Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating (44602 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Quebec91:
■ Well i dont have to experiece somethings to be wise, we learn from people mistakes and experience. I would never in anyway take back any cheating Partner no matter what.. you cheat, we are done, nothinf justifies it.
And if you cheat, you also take it that it means your partner should be done with you too, right? Is it OK for you to cheat but not OK for the other person to cheat? Just want to know how authentic this chest-beating of yours goes. undecided
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Tymk: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:
Am in my 30’s, My wife and I have been living in separate locations about 4yrs now. With intermittent visits 3-4months intervals.
Few days back wen she visited, I exchanged one of my new fones with her so while I was checking out the fone so I could delete some stuff and familiarize with the fone(her previous fone ,now mine)I casually stumbled into her FB & WhatsApp and saw sex chats with different men including her ex. This will be first ever I would be checking her SM, calls, SMS or whatsoever.
When I confronted her with these evidences, she rather than apologize to me, began guilt tripping me with how she’s been ignoring my own philandering (but no evidence, she’s just basing them on speculations).
She dragged the fone in a bid to snatch it from me at the Mall in public.
I told her point blank how disappointed & angry I am and am separating from her.
I arranged for for logistics to take her to our house in the town she stays.
She’s called my dad. I have no idea what she’s told them, but I got evidences.
We do not yet have a child together.

Did I overreact??
How do I deal with this situation
Mature advices will be appreciated from experienced people
You can't even say I am. u said am. why shouldn't she blame u
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by JasperVII(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
Women will always avoid accountability for their actions and instead will try to blame or gaslight you, and claim it's your fault she did it.

You are not overreacting, send her away. Stand your ground my man. And please do not continue the marriage with her under no circumstances. A cheating woman that has been caught is very dangerous, you might not survive it. If you do, you will regret it.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Breadnote: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
Talk to a psychologist.for counseling-depresion.low self esteem.addiction.suicidal thoughts.how to recover from heart break.how to find the right suitor,/spouse.how to come out of failures in life.how to be focused in life.how to live a happy/fullfilled life.how to live long on earth.how to be successful in life.phone-07062106186
Whatsapp-07062106186.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Breadnote: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Breadnote:
Talk to a psychologist.for counseling-depresion.low self esteem.addiction.suicidal thoughts.how to recover from heart break.how to find the right suitor,/spouse.how to come out of failures in life.how to be focused in life.how to live a happy/fullfilled life.how to live long on earth.how to be successful in life.phone-07062106186
Whatsapp-07062106186.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Testimonies777(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
I like the fact that you stylishly didn't admit that you cheated, only that there's no evidence, swear with amadioha say you no cheat undecided grin

You can divorce, your choice, but you can also forgive her since you know you also cheated on her.

I 100% agree with you
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by stagger: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
OP himself is cheating. Shame no gree am admit the truth.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Thegoodone13(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
I use God beg you , never marry her. You will regret it if you marry her. I'm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Mhizzard(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
CondemnBattery:
Shut up jare.
What's the meaning of confronting in public?
You mean he should worship her for cheating or plead with her in private to stop cheating? Must you speak?
see werey mouth like that of imb£cile
Op said he confronted her in the public and her reaction got him embarrassed,is that not okay for him not to do so in the public.can't he talk to her about it when they are home
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Danabu(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
All I know is that women cheat as much as men.but dem sabi hide am well.Since no child,you better divorce her.you have the chance now,nothing tie una togeda.Taking back a cheating partner is a NoNo..I have being there and I know the major blow I suffered when I took back a cheating partner. I remain your experience master grin

best advice you can get run away now that youcan don't take her ba me en if your parents intervene else she will finishyou.do you have a Will?
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by pek(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
iHart:
4 years and you don't have a child, why?
How old are you?
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Clazzone(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
She still has the gut to call your dad, find out what she discussed with him, but you need to be wise and be firm with your decisions.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by mdan(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Divorce her pls
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by LyfeJennings(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mhizzard:

you don't need to know my age.age doesn't matter how much knowledge&wizdom dominate in you.so,don't ever ask how old am i again.by the way,are you try to enconage cheat in a relationship??who knows maybe you are into it secrectly.let call a spade a spade;cheating is bad.don't you know that when a partner is involve in cheating and the other get to know some of them would find a way to retaliate without confrontation

What U think is sensible at a certain age might be nonsense at a certain. With age comes experience and better clarifications.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
All I know is that women cheat as much as men.but dem sabi hide am well.Since no child,you better divorce her.you have the chance now,nothing tie una togeda.Taking back a cheating partner is a NoNo..I have being there and I know the major blow I suffered when I took back a cheating partner. I remain your experience master grin

Well said brother. I don't care how far I Will end it, even with kids. I hate cheating. And I equally don't cheat myself.

