Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. (1219 Views)

As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me / 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by Sirchiboy: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
May Allah help me

2 Likes

Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by Ibtxxo: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
Sirchiboy:
May Allah help me
Send me your account
Want to support your marriage with a token of 100k.
I feel pity for you
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
Sirchiboy:
May Allah help me
How much does the woman you plan to marry make? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Allah of Muslims never finish helping all the poor people up north, na you he go come help in what seems clear foolishness? lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by yomi007k(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
I pity you...

...feel like crying for you. cry
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by online4business: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
Sara sara pare suffering's are lessons.

It could go both ways but it's in your hands. Live God out of it.

You can marry get serious with life and make it but the odds are low but you can still do it with focus and determination (which you don't have for now.

This thread could change your life like it did mine years ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon

If you and your wife join write book brotherly in six months your life can change no be shics.

Before you decide to take that route please read the marketingbullets by Gary bencivenga and thegaryhalbertletters first.

It will safe you years I wasted just trying to write anything.

Lastly If you really serious about making money and living life on your own term find any book by Dan Kennedy read it like your life depends on it.

Just do it and say no to procastination.

Wish you all you wish yourself.

Remember God will not help you do what you can do for yourself.

Totis tois it's in your hands.
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by finallybusy: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
Good thing I don’t debate anymore in this forum. Me and many of una no fit cross paths for real life.
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by JASONjnr(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How much does the woman you plan to marry make? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Allah of Muslims never finish helping all the poor people up north, na you he go come help in what seems clear foolishness? lipsrsealed

How does that concern you? You this boy!

You will just take paracetamol on top person marriage.
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
β–  How does that concern you? You this boy! You will just take paracetamol on top person marriage.
Op created a thread soliciting advice yet you think asking him questions regarding his decision is taking paracetamol....look 2023 is already ended. For your own sake, make sure to read up on the how of critical reasoning in 2024. lipsrsealed
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by JASONjnr(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Op created a thread soliciting advice yet you think asking him questions regarding his decision is taking paracetamol....look 2023 is already ended. For your own sake, make sure to read up on the how of critical reasoning in 2024. lipsrsealed

You really need to look that up.

He didn't ask for your opinion or advice.

He created a topic and on the content, he said... May Allah help me.

You thought he was asking for your input?
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by SweetBuns(f): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tueh
Na so you will use your hand to bring children into this world just for them to suffer endlessly
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
β–  You really need to look that up.He didn't ask for your opinion or advice. He created a topic and on the content, he said... May Allah help me. You thought he was asking for your input?
So your reasoning leads you to believe it makes sense to create a thread on a forum and then require that no comments be posted, all without at least locking said thread? undecided

Again, ...look 2023 is already ended. For your own sake, make sure to read up on the how of critical reasoning in 2024. lipsrsealed
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by ConfidentialDoc: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
With God all things are possible.
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by ShinjaWWest: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ibtxxo:
Send me your account
I feel pity for you

This format don cast .

Op other account..

Fear Igbo man
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by Beuberry(f): 5:07am On Dec 07, 2023
Sirchiboy:
May Allah help me
Allah won't epp you.
Save up skall n start biz after quitting that N30K job. Then wait one more year after the biz and Marty any low quality person of choice that ll be ok with ya earnings.
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by JASONjnr(m): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So your reasoning leads you to believe it makes sense to create a thread on a forum and then require that no comments be posted, all without at least locking said thread? undecided

Again, ...look 2023 is already ended. For your own sake, make sure to read up on the how of critical reasoning in 2024. lipsrsealed

You're still repeating this error.

Again, you could just read and pass....

Not every thread requires your contribution.

Most thread is a discussion thread others are just a thread to read and pass.

Jumped into it without any reasonable contribution.

The OP stated clearly asking Allah to help him. He didn't ask you to help him.

You need to critically learn how to reason to contribute to things.
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by JustPowerApps(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2023
Ahhh! You want to marry in this tinubulation time shocked

I won't advice you to marry this time. There is hunger in town, and any girl you see now is most likely to depend 100% on you.

How do you want to juggle 30k between 2 people in 30days. That's #500 daily. How do you cope with #500 in a day when you have to eat and go to work.
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by cybernaut(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2023
Allah ,will make more ways to you. Enjoy your marriage and have hope in Allah. Nothing is impossible to uplift you one day

1 Like

Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by Acidosis(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2023
Sirchiboy:
May Allah help me

As long as Allah does not mandate you to get a second wife or birth 30 kids on 30k salary, you will be fine.

Two struggling or rich heads are better than one.
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by baralatie(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
Congratulations
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by Jii95: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Start farm work to add to that 30k. That's the only way out.
Re: I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. by CarlosTheJackal: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ibtxxo:
Send me your account
I feel pity for you
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ You are gifting yourself fake 100k

You are the same person as the Op.

Yahoo boy without sense.

Your profile and writing style gave you away.

(1) (Reply)

Closeness / Which Step Can I Take? / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.