Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) (72233 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos / Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Snow2six(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Dt gal.must b questioned, she bn wan clear evidenc na mek her tuama, bt nature caught up on her..and i sure say ds ashewo snr d boi.dm no fit work except wit dm t*t*..and d boi gan go don swallow tramadol 225 like 3 plus 2 hygra and 1 lion,com miss jekomo inside energy drink mek him moni no waste. ds1 go OBV cos of kpenkus

3 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by omooba969(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
youngreezy:
all this just to satisfy woman?but Delta and Edo people wor wor eh, choii!!!

Especially their men. grin

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by MrBroke(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
What's the gain now? I know we all going to die but some mfs live life stupid. I've never tried any drugs in my entire life so what you who get happiness from drugs benefit more that I don't. People playing with dem health calling it having fun. The only fun I know is when I eat, get a zero on my account, play games, fvck pussy and get bj, watch a movie or a comedy, something that is logical to the brain not some shit that knocks the brain off and take your self from you. No matter how you try to tell dem to stop drugs they never going to, they say it's fun. I say they weak mfs

3 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Adext4sure(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
You will forever be remembered, Soldier 🪖
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by okebrain: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Choi!

One more added to 1001 ways to die. I would have pained if the olosho no collect her money after 2 hard round. Life continue. NEXT.

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Omonda(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
valdes00:
I have never used any drugs for sex before and I will never.... If I drop after one minute, manage am laidat... I am more scared of my hrt stoping during sex than the mocking of a lady cos I cum after some few thrusts....

You even waste time. I cannot come and die because of impressing someone
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by youngreezy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
omooba969:

Especially their men. grin
guy!!! those guys are ugly to the core...
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by bablon20(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Na where he follow come he follow go. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Curious345: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
His mouth is still blue of trmadol
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Herbiodun09: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Na big boy
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by SirLakes: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Died in active service grin
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by tolue42(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Wetin small boy use body do at an early age to warrant drug for sex
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Kevineleven(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Otuegbe:
50k for olosho, by 19 year old boy. Abi the gal use am do yahoo plus
Vital point, many don't know that girls are into this yahoo plus thing, watch as guys start dying mysteriously from nxt year.
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by jamesversion: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Woodshot:
Autopsy should be carried because the whole events is shrouded in false embellishments and untruths... Why on earth would the call girl be out with his phone only to remember on the way that she left hers behind?

Like the news that also featured on Nairaland frontage earlier today, the man also left with the dead lady's phone.

Reason is simple, Nigeria police must rope the death of your partner to you, largely because they have no capacity for a proper investigation and forensic work.

So these guests whose partners have died will collect the phones to avoid the calls and messages being traced back to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Woodshot:
Autopsy should be carried because the whole events is shrouded in false embellishments and untruths... Why on earth would the call girl be out with his phone only to remember on the way that she left hers behind?

Olosho normally are thieves... She ran for her life with his phone thinking she took her own phone also along, unfortunately she was caught
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by SnoppyG: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
No be blue i dey see for hin mouth so. this one no wait enjoy hin 50k
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Sharz: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
YOU WANT TO DO PASS YOURSELF ABI, OYA GO AND TELL GOD WHY YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE THE KIND OF LIFE YOU LIVE
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Ezmans: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/12/07/young-man-dies-of-drugs-overdose-during-intercourse-with-a-lady-in-delta-photos/
lucky don make am through Yahoo, but later died in active service kudos to him
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
GboyegaD:
If we tell them they don't give award over sexual performance, they say we are old school. Hopefully, this is an eye opener.
what 19years old need sex performance for? From 17 to 30, that was the pick of sexual active. If you need to induce it at that age, then you are impotent or silk, children of nowadays are just useless. Simple
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
Chekwume16:
What happens in sapele will shock the world. The kind of money small boys spend there from Internet scam and crimes is unprecedented. I couldn't get a hotel of 10k when I visited sapele last time and the security agencies have turned a blind eye to activities in that locality

Tell me more shocked shocked

Does this apply to Asaba and Warri as well?
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
Leaders of tomorrow!
1. He was a 19 year old.
2. Payed 50k for sex.
3. Drugged himself in preparation for the sex.
4. Became distressed after 2 rounds of action probably as a restaurant of drugs or drug overdose.
5. Died later.
6. Since it was a man that died and the hooker was alive, there's no rituals case. If it had been vice versa the man would be accused of using her for Yahoo.

Imagine being raised up as you died?

There is wisdom in your statement " if it were the other way round ''"'
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by francis71: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
What his father could not do, he has achieved. At least through the road he came, he has returned. Congratulations
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by ellizy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
50k to fu☆k a public thing? Ohh mehn! This triangle underneath the F gender is overrated.... Isn't the act stressful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by montaro56: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
Unfortunately, irony of his name is what he became.
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
Some lifestyles are not worth the stress involved.

5 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Tompson88: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
Show us your picture Mr handsome, imaging you still think this way in this era.
youngreezy:
all this just to satisfy woman?but Delta and Edo people wor wor eh,choii!!!
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Culer: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ekugbeh:
If it were to be the other way around they would be accusing him of drugging the lady.
if I was the other way round, You nairaland nitwits would say "olosho no be work, good for her".
Una must always find a way to blame the woman whether she's the victim or perpetrator.
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by BreakingNews21: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hmmm, witnesses were counting the rounds?🤭
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by willexyaho(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Aonkuuse:

eyewitness at the scene said, adding that after two rounds, the young man tragically succumbed to the effects of drug he took earlier.

Wondering if he was watching the action grin grin grin
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
What work is he even doing??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women / Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.