Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

21-Day Tribunal Deadline, Lawyers Petition Kogi SDP Candidate, Ododo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21-Day Tribunal Deadline, Lawyers Petition Kogi SDP Candidate, Ododo (8609 Views)

"Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka / I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign / Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Day Tribunal Deadline, Lawyers Petition Kogi SDP Candidate, Ododo by Numerouno94(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
porthouse7:
go buy sense, fall out in what way? Ododo is in sdp and not the APC candidate

Chai!! Mad people full Nairaland. Wat baffles me is the way u guys confidently showcase ur ignorance. So Ododo is an SDP candidate? Lemme assume that u re under the influence of alcohol or hard drugs.

Arguing wit me in a topic regarding my state. LoL.
Re: 21-Day Tribunal Deadline, Lawyers Petition Kogi SDP Candidate, Ododo by Innobee99(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
oneMalik:
You mean he speaks your mind ?

There was no truth there to start with....

So always weigh thing on both side ok.

And always speak for yourself .

If am not speaking for myself I wouldn't agree with his assertion
Re: 21-Day Tribunal Deadline, Lawyers Petition Kogi SDP Candidate, Ododo by Agugbadin: 12:33am On Dec 07, 2023
Caseless:
Yahaya Bello's hungry lawyers you meant to say? Some lawyers are the main conveyor belt of corruption in the judiciary; it's through them the judges get bribed.
These fools should know better that they can't preempt the court. They should allow the tribunal to do its work.

A winner declared on the 12th of November, and petition submitted on the 2nd of December, tell me how that's not within the stipulated 21 days.

These dogs submitting petitions didn't see reasons to submit petitions for the contradictory judgments emanating from the court in recent times, but here they're working for a thief that's not paying salary.

This one Yahaya is deploying every method to scuttle this court process, it tells you what really happened - he did over-rig it.

King of Thugs
Re: 21-Day Tribunal Deadline, Lawyers Petition Kogi SDP Candidate, Ododo by BluntCrazeMan: 3:52am On Dec 07, 2023
porthouse7:
Ajaka I mean
So you now see how silly that comment of yours looked??

Go back and read the post you responded to...
And read your response.

And realize how badly you goofed.
Re: 21-Day Tribunal Deadline, Lawyers Petition Kogi SDP Candidate, Ododo by ibrahimismaila0: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2023
Caseless:
Farin doki na nema ya kayar da Farin zaki.

Abin alajabi.
kwarai
Re: 21-Day Tribunal Deadline, Lawyers Petition Kogi SDP Candidate, Ododo by Bluntemperor: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
jogsman01:
And do they need to cry foul about it. Shey dem no geh evidence ni, abi why the explanation angry

Funny comments everywhere!
How can you leave the Substance of the matter behind, and you are commenting on frivolous things?
Was the Filling of SDP Petitions within the 21- Days ,as stated in the Nigeria Constitution?
Because una go come back now de shout Judicial upanda!
Re: 21-Day Tribunal Deadline, Lawyers Petition Kogi SDP Candidate, Ododo by jogsman01(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Funny comments everywhere!
How can you leave the Substance of the matter behind, and you are commenting on frivolous things?
Was the Filling of SDP Petitions within the 21- Days ,as stated in the Nigeria Constitution?
Because una go come back now de shout Judicial upanda!
that's why I said 'shey dem no geh evidence' that they filed their petition after 21days against what's stated in the constitution. Don't take my comment as funny because I'm not one of those who don't read stories before commenting. Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judicial Reform: NBA Seeks Removal Of CJN As Head Of NJC / Oyo Lawmakers Screen Olubadan And Arisekola's Sons For Cabinet Positions / Fake Police/efcc Alhaji Gay (tunji Alaso)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.