Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu (18559 Views)

Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / $300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS / Afdb Approves $50m Credit Facility For Fidelity Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by AK481(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Abeg they should try to produce cheaper inhalers and Augmentin like drugs. Leave Ion drink for now.

The useless writer wrote pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by Tonytonex(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2023
Philistine:
Good one! Some companies are leaving, while more are arriving.
of what benefit is that drink?
Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by Tonytonex(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Abeg they should try to produce cheaper inhalers and Augmentin like drugs. Leave Ion drink for now.
abeg , wetin that drink dey do for pesin body? Na medicine? If no be medicine, na useless

1 Like

Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
But how does Ogun have so many industries? They're definitely doing something right. My problem is that I hope our guys working there would earn well and be treated well by these Asians.
. THEY EAR PEANUTE MY DEAR, AND THEIR WORKING CONDITION IS SO HURRIBLE, I DONT WISH ANY OF MY RELATION SUCH A HORRIBLE HUMILIATING CONDITION. START FROM THE BEGINING ALL THE COMPANIES ALONG LAGOS - IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, TO INTER-CHANGE TO SAGAMU, APART FROM NESTLE, OLAM AND THAT BREWERY ALONG ABEOKUTA EXPRESSWAY WITH AT LEAST A BETTER PAY PACKAGE, THE REST IS A SORRY STATE, THPOSE INDIANS AND LEBANESE JOB OWNERS ALONG THAT AXIS HAS SUCCEEDED IN TURNING OUR OWN PEOPLE TO JOB SLAVES. THOUGH NOT THEIR FAULT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO JOBS OUT THERE.

YOU CAN IMAGINE A CHINKO COME TO MY OFFICE, WHEN I QUESTION HIM ABOUT THEIR BRUTAL ACTS TOWARDS THEIR STAFF, HE TOLD ME, WE GIVE YOU JOB, YOU DO ANY HOW, WE BEAT YOU. I HAD TO TELL ASK YOU IF HE IS ON COLOS ON SOMETHING ELSE< ARE YOU HIGH ON CHEAP DRUGS?, HE SAY WHAT, CHEAP DRUGS? I SAY YES, DO YOU TAKE CHEAP DRUG, SHEY YOU WANT ME TO TREAT YOUR Bleep-UP HERE?, THAT WAS HOW HE GOT LOST, HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING

THOUGH I TOLD HIM, IS NOT YOUR FAULT, IT'S OUR LEADER'S FAULT.
Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by Westman001: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Japan is KARATE & JIUJITSU
China is KUNGFU
Korea is TAEKWONDO
Thailand is MUUY THAI
Brazil is CAPOEIRA

cheesy

Which one are you?

1 Like

Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by ufotunang: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is nice..this is the type of things I want to be happening in nigeria
Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by XAUBulls: 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
LegendHero:
As part of its $50M (fifty million United States Dollars) business investment in Nigeria, Otsuka Nigeria Nutraceuticals Company (ONNC), a subsidiary of Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company Japan performed the ground-breaking ceremony for Pocari Sweat’s manufacturing factory in Sagamu, Ogun State Nigeria on 24th November 2023. Otsuka Pharmaceutical company, a publicly quoted business in Japan and one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world has been in business for 102 years.

Pocari Sweat is an ION Supply Health Drink, a high-quality product of Japanese science with a composition similar to the body fluid. It replenishes ions lost to sweat, rehydrates the body faster and hydrates the body for longer.

Source: https://guardian.ng/features/otsuka-nigeria-nutraceutical-company-breaks-ground-for-construction-of-pocari-sweat-factory-in-ogun-state/amp/
Ion supply health drink.
Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by Ramirezkhay(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
cheesy

Yoruba Own na
ÌJÀKADÌ

grin grin grin

Mitsurugi:

Japan is KARATE & JIUJITSU
China is KUNGFU
Korea is TAEKWONDO
Thailand is MUUY THAI
Brazil is CAPOEIRA

1 Like

Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by Yestogood: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
JustPowerApps:
cheesy grin Kungfu academy I guess

Kung-fu is Chinese.
Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by Mitsurugi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
Westman001:

cheesy

Which one are you?

