Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating (44638 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by jimmychang: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
Saintmary:

The people who refused to punish the man for adultery but only shamed the woman, I hope you know that they were Pharisees.

Jesus refused to punish the woman but set her free.

Going by your logic, you are actually a Pharisee. You're not a Christian.

Bleep your Christianity.Usinh Bible to justify your sins.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Available9: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:
Am in my 30’s, My wife and I have been living in separate locations about 4yrs now. With intermittent visits 3-4months intervals.
Few days back wen she visited, I exchanged one of my new fones with her so while I was checking out the fone so I could delete some stuff and familiarize with the fone(her previous fone ,now mine)I casually stumbled into her FB & WhatsApp and saw sex chats with different men including her ex. This will be first ever I would be checking her SM, calls, SMS or whatsoever.
When I confronted her with these evidences, she rather than apologize to me, began guilt tripping me with how she’s been ignoring my own philandering (but no evidence, she’s just basing them on speculations).
She dragged the fone in a bid to snatch it from me at the Mall in public.
I told her point blank how disappointed & angry I am and am separating from her.
I arranged for for logistics to take her to our house in the town she stays.
She’s called my dad. I have no idea what she’s told them, but I got evidences.
We do not yet have a child together.

Did I overreact??
How do I deal with this situation
Mature advices will be appreciated from experienced people
Yes you overreacted..go down on your knees and beg her...then use your tongue to wash her plate very well...mumu man
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by ocdeut(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
I like the fact that you stylishly didn't admit that you cheated, only that there's no evidence, swear with amadioha say you no cheat undecided grin

You can divorce, your choice, but you can also forgive her since you know you also cheated on her.
This man is will son be going for DNA test sooner or later.
This I have seen
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by blaise26abj(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
woginid967:

You did this very late...

Dont ever trust a woman whose phone you have not haccked

Spy on her phone, sms, calls, SM... Before and after marriage if you want peace.

Now for the men... Send their evidences to bloggers while protecting your wife's identity. And you will be fine.

They will think she leaked it, she will be shamed and become remorseful.

Find the men's wives or church members and send the proofs. Simple.

Do the same to her parents and siblings and your parents too.

Return her dowry.

You're forever free.

You will never be suspected because it is the online blog you would be sharing.

God bless

What kind of stupid life is that ? Hacking and monitoring your wife’s phone ? Really ? Like someone that has nothing better to worry about . I will never stress about a grown up decisions . For a child or teen ? Very much . A woman that will cheat will cheat and you will catch her . It’s just a function of time . Why stress about the revelation when you know it will come if she is cheating . Better to find out like the poster out of the blues than live a life of constant suspicion .
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by PureNigerDeltan(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
She get mind call your dad.. Are you sure she’s not cheating with your dad also?
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Kemadealadire(f): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
A cheat doesn't want to be cheated on.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by xtervaganza(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Even if as a man you are sleeping around , the day you catch your wife cheating should be her last day in your house.

Send her away now B4 you cry for DNA later
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by bentenny(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
A woman that is not accountable or responsible for her actions will do more esp if you forgive her actions and let 'bygones be bygones'!
At least you should be grateful you not only found out but you also do not have a child with her!
Count your losses and move on!
Never tolerate a cheat even if she starts begging....If you do,she will likely do even worse!

Update
I can see some ladies on this thread already justifying and supporting the cheating wife because of evidence from his own profile!
Lets even assume that the OP is also cheating!
If the wife also knew he was cheating,why not divorce him and move on?
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by BarrElChapo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:
Am in my 30’s, My wife and I have been living in separate locations about 4yrs now. With intermittent visits 3-4months intervals.
Few days back wen she visited, I exchanged one of my new fones with her so while I was checking out the fone so I could delete some stuff and familiarize with the fone(her previous fone ,now mine)I casually stumbled into her FB & WhatsApp and saw sex chats with different men including her ex. This will be first ever I would be checking her SM, calls, SMS or whatsoever.
When I confronted her with these evidences, she rather than apologize to me, began guilt tripping me with how she’s been ignoring my own philandering (but no evidence, she’s just basing them on speculations).
I told her point blank how disappointed & angry I am and am separating from her.

Did I overreact??

If it is a deal breaker, leave. Thankfully there are no children involved.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Tzar(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
You are 100% low value simp.
So, u you caught your wife red handed cheating (who is supposed to be loyal, submissive and respectful to you o), yet your dumb ass is asking whether you overreacted?!
Walahi, you simps deserve this terrible women!
Good luck with your simping and stupidity!
That our wife belong to the streets. God even saved you that you don’t have kids. You are a few months from raising a bastard and years from raising bastards.
You better get rid of her and go for the few but still available good women who can be loyal, submissive and respectful.
Otherwise stay unmarried… marriage 90% benefits the woman and 10% the man.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by gadgethead: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2023

You should rename yourself Lucky
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by chukwudiegwu123: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
Bro u better run for your dear life.. Thank God no kids now
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by denko(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
If she really call your Dad and you are very sure she cheated then divorce her ASAP. when i mean very sure is, She Did the act not speculation.
chazon:

Did I overreact??
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Ijaya123: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:

Did I overreact??

The only advice I have for you is this, NEVER take back a cheating partner.

If you do, she will punish you for it and still blame you for it. Cheating partners don’t change, they only get smarter.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Deogratiasfx: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:

Did I overreact??

Why would u both leave In a different location? Try as much as u can to live together especially if you know u have high libido or ur partner has or both of you. This is not to say couples who stay in the same place don't cheat. It only increases the temptation when you are far.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by epainos: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:

Did I overreact??

Hmmm! I don't believe NL stories, but these stories are funny....especially how the mods come up with useless posts and then end them with useless questions.

