Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Love You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You! (1929 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You! by DarkRxn(f): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2008
Why do women still fall for this cliche?

If a man  plays her, uses her, etc, no matter how often he disrespects her all he has tell her is the phrase "I love you" and she's all over him again?

Do they not learn? Why do they still fall for it? Desperacy or the need to feel loved?

example:
A woman catches her man in bed with her best friend

Woman: But why? How could you?

Man: I'm sorry, she came after me. I didn't know what was going on

A week later he calls her back and tells her she's the only one he loves. She forgives him and it happens again. Why?
Re: I Love You! by igwe11(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2008
because peace is better than pieces grin grin
Re: I Love You! by SisiJinx: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2008
I've often wondered myself. . . I mean it's just three words, 3 freaking words a trained monkey can say with a flower in its mouth!

Renny, what you gone done again, eh?
Re: I Love You! by spikedcylinder: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2008
Na wa for love o. tongue
Re: I Love You! by DarkRxn(f): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

I've often wondered myself. . . I mean it's just three words, 3 freaking words a trained monkey can say with a flower in its mouth!

Renny, what you gone done again, eh?
Na who did wetin? tongue

spikedcylinder:

Na wa for love o. tongue
na real wah cheesy

igwe 1:

because peace is better than pieces grin grin
ehrrrm, ok. Like tangible is better than intangible, eh
Re: I Love You! by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 18, 2008
. . . because they love the men. embarassed
Re: I Love You! by ilurveit(f): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Man: I'm sorry, she came after me. I didn't know what was going on

A week later he calls her back and tells her she's the only one he loves. She forgives him and it happens again. Why?

I HATE the line in Bold. It's like how did you not know what was going on. Like at what point of your pants dropping etc did you not realize that "oh my pants shouldn't be falling with this chick and I shouldn't be in this situation." And then after it's like I'm sorry, I love you as if that it makes it ok. It's so bogus and it's so insulting and it's like Ladies why? why? He doesn't love you. Like why would you love someone who doesn't respect you and isn't good for you and makes you cry?

Like once the love stuff starts spouting, I'm always very wary. I don't want to hear it just like that. Because I should see it before I hear it. Like I should know before it's said, because to me its more than words. I think we women should respect ourselves and know out worth and not stick with emotional abusers who are full of love talk but don't ever show it.

stillwater:

. . . because they love the men. embarassed

I think it might have more to do with self-esteem issues and/or fear of being single and having no one. Because unless it's like a psychological problem, it's unnatural to remain in a situation that causes you pain.
Re: I Love You! by frijos(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2008
It depends on the lady and her values

Re: I Love You! by Exstar(f): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2008
@ ilurveit, U're the BOMB!!!
We have same take on this issues.
I dont know why on earth a lady should
always stomach rubbish all in the name of love!
Re: I Love You! by Ben13: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2008
yes! it depends on the type of lady
Re: I Love You! by Dbaby4: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2008
Ladies allow the best part of their emotinos to carry them in a relationship instead of making use of their heads they always use their hearts.

Ladies are usually carried away by a Man's words especially when they feel something for that Man. There is a saying " KNOWLEDGE IS BELIEVING HALF OF WHAT YOU HEAR, WHILE WISDOM IS KNOWING WHICH HALF TO BELIEVE" Even though you love him, please be smart, A man that loves you wont disrespect you, neither will he cheat on you and vice versa!! angry

Dont let your emotions becloud your sence of reasoning. Men give foolish/very stupid lies!! His words should not sweep you off your feet!!!! grin grin
Re: I Love You! by Exstar(f): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2008
Thanks D. baby, I'm loving this thrend.
How i wish my friend is on-line, she's being falling
''head over heels'' for this good for nothing guy!
Re: I Love You! by frijos(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2008
Exstar:

that's because this "good for nothing guy" is consciously or unconsciously creating a high level of attraction.

Re: I Love You! by Dbaby4: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2008
Exstar:

Have u talked to her? i said that out of experience. Another mistake ladies make when in love is that they also dont listen to reason. You in love cant see a lot of things about your partner but your close friends and family will always tell you the truth. always listen to them, and take into account what they tell you.

frijos:

that's because this "good for nothing guy" is consciously or unconsciously creating a high level of attraction.