I practice Karate

1 Like

Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by Mitsurugi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
ceejayluv:

Nigeria is what? Gidigbo?

Wrestling and Kick Boxing. Hausa has DAMBE for example
Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by franklingud(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Make una come Imo state and build this kind factory na abeg.

Make una create jobs for us na
Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by LegallyBlunt: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
DEBJOCH1:
. THEY EAR PEANUTE MY DEAR, AND THEIR WORKING CONDITION IS SO HURRIBLE, I DONT WISH ANY OF MY RELATION SUCH A HORRIBLE HUMILIATING CONDITION. START FROM THE BEGINING ALL THE COMPANIES ALONG LAGOS - IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, TO INTER-CHANGE TO SAGAMU, APART FROM NESTLE, OLAM AND THAT BREWERY ALONG ABEOKUTA EXPRESSWAY WITH AT LEAST A BETTER PAY PACKAGE, THE REST IS A SORRY STATE, THPOSE INDIANS AND LEBANESE JOB OWNERS ALONG THAT AXIS HAS SUCCEEDED IN TURNING OUR OWN PEOPLE TO JOB SLAVES. THOUGH NOT THEIR FAULT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO JOBS OUT THERE.

YOU CAN IMAGINE A CHINKO COME TO MY OFFICE, WHEN I QUESTION HIM ABOUT THEIR BRUTAL ACTS TOWARDS THEIR STAFF, HE TOLD ME, WE GIVE YOU JOB, YOU DO ANY HOW, WE BEAT YOU. I HAD TO TELL ASK YOU IF HE IS ON COLOS ON SOMETHING ELSE< ARE YOU HIGH ON CHEAP DRUGS?, HE SAY WHAT, CHEAP DRUGS? I SAY YES, DO YOU TAKE CHEAP DRUG, SHEY YOU WANT ME TO TREAT YOUR Bleep-UP HERE?, THAT WAS HOW HE GOT LOST, HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING

THOUGH I TOLD HIM, IS NOT YOUR FAULT, IT'S OUR LEADER'S FAULT.
What!? Our leaders must act fast
Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by goody234: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Btruth:
Excellent 👍.....

The only problem Ogun State facing is leadership. If only, just if only we can have a better governor than that clown with an artificial white beard. 🤔

I swear
Re: Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu by dominique(f): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Attention Governor Abiodun and Sanwo-Olu:
The issue and of great advantage is the large Nigerian Population- 200Millions+, that any Serious Organisations can tap till thy Kingdom comes!
• However, Governor Abiodun should Construct the IGODE-( Under Sagamu Local govt) Road- from the Ogun State borders to Lagos State from Maya- Axis or From Adamo-B/ Stop are dangerouly Crying for help!
• While Lagos State Govt should also do their part - Particularly -by Construction of Roads in Maya and Adamo- Axis- these Areas are just Lacking in good roads and many Infrastructures - for years,the People of these Areas have been forgotten and are Suffering!
•We are not, even talking of the Ikorodu - Agbowa - Ejirin Roads - about (37 Kilometres- a Federal Road) now!
•The Surburbs of these Towns( IGODE, MAYA and ADAMO -are Crying for Infrastructures -like good Roads,Regular -lights, Waters, Hospital and Health Facilities etc-are seriously Lacking here!
The People here are human beings too and under Ogun and Lagos State.
They need Focus like Lekki,etc!
They need basic Necessities of Life!

I think Ogun state needs to be split into 2, it's too large! You can spend hours driving within Ogun state without encountering any traffic. The governor may not even be aware of all these places you're calling, it's that big. Ogun state is the only old generation state that has not had new state carved from it. Not excusing their lazy irresponsible excuse of a governor, but it's not easy to oversee the affairs of all nooks and crannies of such a vast state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Narrow Escape (ATM Story): Please Read And Be Informed! / Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban / How To Earn Daily Cashbacks On Opay In Less Than 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.