Anyway....I am not talking to you cos I know you are fake, but I know some men are reading...those in somewhat situations. Not in your real situation, but they are in a corner about what to do concerning whatever situation they are facing. Anyone facing yours and still asking questions is a mumu like you. Lol.

Anyway, when it comes to the person one shares intimacy with, as soon as the person has compromised, it is advisable to just stay away and say nothing for a while so answers can come.

From what I know, men who remained silent and avoided going to meetings where they wanted to hear their opinions successfully closed such chapters without hurting anyone. Cos those elders will want to settle what they can't take themselves. So, better just to avoid talking to all of them so they don't confuse one. Most of those elders are without wisdom.

Anyone trying to know what to do should remain static for 1 good year. As in do nothing and avoid talking to anyone about it. Just ignore everything concerning the issue. It is hard .....just endure it. Pack out of the house you share with such a person to clear your mind and head. Answers will come gradually. Na me tell una. A man who needs a solution must learn to stay in silence and allow nature to solve the issue.

Good luck to everyone in a similar situation.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by socialmediaman: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your first mistake is concluding that OP is a victim of some sort. lipsrsealed

You have no limits to your gynocentric ideals, do you?
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by montaro56: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
Handle your home like a man, avoid seeking for cheap advice from third party.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by soyemi(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
Wa sere paddy mi. better oil dey your head.

woginid967:

You did this very late...

Dont ever trust a woman whose phone you have not haccked

Spy on her phone, sms, calls, SM... Before and after marriage if you want peace.

Now for the men... Send their evidences to bloggers while protecting your wife's identity. And you will be fine.

They will think she leaked it, she will be shamed and become remorseful.

Find the men's wives or church members and send the proofs. Simple.

Do the same to her parents and siblings and your parents too.

Return her dowry.

You're forever free.

You will never be suspected because it is the online blog you would be sharing.

God bless
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by ayokellany: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Even if he cheated it's always beta to divorce a woman that is not trustworthy n yes I know the man is not also trustworthy if he cheated but it's a lot beta to not know your woman cheated at any point in time.

The agonizing memory of such thought will haunt him till eternity except he as a mind forgiving enough which is lacking in most Nigeria men considering our upbringing.

Fountainofyouth:
I like the fact that you stylishly didn't admit that you cheated, only that there's no evidence, swear with amadioha say you no cheat undecided grin

You can divorce, your choice, but you can also forgive her since you know you also cheated on her.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
socialmediaman:
You have no limits to your gynocentric ideals, do you?
Cry me a river abeg! undecided
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
ayokellany:
Even if he cheated it's always beta to divorce a woman that is not trustworthy n yes I know the man is not also trustworthy if he cheated but it's a lot beta to not know your woman cheated at any point in time. The agonizing of such thought will haunt him till eternity except he as a mind forgiving enough which is lacking in most Nigeria men considering our upbringing.
OP said the wife chose to cheat because she was sure he cheated. OP claims the woman has no evidence— tale according to him mind you— but we were able to find numerous posts of his which indicate he has indeed been cheating for over a year. So, what in the world are you on for? undecided
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by sacajawea: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:

Did I overreact??
I don't believe this
This actually happened to you?
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by LyfeJennings(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mhizzard:
You said she has no evidence of you philandering,to be sincere,is it true you are into it??
initially,why would you confronted your wife publicly.this relationship of yours is already shatter

even if he does
is that enough reason for her to go on a cheating spree
how old are U if I may ask?
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by imagrg(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
You caused it all.
You barely see her yet you call that marriage?

She's human you know; and you are human too.

Please let one of you relocate and live a happier life together. She would repent.
But make sure she does thorough flushing of that her toto before you dive in your preek again oh.

Divorce is no better option.

Good ladies are hard to find these days. Only morally lax ones are found everywhere you go! cool
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by socialmediaman: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Cry me a river abeg! undecided

So the answer is yes, you have no limits? You just open your keypad and vomit anything that suits your convenience, as advice?
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by emanobis(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Due to distance reasons and spaced visits of 3-4mnths, it's very difficult for any woman to stand such gap which is understandable.
But evidence of sex chat with different ppl, speaking with her ex and even the Boldness to accuse you and the effrontery without remorse speaks volumes
Please, do well to stay away frm her as fast as u can
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by samology2000: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:

Did I overreact??

Forgiving a soul that doesnt feel remorse for his / her wrong deeds gives the person the opportunity to deal with you a second time.

This time you may not survive it.
Once a cheat is always a cheat.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
LyfeJennings:
even if he does is that enough reason for her to go on a cheating spree. how old are U if I may ask?
Actally, the answer is yes! undecided
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Mhizzard(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
LyfeJennings:

even if he does
is that enough reason for her to go on a cheating spree
how old are U if I may ask?
you don't need to know my age.age doesn't matter how much knowledge&wizdom dominate in you.so,don't ever ask how old am i again.by the way,are you try to enconage cheat in a relationship??who knows maybe you are into it secrectly.let call a spade a spade;cheating is bad.don't you know that when a partner is involve in cheating and the other get to know some of them would find a way to retaliate without confrontation
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Quebec91(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
Well i dont have to experiece somethings to be wise, we learn from people mistakes and experience. I would never in anyway take back any cheating Partner no matter what.. you cheat, we are done, nothinf justifies it.
Aaaaarghmed:
All I know is that women cheat as much as men.but dem sabi hide am well.Since no child,you better divorce her.you have the chance now,nothing tie una togeda.Taking back a cheating partner is a NoNo..I have being there and I know the major blow I suffered when I took back a cheating partner. I remain your experience master grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.