing fine....

soo whats this daily lamentin all about....??
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Okpollo:
Our worst will rule nigeria and there nothing you can do . We have major stakes in your city and states , and in no time we will dilute your bad bloods you're scared i know , and you have every right to be scared.

stay in your region and do better....

nobody is forcin you to be in other regions....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by ahnie: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
You gentlemen have polluted my thread with tribal hate.

And that's not nice.

2 Likes

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by reddingtonblack: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

So, do you think all the people/masses/workers/patriots support the present administration, and think they're headed in the right direction?

Do you think they started out well?

Are the people/masses/workers/patriots better off or worse off now than in the previous administration?

We have gone pass the era of blame games or who is right or wrong,
the most Important thing is everyone including the Govt admitted the country in a worst state, however Govt aint sincere and committed to solving our problem

But we the people are the ones being affected,, do we just fold our Arms and do nothing

From onset standard/cost of living under the previous administration is alway better than the predecessor .. do the comparism from 1999.
We the present hardship in the country if Nigerians aint facing the "wall" then we must have pass thru the wall
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Dshocker(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
ahnie:

Concentrate on the topic,your advice is irrelevant.
Thanks

Yeah i did, i was only advising, after being a first hand witness of a diabetic patient, that spent over N100m just to keep alive, after selling several properties.

Don't be annoyed, just that, i am wary of seeing people consume sugary foods.

Stay Healthy 👌
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by ahnie: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
Thank you sir....I don't consume sugar...except when I go for canned drinks.
Dshocker:

Yeah i did, i was only advising, after being a first hand witness of a diabetic patient, that spent over N100m just to keep alive, after selling several properties.

Don't be annoyed, just that, i am wary of seeing people consume sugary foods.

Stay Healthy 👌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Okpollo: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

stay in your region and do better....

nobody is forcin you to be in other regions....
It doesnt work like that bro i dont know what younare scared of but the truth is that igbos will only be careful with their investment outside igboland but will never leave no . In this country we have staked so much and that can not just go away like that . We will stay in your states and make money and you will marry from us and dilute your blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada / Abuja Housewives Settle For Carrot Stew As Tomatoes Price Shoots Up / Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.