Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker (31465 Views)

FFK Seen On Tape Asking For Igbo Presidency / Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies / Senator Omisore Caught On Tape Asking His Supporters To Ignore APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by FuckYeyeMods: 3:00am On Dec 08, 2023
Queengee:
All Nigerians are too avaricious, grabby and greedy , the level of covetousness of Nigerian people can be very disgusting to say the least.
Those two words best describe today's wife's.
Grabby, greedy and selfish.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by XAUBulls: 3:02am On Dec 08, 2023
cremedelacreme:
I've been following this biker (Itchy boots) as she travelled round the world from Asia to other African countries, crossing borders. Never have I seen where Police or imm winkigration officer's in other countries were begging for money. Shame on Nigerian Police. angry
Itchy boots.
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by MEGAWATCH: 3:05am On Dec 08, 2023
Kingrshd3:
So they don't know they are recording them or what we'll am not surprise because I know they must be from the east I mean PitObi lineage 😒

I rest my case

Fulanis has killed and kidnapped your people in your region.

Why this hate against the east if you don't envy them
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by DKM123: 3:19am On Dec 08, 2023
Look at the !mebeciles they give guns to to enforce law and order in the country.

The black Africans are 200 years behind the civilised humans of the world. Yet, all we know how to do is sing "on your mandate" and act like tribalistic mumus!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Maj196(m): 3:52am On Dec 08, 2023
The black man is still crude, you can tell from the environments and behavior

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by APOPTOSIS: 4:14am On Dec 08, 2023
DKM123:
Look at the !mebeciles they give guns to to enforce law and order in the country.

The black Africans are 200 years behind the civilised humans of the world. Yet, all we know how to do is sing "on your mandate" and act like tribalistic mumus!
🀣🀣🀣🀣
You can't give what you don't have.
Hence, the reason police respect politicians so much, which ought not to be so.

3 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by planetx: 4:37am On Dec 08, 2023
Day169:
On the flip side of things, this ought to have been a harbinger to the greater danger that lay ahead for a foreign female biker heading to Abuja by road.
If 9ja police will ask for 'roger', how much less kidnappers who may take her hostage.
Despite the warnings by foreign missions to their people about the security situation in 9ja, these oyinbo people no dey hear word! angry
Actually it shows that the insecurity tag is overblown. Many adventurous oyinbos have travelled solo to Nigeria and went back home without a scratch.

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by JudasNaKarrot: 4:38am On Dec 08, 2023
Kingrshd3:
So they don't know they are recording them or what we'll am not surprise because I know they must be from the east I mean PitObi lineage 😒

I rest my case
Very childish and foolish comment.
I'm not surprised though. Nairaland is now populated by "mama thank you" age grade.
You hardly see meaningful contributions to any discuss anymore. It's now about tribal and religious bigotry, coupled with senseless, foolish, childish, idiotic and annoying comments that doesn't add any value to knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Essien45: 4:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Queengee:
All Nigerians are too avaricious, grabby and greedy, the level of covetousness of Nigerian people can be very disgusting to say the least.
I know lots of us here we tend to blame the Policemen but we equally do the same in our various field, ranging from churches, mosque, banks, hotel, restaurant, market etc. we priorities money more than our services to mankind

Why the generalisation by saying "All Nigerians"?
Not all Nigerians are like that please.

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by DatNiggaDaz: 4:41am On Dec 08, 2023
Shining their dirty ronu teeth..maybe they taught she is fron the East because she is light on skin & her bike is more sophisticated than the others.

You See how many rickety ronu bikes that just zoomed past them. They were not interested. This is how terrorists, ritualist, robbers zoom past while they concentrate only on people their looks are like from the east
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by youngrichnigga: 4:45am On Dec 08, 2023
Thought I'd seen this video before or is this a new one......anyways Nigeria Police never cease to amaze when corruption is the discussion undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by kay29000(m): 4:47am On Dec 08, 2023
I laughed at the end when the second police man went to talk to their superior, and came back saying, "wo ni ka fi le o." (They said we should leave her o.) grin

Naija police and egunje... Very disturbing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ufotunang: 5:14am On Dec 08, 2023
See what renewed shege has caused πŸ™„
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ufotunang: 5:19am On Dec 08, 2023
There is bribery and corruption in every sectors in nigeria.... there are sectors, government and private offices, individuals that involve in bribery and corruption secretly....it's just that the police asking for bribe cannot be hidden or done secretly... because they are in the open public asking for this bribe in which many people see them asking for money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by ufotunang: 5:26am On Dec 08, 2023
obi58:
Can you blame them? Country hard for everybody!
...abi.. country hard...man must survive.,.how much is even the salary of police . Sometimes they are owed arrears oif salary and they are doing a risky job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by luckingto50: 5:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Generalmystic:
Terrible.

