Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker (31469 Views)

FFK Seen On Tape Asking For Igbo Presidency / Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies / Senator Omisore Caught On Tape Asking His Supporters To Ignore APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Dreamland87: 6:44am On Dec 08, 2023
Queengee:
All Nigerians are too avaricious, grabby and greedy, the level of covetousness of Nigerian people can be very disgusting to say the least.
I know lots of us here we tend to blame the Policemen but we equally do the same in our various field, ranging from churches, mosque, banks, hotel, restaurant, market etc. we priorities money more than our services to mankind
Those policemen dey learn from wetin people wey dey blame them here dey do for real life. Nigerians are the most greedy souls that ever in the history of thus world. They take advantage of everything that comes across them.

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2023
cremedelacreme:
I've been following this biker (Itchy boots) as she travelled round the world from Asia to other African countries, crossing brothers. Never have I seen where Police or immigration officer's in other countries were begging for money. Shame on Nigerian Police. angry
Not only you. I have been following her on YouTube for over a year now. As soon as she left Africa without entering Nigeria due to visa issue 4 months ago, I thought we are safe from embarrassment. I didn't know she will come back this month. I knew our policemen will somehow harass her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by DangoteIvy: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2023
cremedelacreme:
I've been following this biker (Itchy boots) as she travelled round the world from Asia to other African countries, crossing brothers. Never have I seen where Police or immigration officer's in other countries were begging for money. Shame on Nigerian Police. angry
cool
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by bizzibodi(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2023
Can't those Doggs see bones and look d other way?
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by AffiliatesMoney: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

They do not need to be arrested.
That is a symptom it is not the disease

The question is did they qualify ,were they trained or did they bribe to get. that job.
When police are putting on earrings for First Ladies do you arrest them.too?

You have a valid point too.

The whole system is corrupt.

However, I don't understand the part of police putting on earrings for First Ladies. If you don't mind, you can explain.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Gajagojo: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2023
AffiliatesMoney:

You have a valid point too.

The whole system is corrupt.

However, I don't understand the part of police putting on earrings for First Ladies. If you don't mind, you can explain.
ask Google
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by bablon20(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2023
Foolish policemen. They were expecting her to bring out a phone not knowing that there's am inbuilt camera on the bikes side mirrors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Bigkoko: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2023
This ones too go say them be police?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Crude, primitive, uneducated yoruban police. Dirty and smelly as usual.

No shame, no honor. Check how the lady asked why? Like why the fuvk should i give you from my hard earned Euros/ So strange to her why a police man should ask for money. Tufiakwaaaa. This is the kind of country they all love. A ceespool for bribe asking and bribe taking despite having a job!

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Bigkoko: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2023
More Nigerians should have these kind of in-built cameras on them when ever interacting with these low lives. I spit on the head of any and every police man on the street or in the office asking for bribes, kola, biscuits, water, etc. especially those from that region that acts deceitfully all the time.

bablon20:
Foolish policemen. They were expecting her to bring out a phone not knowing that there's am inbuilt camera on the bikes side mirrors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Bfly: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2023
They were not really asking for bribe because they had not accused her of any crime so to say. They are simply hopeless opportunistic beggars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Galadimabawa: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2023
seriously they do does things without thinking of their own life, this is terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by DangoteIvy: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2023
Day169:
On the flip side of things, this ought to have been a harbinger to the greater danger that lay ahead for a foreign female biker heading to Abuja by road.
If 9ja police will ask for 'roger', how much less kidnappers who may take her hostage.
Despite the warnings by foreign missions to their people about the security situation in 9ja, these oyinbo people no dey hear word! angry
Security..,kidnapping risk ..., ..,Someone finally said it.. cool
One bottle beer 🍻 🍾 for U.

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by DangoteIvy: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2023
bablon20:
grin
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Kepukepu: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2023
A reflection of what Nigeria is
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by SayNo2SmallPrik: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2023
UHLmoving:
Igbo police men too dey beg
you’re right
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by grandstar(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2023
For the first time ever, I am ashamed to be Yoruba.

