Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Do Girls Notice This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Notice This? (3171 Views)

Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Notice This? by lovediehatelive(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I’ve only heard about this and never ever experienced it. is it that bad or just exaggeration ?

Experience they say is the best teacher.

But I warn you, never pray to experience it o grin

Your nose might not remain the same
Re: Do Girls Notice This? by lovediehatelive(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Africanwardrobe:
This friend of yours is U

Na wa o grin

So someone cannot have a friend in this nairaland again
Re: Do Girls Notice This? by lovediehatelive(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
LenaJon:
Honestly, I hate anything like smell down there. That's why I try as much as possible to keep that place neat, clean, clear, fresh and sweet.

If you squeeze your nose after dipping your finger in your vagina and perceiving it, then there's a problem.

A vagina is not supposed to smell at all. If your vagina smells, then there's a problem some where.

Very bad smell.

So apart from dipping hand down there, they can't perceive it normally?
Re: Do Girls Notice This? by Blake755: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Watin man dey pass through because of konji grin
my brother talkless of me with low immunity na std straight
Re: Do Girls Notice This? by Colson(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
For real.

It is worrisome.

The whole room would stench stink after they leave.

I usually wonder.
Re: Do Girls Notice This? by LenaJon(f): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Very bad smell.

So apart from dipping hand down there, they can't perceive it normally?
A vagina that smells, you don't have to dip your finger in there to know it smells. There are so many other ways to know. And if a vagina smells, then there's a problem somewhere. A vagina is not supposed to smell.

That's why I try as much as possible to take care of mine, because I hate anything like smell down there. And this takes conscious effort.
Re: Do Girls Notice This? by Nna17(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Pit of no return grin

Like say you enter, na there you go understand say them get some STD wey condom no fit protect against grin

No be me nah one of my manchy experience am🙄
Re: Do Girls Notice This? by ItisWell22(f): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Always complaining as if they don't eat fish. angry

🤣
Re: Do Girls Notice This? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2023
LenaJon:
A vagina that smells, you don't have to dip your finger in there to know it smells. There are so many other ways to know. And if a vagina smells, then there's a problem somewhere. A vagina is not supposed to smell.

That's why I try as much as possible to take care of mine, because I hate anything like smell down there. And this takes conscious effort.

This baffles me the more.

How are those girls comfortable walking around with such ooze?
Re: Do Girls Notice This? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2023
Nna17:

No be me nah one of my manchy experience am🙄

Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women / Ever Been Embarrased? / 60 Stuffs A Gal/lady/woman Wants But Wont Ask For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.