He is not, cos if this lady will sit down and critically analyze her relationship without sentiments she will see that he is "a good for nothing" since her friend has taken note of that!!!
Re: I Love You! by whitelexi(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2008
Ladies i mix up with dont fall for the words alone, I think they're a lot more than that cool
Re: I Love You! by frijos(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2008
D.baby:

Have u talked to her? i said that out of experience. Another mistake ladies make when in love is that they also don't listen to reason. You in love can't see a lot of things about your partner but your close friends and family will always tell you the truth. always listen to them, and take into account what they tell you.

He is not, because if this lady will sit down and critically analyze her relationship without sentiments she will see that he is "a good for nothing" since her friend has taken note of that!!!

D.baby u prolly too damn yung to understand>

whitelexi:

Ladies i mix up with don't fall for the words alone, I think they're a lot more than that cool

That's what i'm talking 'bout "Attraction"

Re: I Love You! by Dbaby4: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2008
Whatever u say, there is no monopoly of ideas, ladies should always use their heads not their hearts okay, words , attraction, sex etc!!!

Damm young grin yea am really young 5yrs old
Re: I Love You! by frijos(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2008
Thought as much cutie but u do have a right to ur own opinion.

wink

Re: I Love You! by Dbaby4: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2008
Frijos, Are u a Josite?
Re: I Love You! by yicob(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2008
Ah. . . . .I love you hon. Hey baby i love u too.
Re: I Love You! by frijos(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2008
D.baby:

Frijos, Are u a Josite?

LOL, D.baby thanks for making me reach for my dictionary after over 100 years!
Tha only problem i have with u is that the word doesn't exist.
Now why u wanna make me go do that baby?

Re: I Love You! by MrCrackles(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2008
I Dont do love!!

Wetin be all this fugly blurry looking pictures all over this thread naw?! dis is not bloody facebook for stick-sake!!!
Re: I Love You! by tope2000(f): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2008
lol. . . the dude is advertising for KODAK
but with a poor quality picshurr tongue grin
Re: I Love You! by Exstar(f): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2008
I have talked to her times uncountable, but she wouldnt listen!
one week of groove and then the other week she comes crying
to me telling me about all he trash d guy has done again.
Tell me, how wld a guy hurt u so bad and afterwards claim
he cant live without you?   ?
Re: I Love You! by Exstar(f): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

I tire o! This kind pix this hot afternoon, I no fit shout!
Re: I Love You! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Very glaring tongue
Re: I Love You! by Dbaby4: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2008
Seems ur Picture is getting you very very very very very comfused (tondo) grin grin? What do u think i meant by JOSITE plz remove that pic, and put in ur profile, u no fyn wink we wont get carried away by ur pic cos its only causing soo soo much Distraction here wink and its making us logout wink wink

frijos:

LOL, D.baby thanks for making me reach for my dictionary after over 100 years!
Tha only problem i have with u is that the word doesn't exist.
Now why u want to make me go do that baby?
Re: I Love You! by Exstar(f): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2008
KODAK and CLOSE-UP too i guess. grin cheesy
Re: I Love You! by frijos(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
I'm getting results at last, una no go ever understand am but it's fun anyway. I'm sorry if my comfidence in myself is getting u guys upset.

Re: I Love You! by tope2000(f): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2008
D.baby:

Seems ur Picture is getting you very very very very very comfused (tondo) grin grin? What do u think i meant by JOSITE plz remove that pic, and put in ur profile, u no fyn wink we wont get carried away by ur pic because its only causing soo soo much Distraction here wink and its making us logout wink wink

Lmao grin
Re: I Love You! by DarkRxn(f): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2008
I don't get this people!!! How is the dilema of this thread connected to posting picshurs?

Atleast make it worthwhile undecided
Re: I Love You! by ilurveit(f): 2:16am On Nov 19, 2008
@ Exstar:

We're NL mental twins, no? At least on this topic. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. / Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? / When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.