Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Need Investment Advice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Investment Advice (98 Views)

I Need Investment Ideas / If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply / I Need Investment Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Investment Advice by Justicecreft: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
I actually do have some money saved up from trading, about 4.6m and would love to get to know which investment is the less risky to put money into and what the reward would be like, it's suppose to be a long term investment as i would not be needing the money for a long time,i actually do live comfortably so i really don't need to worry much as to feeding and shelter. I actually don't mind it being a business venture ,although i have little to no experience with physical businesses as most of my earnings have been online.

Please i really don't want any ponzi scheme advice or multi level marketing thing, i also don't want to involve in digital marketing. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Rising Above: Strategies And Options For Bad Credit Debt Consolidation Loans / Looking To Invest In Land? / Nothing here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.