Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 (43893 Views)

Navy Hands 8 Suspects With N3 Billion Worth Of Stolen Crude To EFCC / Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Cmanforall: 1:11am On Dec 08, 2023
dre11:
Nigerians, many of whom are struggling to make ends meet, have been outraged by the size of the government’s delegation.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/649349-nigeria-spends-about-n3-billion-to-send-govt-officials-to-cop28.html

So that NLC man will collect such amount rather than using it fir benefit of workers grin
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by madjune(m): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2023
If they understand 1% of what the climate change concept is all about, they'd rather and best spend 80% of the monies they wasted on this trip on getting Lagos secure against the impact of flooding and heatwave which are fallouts of the climate consequence itself.

They don't even understand nothing scientific that concerns the paradigm.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by BrighterSyde: 2:22am On Dec 08, 2023
Streetdoctor:

vulture griller is now facebook catholic motivator
What a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by DangoteIvy: 2:43am On Dec 08, 2023
cool
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by alezzy13: 2:47am On Dec 08, 2023
casualobserver:

Yep small minded brain dead people making noise over 3b (approx $3m). When from just I small deal alone we got got $95m from COP27.

Just 1 country, the UAE is handing out $4b to Africa at cop28. The green energy fund for COP28 is $100b.

You people indeed have no sense!!!

And so if he didn't bring Toke Makinwa, Seyi and other hangers-on, we wouldn't have achieved this same deal?? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by luckyz4rea(m): 2:57am On Dec 08, 2023
No better word to describe this than the word RUIN!

This nation is on a deteriorating path to more ruin with the kinds of people at the helm of affairs!
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Blackdisciple(m): 3:26am On Dec 08, 2023
What a waste
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by MEGAWATCH: 3:31am On Dec 08, 2023
truthfinder319:
Ipob food Don ready. See them below

IPOB?

I believe you need to be more angry with Fulani people for most of the killings in your region than IPOB.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by freemi(m): 3:36am On Dec 08, 2023
Ozommadu:
And they're giving ordinary #25k for vulnerable persons to seunmsg, TemplarLandry, helinues, manabbqrills and other nairaland resident zombi

E reach to cry for them
😂😂🤣
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by DKM123: 3:37am On Dec 08, 2023
Z0mbies suffering from severe Stockholm syndrome will still come and defend this from inside thier one bedroom face-me-i-slap-you p!gsty where he is sweating like Christmas g0at cos no light and no money to buy fuel for his "I better pass my neighbor" noisy generator.

Blaady Ph00ls!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by todugo(m): 3:39am On Dec 08, 2023
Siberia01:
grin
Have been following alot of African activists on twitter..
They are one of the most dumbest group of people have encountered..
Most of them claim... Africa's problems are caused by the white men... They type all this using the white man 's technology and they live in the wicked pale men's lands...
Please honest Nigerians
Is the British still responsible for this?
Even after 60 years of independence
yes they are still very much responsible. They merged people of different believes and character together knowing it will course disaster. If they are not still profiting from this disaster they would have sanctioned our leaders.
That's why they encourage our leaders to borrow from them, keeping us in debt which inturn gives them control of our resources, because thats how we are servicing or payingback those debts.

Look at what's going on in Niger republic, sanctions here and there, because they are no longer profiting from country as before.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Intergrated: 4:41am On Dec 08, 2023
Riosystem:
My regret this year was voting Tinubu.
your eye don clear Abi. E never clear when we dey shout that time Dem fence your ears . Wicked human being.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Intergrated: 4:45am On Dec 08, 2023
BadMaster:

I was one of those who supported Tinubu, but if, up till now, anyone still believes that he means well for Nigerians, or that there's some kind of hope for prosperity under this regime, then I am sorry for that person.

The truth is that, none of the alternatives we had at the last election was any better. And given Tinubu's track record, I thought he would do well. But I was wrong.
track record kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by JudasNaKarrot: 4:48am On Dec 08, 2023
Vickym1:
cheesy
Renewet shege

Weeping and gnashing of teeth has started already among the bastards cheesy🤣🤣
Anumanu.....I wanted to ask, what's on your menu today?
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by rigarmortis: 5:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Nigeria is not a poor country, we just have corrupt, useless, and economically daft leaders.

Nigeria is actually a poor country. That money was borrowed.

