Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video (23017 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) / Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by drerocker: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
KosiGee:

Proof you mean?….and proof of what exactly? That I was there on Monday at the Great Hall or that the weather wasn’t great?

Shot in the Great Hall reception just before the event.

No vex seen is believing your guy from warri
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by Mercy2006(f): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Congrats my beautiful sister!
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by JealousCobra(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
oladips90:
Omo odudowa Nigeria

Tribalism is killing you slowly, Son!
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by DestinyNigga: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
perseverance101:

Her name is Babajide Oluwaseyi, a Nigerian from the Yoruba tribe. What difference does it make whether she's a Christian or not? Congratulations to her!

We know that Yoruba Muslim cannot achieve this feat. It's only we Igbo Jew 😌 and Yoruba christian can achieve this 😂😂😂 Yoruba Muslims is only good in supporting Hamas.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by Yabsun(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
The irony of it is that her parents may be here in Nigeria supporting certificateless drug baron power drunk dementia slowpoke because of tribalism why their daughter fought hard against all the odds to earn this achievement. We actually need to do better above our sentiments to make this country great.
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by BigDawsNet: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by ablejesus26(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
goodnessme1:
She's Yoruba Christian.

Congratulations

grin grin. Nna ehn you dis shameless man claiming to be a woman, everything must be tribal gbasgbos to You,is this what Your creator destined you to do all the days of your life grin grin
Now those shameless senseless tribally bigoted hatefilled coconut headed mofos will be shouting and wailing Igbo yooo,Igbo ahhh without knowing that Igbo no send anybody grin

Shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled man claiming to be a woman for whatever reasons though.
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by Sillymoderators: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
If this lady were to come from that arrogant and vile tribe by now we no go rest.
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by Sillymoderators: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Yabsun:
The irony of it is that her parents may be here in Nigeria supporting certificateless drug baron power drunk dementia slowpoke because of tribalism why their daughter fought hard against all the odds to earn this achievement. We actually need to do better above our sentiments to make this country great.
This is a very senseless comment, you can do better.
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
KosiGee:
Congrats to this lady. The photo was taken at the Great Hall, Birmingham University on Monday. I was there. Beautiful environment, great university. It was cold and raining but the event was successful.

Birmingham is a very good university.. I would love to study there
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by yommen: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
SkullIMAM:
Nigeria is not a place for education

Unna done come with this unna rubbish comments. Nigeria is a training ground. Many people are making distinctions in Nigeria too. In fact, if you make upper in Nigeria, e sure say you fit make first class abroad. Why are Nigerian-,trained Doctors in high demand abroad? And they are making it o!
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by Dennisochampa: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
While the ones wen get better eye dey here dey use their body survive..... Useless things...
Congratulations to the lady jare... E no easy
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by yommen: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
perseverance101:

Her name is Babajide Oluwaseyi, a Nigerian from the Yoruba tribe. What difference does it make whether she's a Christian or not? Congratulations to her!

It's not even we Yorubas that are Christians that are differentiating ourselves from Yorubas who are Muslims. It is foreigners who know nothing about us who are doing so. You can imagine when foreigners are the ones telling us we are not the same when we ourselves have actually never complained about ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by yommen: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hezmatosky:
If you like get 20 eyes for naija universities, na still 2:2 you go carry come out. Worse worse, you come get bad eye, they will even look for a way to make it completely blind. Worst of it all, you come blind, they'll pluck the two eyes out. Naija na ija to survive angry

Lies. Continue to console your mediocre life. In fact, I hold myself responsible for coming out with 2.2. Why? There are students in that same class that made 2.1. So, what's my excuse? Nothing but laziness. I myself know I didn't study hard at all.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by Hezmatosky: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
yommen:

Lies. Continue to console your mediocre life. In fact, I hold myself responsible for coming out with 2.2. Why? There are students in that same class that made 2.1. So, what's my excuse? Nothing but laziness. I myself know I didn't study hard at all.
Olodo idiot
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by femi4: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Olaphlux:
Nigerians always representing us well abroad, not the bad bad news. How I wish our bests are not taking away. Congrats to you Lady.
But to what end, this adds to UK economy not ours

Nothing to celebrate here
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
A very big congrats to her... More of ur type.

Not like that Apc woman leader that's beautiful for nothing... can't even make proper speech to defend herself
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by KosiGee(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Birmingham is a very good university.. I would love to study there

It is and in a great city as well. All the best to you.
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by CJStarz: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Olaphlux:
Nigerians always representing us well abroad, not the bad bad news. How I wish our bests are not taking away. Congrats to you Lady.
Taken away,not taking away.
Cheers💪
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by seunodediranivy: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
KosiGee:
Congrats to this lady. The photo was taken at the Great Hall, Birmingham University on Monday. I was there. Beautiful environment, great university. It was cold and raining but the event was successful.

You haven't done away with your lie, it's in your blood Sha.
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by Dougad: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Congrats to her
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by Toptenlimited: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
UK COS/Immediate work visa for Caregivers in a Care Home based in the UK.

THIS COMPANY PROVIDES FREE ACCOMODATION TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AND IT IS 100% GUARANTEED

REQUIREMENTS
1. INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE
2. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
3. TB TEST
4. CURRICULUM VITAE
5. IELTS Or NARIC
6. CARE CERTIFICATE
7 POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE

TOTAL PACKAGE COST 6M
200K BEFORE COS
1M AFTER COS
BALANCE TO BE PAID ONCE VISA IS OUT.

COS WILL BE READY IN MAXIMUM TWO WEEK AND YOU WILL VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE COS BEFORE PAYMENT OF 1M

ONLY FOR SERIOUS AND READY CLIENTS.
WE HAVE LIMITED SLOTS AND WE DONT RESEARCH SLOT.

WHATSAPP
+44 7418 349727‬

New Kings House, 136-144 New Kings Rd, London SW6 4LZ, United Kingdom
Re: Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video by jirolu: 3:57am On Dec 09, 2023
https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/V7KBJJY
tejpot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylPmmOyrSJk?si=OpeqdIcNiXqVNOPP

A Nigerian, Babajide Oluwaseyi, recently distinguished herself and her country at the University of Birmingham's graduation ceremony, emerging as the top student in her class.

As a Master's degree graduate, she stands among her peers as a beacon of excellence and resilience.

In her inspiring graduation speech, she detailed the unique challenges she faced due to a visual degenerative condition, which necessitated dedicating double the usual time to her studies and assignments.

Her difficulty in reading notices and signs further compounded these challenges. Despite these hurdles, her journey exemplifies unwavering perseverance and tenacity.

Concluding her address, she encouraged her fellow graduates to become agents of positive change in the world and urged them to transcend any limitations they may encounter. Commenting on her speech the school Chancellor commended her inspiring speech and referred the graduates to imbibe all points raised in Oluwaseyi's speech.

Picture and Video attached

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMBR8vCOrCA?si=XqCZA8VlsnRADY-j

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through / The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams / Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.