Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. (1931 Views)

Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
[ Don't judge me for posting it here. I did not know where to post this].

I saw that I was sitting with a lady as she was riding a motorcycle. I didn't know where we were going shaaa. Suddenly, she stopped and I offered to ride the motorcycle. Then, somehow, I broke the lady's motorcycle when I tried to ride it.

She called people to fix it but they couldn't so she bought another one.

I was beside her when she made the choice of the motorcycle she wanted to buy.

Next thing I saw was that she was telling me that the new motorcycle is for me. That is, she bought the new motorcycle for me.

Biko, what does this dream mean?
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by rainz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Something Good is coming.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
rainz:
It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by Pathfinder2090: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
It means you have entered one chance
In other words you will be an Okada man in the nearest future😌

13 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by Zonefree(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
The motorcycle represent pregnancy.

The first motorcycle is the pregnancy she aborted.

After calling several men to accept the pregnancy which they denied, she got no option than to abort it and get pregnant again.

Next thing I saw was that she was telling me that the new motorcycle is for me

She now pinned the pregnancy on you, maybe cos you're a SIMPle man by nature.

20 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
It means you have entered one chance
In other words you will be an Okada man in the nearest future😌
You know it's Ogun dat will kill u las las.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by lecturerdabo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

I saw that I was sitting with a lady as was riding a motorcycle. I didn't know where we were going shaaa. Suddenly, she stopped and I offered to ride the motorcycle. Then, somehow, I broke the lady's motorcycle when I tried to ride it.

I was beside her when she made the choice of the motorcycle she wants to buy.

Next thing I saw was that she was telling me that the new motorcycle is for me. That is, she bought the new motorcycle for me.

Your relationship is going to experience some turbulence which may likely come from you but if you two work on it rightly, it will become the envy of many!

Be prayerful.

8 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zonefree:
The motorcycle represent pregnancy.

The first motorcycle is the pregnancy she aborted.
[/b]
After calling several men to accept the pregnancy which they denied, she got no option than to abort it and get pregnant again.

[b]

She now pinned the pregnancy on you, maybe cos you're a SIMPle man by nature.

You ehhh. Once you hearing 'woman' , your brain will just go to pregnancy. Why are you like this naa.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
lecturerdabo:

Your relationship is going to experience some turbulence which may likely come from you but if you two work on it rightly, it will become the envy of many!

Be prayerful.

You have insight.
Go ye and open a church or a mosque (as the case maybe).

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by Zaheertyler(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
A woman will change your life

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zaheertyler:

Change?
For good right?

Bcuz, I still want to buy a house this year oooo.
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by Zaheertyler(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Change?
For good right?

Bcuz, I still want to buy a house this year oooo.
LoL
Manifest it then
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by yarimo(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
Op okada in a dream hian

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zaheertyler:

LoL
Manifest it then
How do I do that?
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
yarimo:
Op okada in a dream hian
I will slap you.
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by SporaD8: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zaheertyler:
...and He will need to submit totally to such woman advice and direction.
Trying to claim superiority will make things go south!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
SporaD8:

Quick question -
Are you a man or a woman?
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by Zaheertyler(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
SporaD8:

My brother wetin man go do
If you see divine help from woman
Your masculinity or superiority go be stubborness and stupidity grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by yarimo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

I will slap you.
slap abi ?

1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
yarimo:
slap abi ?
Holy ghoooost....
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by Adewale1603(m): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

I saw that I was sitting with a lady as she was riding a motorcycle. I didn't know where we were going shaaa. Suddenly, she stopped and I offered to ride the motorcycle. Then, somehow, I broke the lady's motorcycle when I tried to ride it.

