Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. (3862 Views)

This Girl I Met Today / The Day A Lady Woo Me In Wuse Market / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Coleman7(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
Good Day Nairalanders......

Today I met a couple in their early 30's, looking for any free abandoned house in Abuja to pack in as a result of the threats they were receiving from their landlord even though their rent just expired early last month... The explained to me how the landlord has been tormenting them and they have stayed up to 3 years in his apartment. The economy is really hard, please if you know you have a free property that you can help them to occupy for now or you know someone who can be of a great help, kindly comment below or kindly reach out using my number in my signature ... They have no child yet.. The pledge to help clean and maintain a healthy environment within the property.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
I hope they find help, even though nowadays, helping people can quickly turn to regrets. undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Nonexisting1: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
They are looking for FREE house in Nigeria of today, in Abuja too. Mtchew, they are not serious yet. When they are serious, they will be looking for transport fare to their village instead or get better jobs to afford rent for a new house.

9 Likes

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Omihanifa: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
Abuja is overrated bro

7 Likes

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Evolutionism: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
Coleman7:

Today I met a couple in their early 30's, looking for any free abandoned house in Abuja to pack in as a result of the threats they were receiving from their landlord even though their rent just expired early last month... The explained to me how the landlord has been tormenting them and they have stayed up to 3 years in his apartment. The economy is really hard, please if you know you have a free property that you can help them to occupy for now or you know someone who can be of a great help, kindly comment below or kindly reach out using my number in my signature ... They have no child yet.. The pledge to help clean and maintain a healthy environment within the property.

Thank you.

Initially i wanted to blast them but when i got to the part where They Don't Have Kids Yet. My heart Melted.

I sincerely wish them all the help they need.

11 Likes

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Robertgreene1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Must everybody lived in Abuja? There are billionaires that live in their villages!

5 Likes

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by sulakishop(m): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2023
I can never live above my means

5 Likes

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Coleman7(m): 12:42am On Dec 06, 2023
Nonexisting1:
They are looking for FREE house in Nigeria of today, in Abuja too. Mtchew, they are not serious yet. When they are serious, they will be looking for transport fare to their village instead or get better jobs to afford rent for a new house.

From what they told me, they are currently working but they trying to get a sustainable one.
Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by kelvin1191(m): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2023
They should move to massaka, mararba, nyanya, Ado etc and commute to work. That's where they belong. Over there they can get uncompleted building if they don't have money.

6 Likes

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Kasdat5(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2023
I have a free apartment in Lugbe , but helping people this days is shooting yourself in the foot . It always end in tears .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by PedoBear: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2023
They should relocate back to their village
Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by ednut1(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2023
Relocate back to the village
Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Foodqueen(f): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2023
They should look for all those houses abandoned by politicians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by RepoMan007: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2023
Wickedness brought us here. Empty houses yet homeless people.

8 Likes

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by JONSYN7154: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2023
Coleman7:

Thank you.
if one give them accommodation what's the guarantee that they won't turn out to be a kidnapper.

Can you vouch for their security or shortee hem if anything happen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Geovanni412(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2023
Coleman7:

Thank you.

Something is not adding up in this story

If they are monthly tenants, the landlord is supposed to give them at least 1 month notice but if they are yearly tenants, the landlord is supposed to give them 6 months notice

This is the case unless they agree to a shorter notice under the tenancy agreement

The truth is the couple might not be telling you the truth - they are probably owing the landlord for several months.

Why would any landlord who has good tenants for 3 years want to chase them out as soon as their rent expires?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by xtheunknown(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2023
Pls, reach out to the op and render assistance. I implore you pls
Kasdat5:
I have a free apartment in Lugbe , but helping people this days is shooting yourself in the foot . It always end in tears .

2 Likes

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by online4business: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
Instead of free house contribute to send them home.

Village life good pass city life any day anytime.

They are just working for landlords and drivers everyday.

I don tell my property lawyer my rent make e go where I tell you ooo people that want to live beyond their means and stress you abeg give them notice.

I always put clause in my tenancy contract with those who Rent my houses .

Here's why I always win even with strong-headed tenant.

I mandate my lawyer to read the agreement twice clearly in the presence of one or two witnesses preferably a police and your witnesses.

Even court no go fit find me guilt if I give you jankara justice.

People should learn to live below their means.

Na Christmas we won enter now ooo remember tinubulation 2.0 go start by January.

Where things go sup for people wey no plan well.

No let pastor decieve you say God go bless you make you sow seed oo.

Who has ear....

3 Likes

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Coleman7(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
JONSYN7154:
if one give them accommodation what's the guarantee that they won't turn out to be a kidnapper.

Can you vouch for their security or shortee hem if anything happen?

Yes, i can vouch for them and also shortee them. I even went to see them today in the apartment. From my observation they are good people. They showed me the 3 years receipt of their paid rent. It was on November 5th this year their rent expired and landlord has been on their neck. I can give you their contact to also confirm. They have no kid only them.
Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Coleman7(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kasdat5:

Please i can attest to that the fact, it won't end with tears. Please help them if you have the capacity, i can shared their contact with you, then you can first of all invite and have conversation with them. They are good people, even 2 of their neighbors told me when i was doing my investigation that this couple doesn’t have any problem. Just that unforseen circumstances befall upon them. Thank you.
Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Coleman7(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
xtheunknown:
Pls, reach out to the op and render assistance. I implore you pls

Exactly Brother
Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by JONSYN7154: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
Coleman7:

Yes, i can vouch for them and also shortee them. I even went to see them today in the apartment. From my observation they are good people. They showed me the 3 years receipt of their paid rent. It was on November 5th this year their rent expired and landlord has been on their neck. I can give you their contact to also confirm. They have no kid only them.
you can't vouch for someone from observation only. I could accommodate them as am not always around.

I stay at abacha Road mararaba axis.
You know this our Nigeria now one have to be VERY VERY CAREFUL.

1 Like

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Coolsat(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
JONSYN7154:
you can't vouch for someone from observation only. I could accommodate them as am not always around.

I stay at abacha Road mararaba axis.
You know this our Nigeria now one have to be VERY VERY CAREFUL.
I've noticed you are always quick and willing to help, may posterity be kind to you bro.
Your type are rare these days
Kudos

1 Like

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by JONSYN7154: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
Coolsat:
I've noticed you are always quick and willing to help, may posterity be kind to you bro.
Your type are rare these days
Kudos
Which are are they staying before they gave them quit notice?

Where is the husband working?
Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Coolsat(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Which are are they staying before they gave them quit notice?

Where is the husband working?
I don't know ooo, just a reader and an observer like you.

Maybe you should quote the poster
Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by JONSYN7154: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
Coolsat:
I don't know ooo, just a reader and an observer like you.

Maybe you should quote the poster
so sorry. The message was meant for the OP and not you.

My apology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by RPG2020(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
i get free house for ogada village if dey go like go inbox me
Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Kooldon(f): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
They are looking for free room to knack
Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by samology2000: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kooldon:

Bad guy...
Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Coleman7(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kooldon:

Not really
Re: What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. by Zaheertyler(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
Coleman7:

Thank you.
That Abuja self
Without money you're useless in that place
They will do you anyhow

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Netizens React To Viral Video Of Couple Making Love On Their Balcony In Kenya / I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me / Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.