Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker (31458 Views)

FFK Seen On Tape Asking For Igbo Presidency / Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies / Senator Omisore Caught On Tape Asking His Supporters To Ignore APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ronyman(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2023
Ibo me too like money grin grin
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Burgermotors: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2023
Nigeria army behave like Boko Haram and
Nigeria police behave like what
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Expanse2020(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2023
Generalmystic:
Terrible.

Which language are they even speaking?. Are they truly Nigerian Police men? 😂😂😂😂
Na oogun English naw Na Igbo policemen wey De serve for yoruba land because Dem don hear Yoruba small too🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Tabletuner(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2023
royalfly:
Na beg them beg them nor force her naa. Abeg everywhere hard

Thank you so much for this comment. Meanwhile they seemed to be joking about it…
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Tabletuner(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2023
Bfly:
They were not really asking for bribe because they had not accused her of any crime so to say. They are simply hopeless opportunistic beggars.

And I don’t think it’s a crime to ask someone for money or is it ?
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Tabletuner(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2023
dapadawee:

Thank you my bro/sis those have not done anything strange to naija culture. the same way you beg davido or any artist money online. this is not bribery case it is begging though undignified character but the truth is that they have not done anything that calls for all this buzz

Abi ooooo
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by esemes256: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2023
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by correctguy101(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2023
obi58:
Can you blame them? Country hard for everybody!

True.

Even for bible, two mothers hatched a brilliant idea to cook and eat their own children... Smh

Poverty is a weapon, the people are now so senseless that they've turned against themselves. All the vices in society included. Small boys and girls hardly focus on learning and education.
The only thing they want to learn is how to fleece others and maybe forcefully take things from others.

The board game down spoil. We need scatter board and start a fresh game.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by phemray(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:
When are we going to end this madness in this country?.

These are the people Mr president supposed to budget billions for, not house renovation and flying around.

I no too pity this police men, during election, they will collect bribe to bring in bad leaders.

Oga, salary increments can never be enough of most salary earners that are bent to be swimming in corruption. When customs salary was double by past CGC does that stop customs from massive corruption of Friday Friday envelope? Or FIRS, Police etc. Imagine some of them organising 30k to 40k daily contribution? What are they selling??and their salaries btw 300k to 400k is that not manageable? Some are as low as 80k in some companies and are not doing bad. We are too materialistic in Nigeria for nothing..... give police lance corporal 1M a month, he will still collect roja. Na greed.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Okpollo: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

Stupid comment
You said stupid comment instead of you telling the fool that its his yoruba brothers?
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by hardcore007: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2023
grin grin my belle o

I know no who swear for this people, but walahi talahi the swear strong gan.

If you notice am the foreign biker think say na comedy cos they where making her laugh.

I’ve watched her documentary riding across Africa, she’s strong n fearless.
At some point she drove in close contact with wild nature.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Connected1: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

this is nothing new....
we all know that some of our police officers have no shame....

but to be allowin somebody from a race that put the entire africa in the mess that it is today is an insult....

send her away....!!
We can't blame them for eternity, they did same to Asia too.

We have to do better ourselves.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by tsdarkside(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2023
Connected1:

We can't blame them for eternity, they did same to Asia too.

We have to do better ourselves.

noo....!!

they shall not be forgicin....!!
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by COUSIN1279(m): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2023
I consider this to be an acting (nollywood)
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by waveman2: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
They were only begging and didn't force her although not ethical bit who can blame them when we don't care for our own.They should leave them jare.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by pacificom: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
We need a tough law in this country that can work for everyone especially people we entrusted as leaders and law enforcer. Bribery, extortion and advanced corruption has ruined our image worldwide.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by drimzsmoke(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

No doctor does that rubbish, man!

The problem with Nigerians is that they ignorantly call everyone working in the hospital, including the male porters and ward attendants, a doctor.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You're a BIG clown. I'm a doctor and I've seen doctors ask patients for money!!!
Back then when I was in school, I knew medical students who did yahoo. The greed is in almost everybody!!!

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by pacespot(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
What a disgrace of a country
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Exceed15: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nigeria police is cursed walahi. Useless people
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by aderadio1: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Shame to Nigeria police and shame to me as the police involved are from my tribe.

I was gutted when a white friend showed me the video.

Our disgrace now is international.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by SlavaUkraini: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Okpollo:
You said stupid comment instead of you telling the fool that its his yoruba brothers?

You can tell him yourself na....
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Litmus: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
aderadio1:
Shame to Nigeria police and shame to me as the police involved are from my tribe.

I was gutted when a white friend showed me the video.

Our disgrace now is international.

Why were you gutted?
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by countryman13: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUntCNV17Eo?si=QeotvwetMpCvIFw9

VIDEO: Cops Demand Money From Foreign Female Biker

So their madness don go international now! Why cant dey just limit it to we naija wey dey manage dem since? It's a pity
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by BurntDodo: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Queengee:
All Nigerians are too avaricious, grabby and greedy, the level of covetousness of Nigerian people can be very disgusting to say the least.
I know lots of us here we tend to blame the Policemen but we equally do the same in our various field, ranging from churches, mosque, banks, hotel, restaurant, market etc. we priorities money more than our services to mankind

That's a feature of Capitalism, to prioritise profit/money over humanity. If we're talking about grabby and covetousness, the Europeans still come first. They industrialised covetousness.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by maasoap(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:
When are we going to end this madness in this country?.

These are the people Mr president supposed to budget billions for, not house renovation and flying around.

I no too pity this police men, during election, they will collect bribe to bring in bad leaders.
It has gone beyond more money in Nigeria, most Nigerians need to be reoriented as far as corruption is concerned
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by maasoap(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
Queengee:
All Nigerians are too avaricious, grabby and greedy , the level of covetousness of Nigerian people can be very disgusting to say the least.
I know lots of us here we tend to blame the Policemen but we equally do the same in our various field, ranging from churches, mosque, banks, hotel, restaurant, market etc. we priorities money more than our services to mankind

You ever heard of "error of generalisation"? That's what you just made here
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Caseless: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
Shame no let me watch am sef. Shameless people!
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by maasoap(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
pacespot:
What a disgrace of a country
What a disgrace of human beings. Nigeria is a blessed country, we don't even deserve it
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by themanderon: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
This is a serious indictment on us as a people. Not the fault of those men. They are actually collecting peanuts as salaries and they live in chicken pens as barracks. No one living in that condition is expected to be normal. The whole Nigerian system is rotting and needs a total overhaul.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by pacespot(m): 5:47am On Dec 09, 2023
maasoap:

What a disgrace of human beings. Nigeria is a blessed country, we don't even deserve it

But will Nigerian government sanction these officers for this, this is why I said the disgrace is on the country and not these guys?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court / The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.