Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 (43866 Views)

Navy Hands 8 Suspects With N3 Billion Worth Of Stolen Crude To EFCC / Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Elsueno: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Siberia01:
grin
Have been following alot of African activists on twitter..
They are one of the most dumbest group of people have encountered..
Most of them claim... Africa's problems are caused by the white men... They type all this using the white man 's technology and they live in the wicked pale men's lands...
Please honest Nigerians
Is the British still responsible for this?
Even after 60 years of independence

Nah, they did thier crap & left.

Nigeria has freaking 60 years to get things on track, instead we are regressing even further back...In fact we are currently even worst than when the colonials where incharge( This is very annoying & shameful for me to admit). But seriously, I just wonder

Are blacks genetically incompetent, cursed or just outright in capable of self development.

just look at DUBAI, Malaysia etc....Most of these guys where literal shyts & deserts who used to beg Nigeria for palm seeds & investments, But now they are soo far ahead of us, that not only the we import from them BUT THEY EVEN VISA BANNED US....sigh 😮‍💨......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by bitbillionaire: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
The most wasteful government in history
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by freshboi88: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nah subsidy money these people just dey flex like this so o
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by ufotunang: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
Election in nigeria is a scam... nigerians will vote this politcians into powerandits the politcians that will enjoy and chop the money and enrich themselves and foret and abandon those that voted them into power

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by ufotunang: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nawaoooo.... and what they can give nigerians is 3 cups of rice as pallatives
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by BadMaster: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
MT:

I fully support Tinubu, but if this news is true, I will be so much disapointed in his government.

Nigeria should not send more than 10 delegates over such an issue. What should China and US delegates who are the biggest emitters look like then.

I feel this is a way to compensate some political actors.

If a government acts right, I praise it, if otherwise I give it a knock.

Insensitivity!
I was one of those who supported Tinubu, but if, up till now, anyone still believes that he means well for Nigerians, or that there's some kind of hope for prosperity under this regime, then I am sorry for that person.

The truth is that, none of the alternatives we had at the last election was any better. And given Tinubu's track record, I thought he would do well. But I was wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Siberia01:
grin
Most of them claim... Africa's problems are caused by the white men... They type all this using the white man 's technology and they live in the wicked pale men's lands...
Please honest Nigerians

White man is not responsible for anything

Na we dey run our country down
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Hezmatosky: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Chop i chop system of government grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Obakoolex(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
As if the wailers here will decline if given the opportunity to tag along undecided
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Splashme: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
When you have a thief as your president
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by ShangTsung000: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Riosystem:
My regret this year was voting Tinubu.

Don't worry,e still remain like extra 3yrs.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Chochovini: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Tinubu is working
. O yes, he is transforming Nigeria. May hot Thunder strike all tibubu supporters and all those who were in one way or the other responsible for the emergence of this evil govt.
See the sort of failure they voted for and are actively defending!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by isArray: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
While there is 30k Npower(if that still exists) for Nigerian graduates grin
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Chochovini: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
Riosystem:
. Enough of the weeping, just reserve the tears cos you ain‘t see nothing yet.
This is the herald of waht is yet to come.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by isArray: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hezmatosky:
Chop i chop system of government grin
I tell you o, it's easy ride for anyone directly under this BAT cabinet, make common men(APC, LP, PDP) dey fight demselves dey go
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Lilimax(f): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
On your mandate Jagaban we stand osim Obeidiots
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by lendahand(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Where are those 30k agbado miscreants? Come and work for your 30k and defend your oppressors.
are you sure they are still alive??
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Felix6: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
You people should stop the hate. These are not just ordinary people, government officials for that matter. Highest in the land, managers of the country. Haba, those money are too meager considering the risks and job they do.
May Allah guide Tinubu right.
I trust him to place Nigeria in the right place.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by BIGGIE121(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
money121:
Lobatan
na una papa be that ooo nawa for this country..
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
BadMaster:

I was one of those who supported Tinubu, but if, up till now, anyone still believes that he means well for Nigerians, or that there's some kind of hope for prosperity under this regime, then I am sorry for that person.

The truth is that, none of the alternatives we had at the last election was any better. And given Tinubu's track record, I thought he would do well. But I was wrong.

Nope! We staged the credible and the best alternative, the unifier, the business phenom and strategist, the seasoned politician who would have gotten Nigeria out of this mess, but you guys did vote of tribe cry

Of course he is Alhaji Atiku Saddiq Abubakar...Waziri Adamawa
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by BrickDevo: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Siberia01:
grin
Please honest Nigerians
I don't know what activists you are following oh, the most popular activist on twitter will always blame the government and Nigerians that are tribalistic.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by jrusky(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Tinubu is working

You see all of you failure sons and daughters of Lamentation got no sense at all.

All of you just seen the headline, jumped here and started fuming in mouth like epilepsy patient without asking the poster of the thread *is it the Fed govt that sat him down and gave him all these breakdown***?
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by afrika(f): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
THE UAE PRINCE WOULD BE MARVELED TO SEE LEARNED ADULTS SURROUNDING THE OLD FOLK WHO CUD NOT MAKE A COMMON SENSE ON THE CLIMATE CHANGE PRESENTATION.

NIGERIANS CUD EASILY BE FOOLED IN THEIR COUNTRY BUT SMART OUTSIDE THEIR LAND.

U CAN IMAGINE THE CHINA DELEGATE, AMERICAN DELEGATE AND OTHERS...WHAT COULD BE RUNNING IN THEIR MINDS AFTER SEEING THIS PHOTOGRAPH
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by dikings(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
Riosystem:

U see fire still go put hand
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by iukpe: 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
What will change for Nigerians when they all return?
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by ucmarcel(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by ucmarcel(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by casualobserver: 12:17am On Dec 08, 2023
jaxxy:
We don't have sense in this country

Yep small minded brain dead people making noise over 3b (approx $3m). When from just I small deal alone we got got $95m from COP27.

Just 1 country, the UAE is handing out $4b to Africa at cop28. The green energy fund for COP28 is $100b.

You people indeed have no sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Brushstrokes20: 12:38am On Dec 08, 2023
👀👀👀Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
Such a useless, irresponsible, dumb, govt of self serving THIEVES AND WASTEFUL CRIMINALS! undecided
# the shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE 🔥
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by hotseat: 12:50am On Dec 08, 2023
It's becoming clearer by the day that Tinubu doesn't mean well for this country.

He asked the ordinary citizens to tighten their belts and be patient with his administration while loosening his own belt and embarking on profligacy of obnoxious proportion.

Well, no be him fault.

Na fence wey fall naim make goat dey climb am.

The average Nigerian has been so pauperised that he has little or no strength left to confront this monstrosity of a government.

Well, it is well even inside well!
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by AishaDant(f): 12:52am On Dec 08, 2023
Throw the whole country away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos / Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) / Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.