I was beside her when she made the choice of the motorcycle she wants to buy.

which lady were you thinking about before you slept last night? As Joseph the dream interpreter, what the dreams means it that, someone is going to empower you with some amount of capital to start up a business of your own, the rest now rely on you, on how well you can manage the business well without it crashing or crumbling. Because you've once manage someone else business before and it was ruined and crumbled (in the case when you broke the lady's motorcycle, that was why the lady bought a new motorcycle and specially gave it to you, and said it now belongs to you, if you like spoil it again like you previously did)

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 1:58am On Dec 07, 2023
Adewale1603:
which lady were you thinking about before you slept last night? As Joseph the dream interpreter, what the dreams means it that, someone is going to empower you with some amount of capital to start up a business of your own, the rest now rely on you, on how well you can manage the business well without it crashing or crumbling. Because you've once manage someone else business before and it was ruined and crumbled (in the case when you broke the lady's motorcycle, that was why the lady bought a new motorcycle and specially gave it to you, and said it now belongs to you, if you like spoil it again like you previously did)
I was actually thinking of a lady whom I asked out but refused. However, she wasn't the one I saw in the dream oooo.

Mr. Joseph de dreamer, If the money comes this year like you predicted, I will credit your account.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by Beuberry(f): 5:00am On Dec 07, 2023
rainz:
He who saw money in the dream should work hard to avoid hunger in reality. Eni rowo e loju ala, esofun pe ko tepa mose re nitori ebi.
Don't mislead the op cos he never dreamt any dream. He's an attention seeking boy!
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by Beuberry(f): 5:03am On Dec 07, 2023
Zaheertyler:

My brother wetin man go do
If you see divine help from woman
Your masculinity or superiority go be stubborness and stupidity grin grin

Since that carrot dîck Daddy Freeze posted the lazy inducing video of men to be lazy under women, most men are becoming docile in Nigeria. That's why some of us prefer whites. Less drama, successful people.
Jeromestarks, ya dream is invitation to hunger.
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 5:08am On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

Since that carrot dîck Daddy Freeze posted the lazy inducing video if men to be lacy under women, most men are becoming docile in Nigeria. That's why some of us prefer whites. Less drama, successful people.
Jeromestarks, ya dream is invitation to hunger.
But you know say na Ogun go kill you las las ahbi?
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 5:10am On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

He who saw money in the dream should work hard to avoid hunger in reality. Eni rowo e loju ala, esofun pe ko tepa mose re nitori ebi.
Don't mislead the op cos he never dreamt any dream. He's an attention seeking boy!

Are you even really?
You ths girl, I will slap you oooo.
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by Beuberry(f): 5:13am On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

But you know say na Ogun go kill you las las ahbi?
Ogun is dead since approximately 1000 years ago. So he nor fit kill again.
Find me a other thing. Hunger ll bite you hard this Christmas season sotey you won't see house chop free food.

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 5:15am On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

Ogun is dead since approximately 1000 years ago. So he nor fit kill again.
Find me a other thing.
Shey you Yorubas still believe in his thunder.
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by Beuberry(f): 5:26am On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

Shey you Yorubas still believe in his thunder.
If you don't blv in him why you use his name swear?
Ogun is t related to thunder anyways. Sango us the one that do thunder, spits fire and creates lightening.
He's very muscular, cute & weave hair like Pst Jimmy Odukoya.

Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 5:47am On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

If you don't blv in him why you use his name swear?
Ogun is t related to thunder anyways. Sango us the one that do thunder, spits fire and creates lightening.
He's very muscular, cute & weave hair like Pst Jimmy Odukoya.
You're crushing on this guy.
Hope you have not been masturbating with his pishure?
Anyways, I don't give a Shi!t. Satisfy your fantasies. I crush on Tonto Dike and DJ cuppy too. That cuppy bwess is always giving horni and sweet vibez to my pen!!s. Chai!
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by jeromestarks: 5:50am On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

Find me a other thing. Hunger ll bite you hard this Christmas season sotey you won't see house chop free food.

You're too late.
Na Shango go knack you o'nde wey go open your legs for garage boys to fvck you anyhow.
Re: I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. by format9798(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2023
It simply implies that you are in a r/ship that's working fine with a lady who has assumed a position of leading the r/ship. This could be financially, emotionally, or otherwise. However, the moment u were given the opportunity to lead in order to play ur role as a man, u messed things up badly. Nobody could remedy the mess except the lady in question. And she did this by forgiving you. She gave u another chance, which is even better than the first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7yrs At A Church With Another Man (vid) / I Love You! / What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.