Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker (31463 Views)

FFK Seen On Tape Asking For Igbo Presidency / Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies / Senator Omisore Caught On Tape Asking His Supporters To Ignore APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by RichAbujaGuy: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
The shorter policeman looks a lot like GanduDollar.😁

3 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ShoeGetSize: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
They're speaking pigin and Yoruba

Generalmystic:
Terrible.

Which language are they even speaking?. Are they truly Nigerian Police men? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ShoeGetSize: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
So if a police man says: "Wetin you bring?" and "Give me money" he is not asking for a bribe?

babeface3:
They never demanded bribe. The answer to the "why" the biker asked should have said it all.

They were just primitive. Na only Igbo Police will stand different from malam and ofe people in primitivity.

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ShoeGetSize: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is a stupid submission. So if a thief is arrested and charged to court, he should not be tried because there are other criminals who have escaped justice? Damned stupid submission.

pendragonbladgo:

You can't understand, its all the sectors including lecturers ..

Why should they be punish when we are all into it in Nigeria, they are just happy Police with their usual money begging slogan

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by izubext007: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
This country, we funny
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ShoeGetSize: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
I never even knew itchy boots was in Nigeria! I'm subscribed to her YouTube channel but it's been a while since I watched any of her videos. Her last upload that I watched was when she was in Pakistan.

cremedelacreme:
I've been following this biker (Itchy boots) as she travelled round the world from Asia to other African countries, crossing brothers. Never have I seen where Police or immigration officer's in other countries were begging for money. Shame on Nigerian Police. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Greystone: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is so embarrassing to be honest.
Can't they even pretend to be good so that the foreigner can have a good impression about Nigeria?
If not for anything else, don't they realise that they are representing the entire Police Force to this foreigner passing through Nigeria?

SMH...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by xukwaa: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
Always trying to make fuss out of nothing! Nothing wrong in what they have done in the Nigerian environment...go And beam your search lights on the corrupt whites
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Zyxsc: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Queengee:
All Nigerians are too avaricious, grabby and greedy, the level of covetousness of Nigerian people can be very disgusting to say the least.
I know lots of us here we tend to blame the Policemen but we equally do the same in our various field, ranging from churches, mosque, banks, hotel, restaurant, market etc. we priorities money more than our services to mankind

You mumu no be small.
So you've interacted with over 200 million people to make this your baseless generalisation. Your mouth like "All Nigerians"

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Greystone: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
cremedelacreme:
I've been following this biker (Itchy boots) as she travelled round the world from Asia to other African countries, crossing brothers. Never have I seen where Police or immigration officer's in other countries were begging for money. Shame on Nigerian Police. angry

"...crossing borders..." you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by babeface3: 12:11am On Dec 08, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
So if a police man says: "Wetin you bring?" and "Give me money" he is not asking for a bribe?

No, check the laws
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by nkemjacob2(m): 12:31am On Dec 08, 2023
NIGERIA police are product of bad governance

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ElSudani: 12:35am On Dec 08, 2023
I've seen worse passing through customs at Murtala Mohammed Airport. There's nothing in that video that is even comparable to the level of hustling going on at our Airports.

4 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Fujiyama: 12:39am On Dec 08, 2023
While Nigerians are embarrassed by this and have every right to be outraged...its worth remembering that the laws prevent any kind of unionization by Nigerian policemen. We somehow left out that part of the US system and copied the rest.

Police in Nigeria have no workers rights in the real sense of the word. Like workers everywhere else they have a right to proper conditions of service - and this is something that needs to be addressed if and when Nigeria actually becomes a real country. Until then though...encounters like this will continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by HeroicMeastro: 12:41am On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:
When are we going to end this madness in this country?.

These are the people Mr president supposed to budget billions for, not house renovation and flying around.

I no too pity this police men, during election, they will collect bribe to bring in bad leaders.
Gibbering rubbish always, as expected.