I follow her on YouTube. She was extorted heavily in Ivory Coast
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ceejayluv(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Cmanforall:

I pity these policemen. These people should have good salaries that will make them not disgrace the Police force like this(poor salary shouldn't be excuse though).
Looking at how excited they (low ranking officers) are and asking for money shows they are 'hungry', which shouldn't be. Budgets for security may not be reaching these ones, their bosses most likely enjoying them.

Is this video not old?

Those guys are cashing out on the road daily. It's no longer a hunger issue... They need deep reorientation and therapy to get off such disgraceful practices.

3 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ceejayluv(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2023
dapadawee:

Thank you my bro/sis those have not done anything strange to naija culture. the same way you beg davido or any artist money online. this is not bribery case it is begging though undignified character but the truth is that they have not done anything that calls for all this buzz
While on uniform And on duty, there are codes of conduct. That they generally disregard it doesn't mean they can't reprimand scapegoats.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by tsdarkside(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2023
Makinaki:

Blame the victim, why don't you?

i will never allow whites tell me anything about myself....

never....!!

is it sayin something we dont already know....??

tell her to fvck off from africa....!!
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Connected1: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

i will never allow whites tell me anything about myself....

never....!!

is it sayin something we dont already know....??

tell her to fvck off from africa....!!
Have you ever left Nigeria before?

You sound very uncivilized.

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Connected1: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2023
Bfly:
They were not really asking for bribe because they had not accused her of any crime so to say. They are simply hopeless opportunistic beggars.
A police officer isn't supposed to ask for tips from people he ought to protect.

Even Army Officers now ask for tips from truck drivers and these are the reasons no government is afraid of the armed forces taking power from them, so they all misbehave and everybody chases money.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by tsdarkside(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2023
Connected1:

Have you ever left Nigeria before?

You sound very uncivilized.

just tell her to fvck off from us....

i dont care what you personaly think about me....
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by tsdarkside(m): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2023
Connected1:

A police officer isn't supposed to ask for tips from people he ought to protect.

Even Army Officers now ask for tips from truck drivers and these are the reasons no government is afraid of the armed forces taking power from them, so they all misbehave and everybody chases money.

this is nothing new....
we all know that some of our police officers have no shame....

but to be allowin somebody from a race that put the entire africa in the mess that it is today is an insult....

send her away....!!
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by bigcasava1(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2023
Yoruba police, from the look of their ugly face how they open their mouth wide and also lousy when talking you don't need anyone to tell you that they are tribal mark republic.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by bigcasava1(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2023
Morbeta11:
They don work finish......they have successfully expunged themselves from the unserious system.
nothing will happen so long as they not Igbo police y
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by tuzle(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2023
Queengee:
All Nigerians are too avaricious, grabby and greedy, the level of covetousness of Nigerian people can be very disgusting to say the least.
I know lots of us here we tend to blame the Policemen but we equally do the same in our various field, ranging from churches, mosque, banks, hotel, restaurant, market etc. we priorities money more than our services to mankind
yeah this is very true. With all our religiousness, we are so fucking corrupt. Most won't mind throwing u under the bus for a little sum of money. The corruption is everywhere and that is why this country can never get better because we are all programmed the same way. Money money money is all we think of.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by bigcasava1(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:
When are we going to end this madness in this country?.

These are the people Mr president supposed to budget billions for, not house renovation and flying around.

I no too pity this police men, during election, they will collect bribe to bring in bad leaders.
only when oduduwa people republic is separated from others
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2023
Queengee:
truer words has never been spoken. All Nigerians are too greedy.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2023
Yoruba arm of the police force 😂
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Justiceleague1: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2023
alarmBlow hungry Coneheaded structures grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Swept His Polling Unit / Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola / Wives Of APC Governors At National Women Conference (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.