Which language are they even speaking?. Are they truly Nigerian Police men? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes, they are speaking English and Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by mickyeddi(m): 5:36am On Dec 08, 2023
What a shameless embarrassment of a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Raphael81(m): 5:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Lol customized pidgin by the naija police 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Shellsploit: 5:43am On Dec 08, 2023
No be itchy boots be this?
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by damosade(m): 5:44am On Dec 08, 2023
All Nigerians does that.. these one approach is still better. Nigerians are beautifully corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by seeyounow3: 5:48am On Dec 08, 2023
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:02am On Dec 08, 2023
Generalmystic:
Terrible.

Which language are they even speaking?. Are they truly Nigerian Police men? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You don't know there is NPF English?

I sometimes wonder if they teach them specially at their Police College.

They bungle basic grammar but somehow always get their technical jargon right! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Always a treat to hear them.

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Makinaki: 6:04am On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:
that white female is a moroon....

she drives all over africa showin how better she is than blacks....
dont take her serious....

corruption is all over the world....its not only in nigeria....

Blame the victim, why don't you?

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Bayajjidda: 6:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Kingrshd3:

I rest my case

People that are clearly speaking Yoruba? You're something else.

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by 8stargeneral: 6:08am On Dec 08, 2023
See their looking hungry faces
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Xpol: 6:08am On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:
When are we going to end this madness in this country?.

These are the people Mr president supposed to budget billions for, not house renovation and flying around.

I no too pity this police men, during election, they will collect bribe to bring in bad leaders.
Who told you these guys are poor?some of them gets 50k share per day on those roads. So tell me how increasing their salary will stop this extortion.
Smile, one even forget ATM pin for his salary account the other day coz the last time he used it was over a year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Bluntemperor: 6:12am On Dec 08, 2023
cremedelacreme:
I've been following this biker (Itchy boots) as she travelled round the world from Asia to other African countries, crossing brothers. Never have I seen where Police or immigration officer's in other countries were begging for money. Shame on Nigerian Police. angry

True to their Corrupt colours,the video shows how they were asking the young lady for Money, and thy looked so shabby and uncourteous,as they could not understand simple English.
or even their own Yoruba dialect!
The saving grace was one of them,far who noticed the GPS- monitoring, that said ' e,file,e je ko ma lo' - allow her to go!
The Nigerian Police,with few exceptions, even in many Road Blocks, across,Nigeria and borders Post,with their partners like the Customs are enemies of Nigerians.e g not long ago,a Market Woman,was crying on the Radio and was Filmed,how the Custom,along the Idi- Iroko Borders collected N300,000, through POS from her- Rice Money,as these useless Custom Officers,were claiming that,the goods are illegal,despite the lifting of the ban on 43- items by the CBN in recent times! That particular Custom Officers/ man should be apprehended and shown the way out!
Imagine,if you have bundle of money in your vehicle and they suddenly discovered that, what do you think will happen?
In many parts of Nigeria and along the Borders,it's their Norm- bribery and Corruption!
Many times,bad reports are written by Police, against the innocent Nigerians,in cases that are obvious.
Were they authorised to be there,Inthe first instance,? If yes,so they went there not to prevent Crimes but destroyed Nigeria image!
This despicable acts by our Policemen,will feature in this lady Tour Memo,as she drives across the Continent!
Very Shameful act indeed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by tabaralph: 6:15am On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:
When are we going to end this madness in this country?.

These are the people Mr president supposed to budget billions for, not house renovation and flying around.

I no too pity this police men, during election, they will collect bribe to bring in bad leaders.
Useless he goats, they have never seen body cams in their lives so they don’t know they have been videotaped

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by coputa(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2023
NIGERIA police is actually the face of Nigeria.They display and show the true character of Nigerians.

A people bedeviled by corruption and wickedness, they always bring shame upon the nation due to their insatiable taste for curruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by Nkl4u: 6:20am On Dec 08, 2023
what a big disgrace to the nigeria police force. They sure will go in for this
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by VEHINTOLAR: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Illiterates in uniform ! This is quite disgusting for crying out loud ! How on earth did these imbecilic fools get recruited into the police force ? These are idiots from hell who can barely differenciate between their right and left hands ! The painful reality is that they form the bulk of both files and ranks of the Nigerian Police force !

The Police Service Commission is responsible for all these nonsense;they keep recruiting idiots into the Police force. If you think you've seen the very worst here,just wait until you go to the northern parts of Nigeria ! Na that place the real wonders dey ! Those ones over there in the North expect you to speak in Hausa if you want to communicate with them !
Re: Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker by CJStarz: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2023
cremedelacreme:
I've been following this biker (Itchy boots) as she travelled round the world from Asia to other African countries, crossing brothers. Never have I seen where Police or immigration officer's in other countries were begging for money. Shame on Nigerian Police. angry
Habaaaa,
Must we be like others,eh?
U no see say na cruise d officers dey catch with her?πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term / Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift / Lagos, Rivers Begin VAT Collection, FG, North Disagree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.