It's like borrowing and going to club to create the impression that you are a baller
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by seeyounow3: 5:49am On Dec 08, 2023
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by jaxxy(m): 5:51am On Dec 08, 2023
casualobserver:

Yep small minded brain dead people making noise over 3b (approx $3m). When from just I small deal alone we got got $95m from COP27.

Just 1 country, the UAE is handing out $4b to Africa at cop28. The green energy fund for COP28 is $100b.

u think other countries with 140 delegates are not getting same or more? So because we are getting such we should do owambe with public funds?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Irony1: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2023
Saidfx:

Yes the word broke has another meaning in Nigeria. I have been hearing shots of expensive fireworks since and it's all because of the Xmas & new year thing...see, this thing is a typical Nigerian problem and you can't deal with it. Very few are exceptions and this people don't socialize too much. I remember when OBJ said if people could afford beer at so so price, why can't they afford the new price of pms. Tinubu is still running on the 99 constitution. That rubbish constitution and it's frame work support waste. Peter Obi when asked about the constitution said it's not about it but governance. How can that be possible

What is PO's own in this? Face your emilokan and stop trying to rope PO into this.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Irony1: 6:41am On Dec 08, 2023
BadMaster:

I was one of those who supported Tinubu, but if, up till now, anyone still believes that he means well for Nigerians, or that there's some kind of hope for prosperity under this regime, then I am sorry for that person.

The truth is that, none of the alternatives we had at the last election was any better. And given Tinubu's track record, I thought he would do well. But I was wrong.

Po was the better alternative out of the lot. Even the politicians knew this, and they know based on how he blocked them from pillaging the treasury in Anambra so they made it a task to prevent him from winning. Nigeria needed someone who will take the hard decision of cutting cost of governance, emilokan or Atiku will never do it.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Irony1: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2023
Felix6:
You people should stop the hate. These are not just ordinary people, government officials for that matter. Highest in the land, managers of the country. Haba, those money are too meager considering the risks and job they do.
May Allah guide Tinubu right.
I trust him to place Nigeria in the right place.

"Those money are too meagre you say" what did you smoke bros
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Irony1: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2023
casualobserver:

Oga have shame and just be quiet. Audio MOU that no money was paid. What of the so called Indian businessmen that promised billions of dollars?
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Thinktwicemybro: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2023
Riosystem:
You will regret it for 8 years. It's just the beginning
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by waveman2: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2023
The electorates will hear all these things yet they will still vote for them in 2027.we need to kill all these people voting this guy's in power else it is difficult to share this country with them.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by PussyKing(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2023
MT:

I fully support Tinubu, but if this news is true, I will be so much disapointed in his government.

Nigeria should not send more than 10 delegates over such an issue. What should China and US delegates who are the biggest emitters look like then.

I feel this is a way to compensate some political actors.

If a government acts right, I praise it, if otherwise I give it a knock.

Insensitivity!

The stupid thing is that they are even sending non professionals😃😃

You will see some APC Imams, Pastors and Area boys and oloshos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by joseph1832(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2023
dre11:
Nigerians, many of whom are struggling to make ends meet, have been outraged by the size of the government’s delegation.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/649349-nigeria-spends-about-n3-billion-to-send-govt-officials-to-cop28.html
alright. If it was only Nigeria that came with that high amount of delegates, then I'd start wondering, but other countries also came with high number of delegates, so I wonder what all the noise is about?

I damn well know the sore loses will not let this slide. They will continue to make noise about it, until they find another thing the FG will do, for them to make noise about.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by eepeepook: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2023
Today is Friday. I must comot house by force. Them no swear for me to stay house.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by ivandragon: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2023
casualobserver:

With 50 to 100 delegates at a fraction of the present estimated cost, we would have gotten same consideration.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Splashme: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Terrible
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by opribo(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2023
Sign of cluelessness.. anyway in so far the dumb Nigerians are paying the bills they can sqander it and then return to e teachers salary. Any sector that allows this govt to delay their salary by one day is foolish. Since they don't mind shutting down Nigeria just to attend v028 why should you kill yourself to keep it moving.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Quebec91(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Too early to regret bro

You one of nigeria's problem
Riosystem:
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Quebec91(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Vickym1:
cheesy
Renewet shege

Weeping and gnashing of teeth has started already among the bastards cheesy🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Quebec91(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2023
cheesy
AllahOfBlood:

angry

Very useless people

Spending such amount of money to Dubai while their supporters like LeoDeking his colleagues are hungry at home defending the fraudulent government with borrowed Data from MTN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) / NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line / Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.