If I'm not satisfying you talk, I'm not too big to learn from those who sabi knack or see a doctor if need be. What rubbish!
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Mhizzard(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
LyfeJennings:

What U think is sensible at a certain age might be nonsense at a certain. With age comes experience and better clarifications.
lol
then why do some teenager speak of wizdom like a man in his 60's
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by santaclaws: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:
Am in my 30’s, My wife and I have been living in separate locations about 4yrs now. With intermittent visits 3-4months intervals.
Few days back wen she visited, I exchanged one of my new fones with her so while I was checking out the fone so I could delete some stuff and familiarize with the fone(her previous fone ,now mine)I casually stumbled into her FB & WhatsApp and saw sex chats with different men including her ex. This will be first ever I would be checking her SM, calls, SMS or whatsoever.
When I confronted her with these evidences, she rather than apologize to me, began guilt tripping me with how she’s been ignoring my own philandering (but no evidence, she’s just basing them on speculations).
I told her point blank how disappointed & angry I am and am separating from her.

Did I overreact??

You did the right thing. Never tolerate a cheating woman and don't give in to her manipulation.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Gaspardd(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
Penaldo:

That's not marriage man
Ok.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by TiglathPILESER: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
woginid967:

You did this very late...

Dont ever trust a woman whose phone you have not haccked

Spy on her phone, sms, calls, SM... Before and after marriage if you want peace.

Now for the men... Send their evidences to bloggers while protecting your wife's identity. And you will be fine.

They will think she leaked it, she will be shamed and become remorseful. pl

Find the men's wives or church members and send the proofs. Simple.

Do the same to her parents and siblings and your parents too.

Return her dowry.

You're forever free.

You will never be suspected because it is the online blog you would be sharing.

God bless

Please can I DM you...
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Judd007: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
She’s too young for distance marriage, you sef na just 30, to risky, you risked your marriage, and you just got burnt, sorry though.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Sanctecosma(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
A cheating wife/gf will continue to treat you like a king until she gets caught.

.... High Chief Agba
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:

Did I overreact??

DUMP HER NOW THAT GOD HAS EXPOSED HER ANTICS ESCAPADES TO YOU.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Ikpongiton: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
Are you a simple ? There clear evident that another man has bleeped your wife and you are here seeking for advice on how to deal with olosho .abeg seek for better advice next time
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by maasoap(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
mariahAngel:
She's cheating and she had the mind to call YOUR dad? Something does not add up.

Also, why would you think (there's even a chance) your dad will believe her words over yours,

Did he imply that? No. You're thinking ahead of Op

if you're so sure she cheated? (As you stated "I have no idea what she's told them" )

It is just a statement, nothing more than that. You would have loved to spin this but you yourself knows that this is hard to spin in her favour
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by nellyelitz(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
Another reason I dislike long distant relationship or married but living in different locations.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Tookool(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:

Did I overreact??
OP Do you trust your father ?
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by jpdoncumagain: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
Baba move on oh. That one nor be wife
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by dnawah(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:

Did I overreact??
go for HIV test first.if i may ask,do you want to die before your time?
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
jpdoncumagain:
Baba move on oh. That one nor be wife
Is Op a husband then? undecided
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Expanse2020(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nice2023:
If u haven't cheated,then divorce her.

How can u allow a woman u have married to live separately for a whole 4years when u are not outside the country.

U are the cause of everything
My brother you are the only person said sensible thing...
How can you leave a wife for 3months and you think her body is fire wood talk-less of 4years
. Don't you also have an affair with that period..
Brother you have been faithful in this marriage

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Mftivi: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:

Did I overreact??
Stick to your decision and move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.