Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

At 28 Years, I Just Got My Own Apartment - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 28 Years, I Just Got My Own Apartment (1893 Views)

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child After 28 Years Of Marriage / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 28 Years, I Just Got My Own Apartment by Offkey: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2023
Congratulations.i tap from this blessing for me and my brother's.Amen
Re: At 28 Years, I Just Got My Own Apartment by Evolutionism: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gadafii:
You could have just gotten a single room, while you use the extra fund to furnish it to your taste, instead of being hooked, anyways congratulations on your new achievement

When I got my own apt at 25, I got a single room, busy I have all I needed, tv, bed, fridge, gas cooker, kitchen items, hanger etc

Life na process, you can start little, enjoy the journey while you aspire and work har/smart to grow bigger

I know one day I move into my mansion, very soon 😎😎

Single room without personal Toilet/Bathroom and Kitchen is a Big Menace.

Most "Single Rooms" Occupants don't usually turns out well later in life.

2 Likes

Re: At 28 Years, I Just Got My Own Apartment by Gadafii: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
Evolutionism:

Single room without personal Toilet/Bathroom and Kitchen is a Big CURSE and Menace.

Most "Single Rooms" Occupants don't usually turns out well later in life.
you lie terribly, obi Cubana started off in a single room with his wife, go read his story
Re: At 28 Years, I Just Got My Own Apartment by Trojan8(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
Gadafii:
you lie terribly, obi Cubana started off in a single room with his wife, go read his story

So you must mirror his story in your life? Dey play

There's no reason to rent a single room apartment in Lagos.
Re: At 28 Years, I Just Got My Own Apartment by fineboynl(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
The phase is to be spiritual. Don’t gave sex in that apartment while you are still trying to fix it. There are some girls you will bang there and that would be the end. Because you never stand well it would be difficult to recover.

That why you need to dedicate it to God. And struggle to fill it up with property.

First buy fan and bed with kitchen stuff.
Re: At 28 Years, I Just Got My Own Apartment by BscHolder: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
jmoore:
Congrats.

I am still living in my father's house.
I will leave when I have money to build mine.
gbam
Re: At 28 Years, I Just Got My Own Apartment by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
fineboynl:
The phase is to be spiritual. Don’t gave sex in that apartment while you are still trying to fix it. There are some girls you will bang there and that would be the end. Because you never stand well it would be difficult to recover.

That why you need to dedicate it to God. And struggle to fill it up with property.

First buy fan and bed with kitchen stuff.
how about his own girl friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? / What Would You Do? / A Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 17 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.