Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 (43883 Views)

Navy Hands 8 Suspects With N3 Billion Worth Of Stolen Crude To EFCC / Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Khyrvxjzy: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ozommadu:
And they're giving ordinary #25k for vulnerable persons to seunmsg, TemplarLandry, helinues, manabbqrills and other nairaland resident zombi

E reach to cry for them

poor region
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by truthfinder319: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ipob food Don ready. See them below
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Rebuker(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Sirianese: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
dre11:
Nigerians, many of whom are struggling to make ends meet, have been outraged by the size of the government’s delegation.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/649349-nigeria-spends-about-n3-billion-to-send-govt-officials-to-cop28.html

They sent their girlfriends, prostitutes and family members

Useless people

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Reelz: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
This govt must favour me n my family. ronuu..
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by target007(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Where are those 30k agbado miscreants? Come and work for your 30k and defend your oppressors.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Naijanascam: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Borrowing to be squandered.....
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by advanceDNA: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
Riosystem:
My regret this year was voting Tinubu.

At least u admitted..... Some pple still look for all manner of dirty ways to defend him and APC

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Racoon(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
I get even sadder because things are twice as hard for common people than it once were in recent clime, it is insensitive that billions are flying around and being wastefully spent on unnecessary things while the citizen are ask to exercise patient through a hard time. Government of criminals and wasters. Ndi ala!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by XY23: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
The worst of it all is Tinubu might still win in 2027. I see agbadorians begging him to leave the sit. Body go tell them in the next 3 and half years. I told them many will hail to wail later.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Saidfx(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
Subhanallah
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Abalado(f): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
I pray we don't miss Buhari sha
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Saidfx(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
Typical Nigeria style. Showoff with no progress.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by jayAjoku(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
There is plenty of money in Nigeria 🇳🇬 na you no follow for the people wey dey share am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by zumbigbo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
State holiday!
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Streetdoctor: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
Siberia01:
grin
Have been following alot of African activists on twitter..
They are one of the most dumbest group of people have encountered..
Most of them claim... Africa's problems are caused by the white men... They type all this using the white man 's technology and they live in the wicked pale men's lands...
Please honest Nigerians
Is the British still responsible for this?
Even after 60 years of independence
exactly what i was telling my former coursemate that white are not to be blamed on d poverty in africa. I only blame Lugard ib some areas like sone marriages were not suppose to take place at all at all
Africa particition still remains d worst thing white man has ever done to us
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Tallesty1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Nigeria is not a poor country, we just have corrupt, useless, and economically daft leaders.
We have stupid electorates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Streetdoctor: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
BrighterSyde:
And this is what freestuffng defended on an earlier thread.
Have you guys noticed that manna.bbqgrills can no longer be quoted on nl? You guys really dealt with him o. This ia the exact same thing this freestuffng and others like yarimo and hell’s anus are doing. Soon they will be so hated on nl that they will have to beg the mods to prevent their monikers from being mentioned.

Don’t get me wrong. There is absolutely nothing wrong in supporting apc or Buhari or Tinubu but must they remove their brains to do so? Well if they are being paid some change then it’s excusable. At least some of you still support apc or pdp or even Labour Party without having anything to show for it.
vulture griller is now facebook catholic motivator
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by MT: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
dre11:
Nigerians, many of whom are struggling to make ends meet, have been outraged by the size of the government’s delegation.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/649349-nigeria-spends-about-n3-billion-to-send-govt-officials-to-cop28.html

I fully support Tinubu, but if this news is true, I will be so much disapointed in his government.

Nigeria should not send more than 10 delegates over such an issue. What should China and US delegates who are the biggest emitters look like then.

I feel this is a way to compensate some political actors.

If a government acts right, I praise it, if otherwise I give it a knock.

Insensitivity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by youngsahito(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
Riosystem:
My regret this year was voting Tinubu.
you still have coming in the future.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by youngsahito(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
MT:

I fully support Tinubu, but if this news is true, I will be so much disapointed in his government.

Nigeria should not send more than 10 delegates over such an issue. What should China and US delegates who are the biggest emitters look like then.

I feel this is a way to compensate some political actors.

If a government acts right, I praise it, if otherwise I give it a knock.

Insensitivity!
your disappointment doesn't solve anything. Enjoy your Balablu while it last.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by LOVEGINO(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
dre11:

if you can't beat em. Join em.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by jeromestarks: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
Why is this op ranting?
God bless Jagaban jorrrr
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by jojothaiv(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Maxymilliano:
The more things change, the more they stay the same or change for worse
The quote is golden!
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Elsueno: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
This administration is the most wasteful ever in the history of Nigeria...Agbdo in chief is just here to party & squander the little money Nigeria has.

Very very insensitive, incompetent & greedy folks...metchew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Saidfx(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

A broke country spending this huge amount,the word broke must have another meaning in Nigeria.

I hope they share some with their nairaland supporters grin cheesy.

Yes the word broke has another meaning in Nigeria. I have been hearing shots of expensive fireworks since and it's all because of the Xmas & new year thing...see, this thing is a typical Nigerian problem and you can't deal with it. Very few are exceptions and this people don't socialize too much. I remember when OBJ said if people could afford beer at so so price, why can't they afford the new price of pms. Tinubu is still running on the 99 constitution. That rubbish constitution and it's frame work support waste. Peter Obi when asked about the constitution said it's not about it but governance. How can that be possible
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by ShoeGetSize: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
O boy, lwkmd because of this picture 🤣🤣🤣

Ozommadu:
And they're giving ordinary #25k for vulnerable persons to seunmsg, TemplarLandry, helinues, manabbqrills and other nairaland resident zombi

E reach to cry for them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by obi58: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Moderate esitimate of 3b for COP 28 meanwhile the entire student loan provision in the 2024 budget is 5bn.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Niok: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
truthfinder319:
Ipob food Don ready. See them below
mu raise to power 2
How much dem give you from the money wey the government dey lavish?
Abi you dey follow ipob dey buy fuel 600?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by ufotunang: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nawaoooo... tomorrow they will now say nigeria is broke. 🙄

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory / Ben Obi's Outfit To Nigeria & Argentina Match In Russia. Photos / The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.