Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! (727 Views)

Proposal Gone Wrong- Lady Tells BF To Stop Embarrasing Her / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal In An Embarrasing Way(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! by Testiebobo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
My most embarrassing moment in life, was when i was in a church camp and the pastor singled me out of the congregation and asked me to repeat what he said last, and i was speechless and started scratching my head. So so embarassing

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! by Zonefree(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
Testiebobo:
My most embarrassing moment in life, was when i was in a church camp and the pastor singled me out of the congregation and asked me to repeat what he said last, and i was speechless and started scratching my head. So so embarassing
Never allow a man with microphone to humiliate you publicly. Next time when a fake pastor ask you to repeat what he said, tell him "That's not why I'm here".

You're in a Church, not a nursery class.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! by Vinnie2000(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
When I bought Red Rose Flowers and Greeting Card for a Girl in 2006,
And the Yeye Girl used it to Wipe me, that 'Whether i dey Craze'. sad 😒😒

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! by Zonefree(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You bought flowers for a broke Nigerian girl from a wretched home? undecided

Na you go find trouble. They'll appreciate ugu leave than any flower.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
You guy buy rose flower and greeting card for an hungry girl grin

Vinnie2000:

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! by CandidAdmin(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! by Tynaclem1: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Awwww so sweet🥰 the girl sha no try😞

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! by Johnycastro18: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
That was Some years back While I was preparing to write my waec exams, there was this fine calabar girl who was brought to the town by her aunt, and was registered in thesame center with me.

I usually do follow her home after school to press run things and do some other things.. cheesy

One of this days, while in the house with her on the couch, her aunty knocked on the door un-announced, that was how we both composed ourself immediately

When the aunt walked in and saw me, I was shivering like a thief cheesy, she asked me wat was my mission in the house with her girl,
And I told her we were just reading together preparing for our upcoming waec exams.

She now collected the literature textbook from my hand and open it, and then ask me "what is personification"....mehnnn I just bow down my head in shame, cause I no sabi am grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! by bigdawg7: 1:48am On Dec 08, 2023
I don't feel embarrassed whatsoever, ask about me i don't have shame
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! by TinubuThief: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Johnycastro18:
That was Some years back While I was preparing to write my waec exams, there was this fine calabar girl who was brought to the town by her aunt, and was registered in thesame center with me.

I usually do follow her home after school to press run things and do some other things.. cheesy

One of this days, while in the house with her on the couch, her aunty knocked on the door un-announced, that was how we both composed ourself immediately

When the aunt walked in and saw me, I was shivering like a thief cheesy, she asked me wat was my mission in the house with her girl,
And I told her we were just reading together preparing for our upcoming waec exams.

She now collected the literature textbook from my hand and open it, and then ask me "what is personification"....mehnnn I just bow down my head in shame, cause I no sabi am grin
Chai. grin
See casting grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! by youngberry001(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
the day my boss slap me in front of the girl am crushing I feel like buried mysef wit shamed

#military

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! by Johnycastro18: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
TinubuThief:

Chai. grin
See casting grin
i tell you, no be small casting that day grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrasing Moment! by 100smile(m): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Johnycastro18:

Omor!! That defination will never depart from you again.

I've expirenced something similar.
One of those days, during prep. Naso i just dey show myself, i dey chest all the math question they dey ask me. Just because i wan inpress the new girl. Omor, when area observe say i dey showoff, na once they switch to literature "what is onomatopia"

my head pain me that day ehh.

Nothing for this life go mk me forget am again
That day ehh, i shame eh, small tin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi / Something 4 D Ladies: Making The 1st Move Without Losing Ur Dignity / In Luv Wit 2 Guys, Wat Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.