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by tsdarkside(m): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2023
that white female is a moroon....

she drives all over africa showin how better she is than blacks....
dont take her serious....

corruption is all over the world....its not only in nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ShoeGetSize: 12:59am On Dec 08, 2023
You're either a liar or a fool, but no matter which one you are, you should stop spreading fake news or it will get you into trouble.

babeface3:

No, check the laws
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Abufo: 1:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUntCNV17Eo?si=QeotvwetMpCvIFw9

VIDEO: Cops Demand Money From Foreign Female Biker

For petes sake .....why did heaven chain Ndigbo with this hideous looking people.........look at the agbado demons with their mis-shapen skulls bearing down on this poor woman! I am just tired of these people.........make i go sleep before I vex!
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Cmanforall: 1:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Morbeta11:
They don work finish......they have successfully expunge themselves from the unserious system.

I pity these policemen. These people should have good salaries that will make them not disgrace the Police force like this(poor salary shouldn't be excuse though).
Looking at how excited they (low ranking officers) are and asking for money shows they are 'hungry', which shouldn't be. Budgets for security may not be reaching these ones, their bosses most likely enjoying them.

Is this video not old?

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Abufo: 1:07am On Dec 08, 2023
Demayour:

Unbundle the entity called Nigeria today, those problems will still continue in the newly independent constituents

no it will not!
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by olisaEze(m): 1:10am On Dec 08, 2023
This video describes without a narrative the sorry state of security in Nigeria. As appalling as this is, it also shows the mentality of the average man when interacting with foreigners in Nigeria. Anyone with a hint of abroad on their skin is immediately seen as a mark for easy cash. And if nothing comes out, the person is tagged stingy/wicked! In a beggar nation everyone is a beggar! There is nothing wrong with our land, there is nothing wrong with the air in Nigeria, but there is everything wrong with our choices as a people. How can the body be okay when it has chosen the anus to be it's head! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Konyeokongoh: 1:17am On Dec 08, 2023
The list of wahala only gΓ³es on and on..

Get your custom made t-shirt.....

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Kinisoo(m): 1:22am On Dec 08, 2023
What is their offense? I believe their pay is not up to what It should be , hence their resort into begging. Nobody loves to beg unless in a very tight corner. The economy is tough, Government should do better Please

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by dapadawee: 1:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Queengee:
All Nigerians are too avaricious, grabby and greedy, the level of covetousness of Nigerian people can be very disgusting to say the least.
I know lots of us here we tend to blame the Policemen but we equally do the same in our various field, ranging from churches, mosque, banks, hotel, restaurant, market etc. we priorities money more than our services to mankind
Thank you my bro/sis those have not done anything strange to naija culture. the same way you beg davido or any artist money online. this is not bribery case it is begging though undignified character but the truth is that they have not done anything that calls for all this buzz

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by APOPTOSIS: 2:22am On Dec 08, 2023
I can't just fixate on such for too long!😭😭😭
IF you are a Nigerian Police belonging to this class, please prepare for Xmas Giveaway. To qualify, you must be Nairalander and an active Police officer of that pitiable class. Get Ready!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:37am On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:

Nigeria police is one of the worst things to happen to the country.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:
More photos.

Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44 Puskin FOD Mukina

This is terrible.

Look at their faces.

As in ehh, very ugly looking creatures.

And that's how they usually are.

It's as if the police authorities intentionally recruit police officers based on their facial appearances.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by XAUBulls: 2:41am On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:

Are these real policemen or are they just goofing around? Besides this is not a safe period on the major interstate roads for a Dutch woman to be riding long-distance on a bike to Abuja. There are some robbery and kidnapping dark spots on the routes she's likely to follow. I hope she makes it back to her base unscathed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:48am On Dec 08, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

You can't understand, its all the sectors including lecturers ..

Why should they be punish when we are all into it in Nigeria, they are just happy Police with their usual money begging slogan

Stop encouraging stupidity and shamelessness!

I hope you are not like them??

This is the same nonsense they do to travelers in and around the airports, and it has to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Bliss52: 2:49am On Dec 08, 2023
National Embarrassment, nobody asked the lady for a dime all through West Africa, even her first check point by a police corporal was friendly, until she got to those terrible criminals

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:52am On Dec 08, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Hospitals, some doctors do that too!!!

No doctor does that rubbish, man!

The problem with Nigerians is that they ignorantly call everyone working in the hospital, including the male porters and ward attendants, a doctor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Shops For New Inspector-General Of Police To Replace Ibrahim Idris / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri / Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.