Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz (11613 Views)

Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by femi4: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2023
nurey:
This CNG reminds me of secondary school inorganic chemistry
2 isopropyl-1-methyl-but-1-ene la cram la pour noni grin

Evidence says it all, the only accident of CNG is using low quality kits which causes rupture of cylinder but no fire
Organic chemistry
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by bdon123(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Your personal problem
I agree wit d containment system in d cylinder being safe bt d whole fuel lines into cylinder n all i cannot blieve that.If d car is made frm beginning to be cng then i trust its gone tru all safety test to guarantee safe operation. Also forget that LFL n UFL shit....that is my field n i understand it better.I cannot trust a Nigerian service centre to convert a car frm petrol to cng n i will advice anyone not to.Generator on d other hand i can convert.

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by themanderon: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2023
It's like this one has been paid to market cng cars. Much safer? What about in high impact crashes?

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by diportivo: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2023
bdon123:

I agree wit d containment system in d cylinder being safe bt d whole fuel lines into cylinder n all i cannot blieve that.If d car is made frm beginning to be cng then i trust its gone tru all safety test to guarantee safe operation. Also forget that LFL n UFL shit....that is my field n i understand it better.I cannot trust a Nigerian service centre to convert a car frm petrol to cng n i will advice anyone not to. Generator on d other hand i can convert.

by all mean,stick to your field

by all means,advice every single person u know not to convert

by all mean,gtfoh with your pessimistic low ass bullshit trust issues

it's not as though your validation is needed

i'm waiting for your detailed generator conversion video on youtube....if u can pull it off,dollar will go to 1naira to the dollar grin

2 Likes

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Omoapena(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2023
Mr gazzuzz, How much does the cylinder weigh when it's filled up, and will the heavy load not affect the car performance in the long run?
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by NOwazobia: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2023
A Business man telling us that his product is safer... grin

What else was he expected to say, that his product is not safe so that he could lose the market.

I would have taken this seriously if it was coming from the fence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Omoapena(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2023
themanderon:
It's like this one has been paid to market cng cars. Much safer? What about in high impact crashes?

Any high impact that affects either the fuel tank or CNG cylinder will cause a severe damage to the car. none is safe when it comes to high impact.

Reason why fuel may seem to be less dangerous is because of where the fuel tank is installed...
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by numericalguy(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2023
tommy589:

I don't know if it is CNG or not,but gas powered cars were already in use in Ghana on my last visit 2007. I can't remember maybe it was fuel with lead/sulphur or option of the fully refined fuel ,most fuel stations offered alternatives fuel pump with different prices.

Una go just dey attack Nigeria because Obi lost the elections.

Gas Powered vehicles have been in use in Nigeria for over 20 years.
Gas Powered vehicles is not common in Nigeria, neither is it common in Ghana.
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by oneMalik: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Ooomo !

la cram la pour o .

nurey:
This CNG reminds me of secondary school inorganic chemistry
2 isopropyl-1-methyl-but-1-ene la cram la pour noni grin

Evidence says it all, the only accident of CNG is using low quality kits which causes rupture of cylinder but no fire
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by phr0nesis(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2023
samuelson06:

If he has a product to market and trust his product, allow him to do so. I don't see any wisdom in your name or comment.

What's wrong with someone proving that his product works? Many of you Nigerians are just sadists.
The bile in you is what's making you see condemnation in my comment. Where did you see me criticizing him? If you weren't filled with prejudice, you would have easily deduced that I was talking about the efforts he puts into marketing his product
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by tommy589(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2023
numericalguy:

Una go just dey attack Nigeria because Obi lost the elections.

Gas Powered vehicles have been in use in Nigeria for over 20 years.
Gas Powered vehicles is not common in Nigeria, neither is it common in Ghana.

Who is attacking Nigeria and what is my own with Obi or who becomes president. Is any Nigerian president going to stop,sanction or monitor governors from stealing monthly state and lg allocations and ensures dividends of democracy gets to the grassroots? Or stop National or State Assemblies from padding budgets and making juicy legislations for themselves

Back to topic. I saw many in Ghana 2007,where can I find gas powered filling station in Nigeria that existed 20 years ago?
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by obesse: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2023
Gazzuzz, how many of such cars have you bought and used in your lifetime?
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Octheman(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2023
My Gazzuzz did you have a station in Abuja ,pls dm the address, because my company is planning convertion thanks
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by soccerlite: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2023
Dididrumz:
Things like this should have been put in place already, before the hurried and planless removal of subsidy.

God bless you

But they won't, they have a pact with the devil.

To kill, steal and destroy

2 Likes

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by soccerlite: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Is better to go buy tokunbo follow come cng vehicle

All this conversion no make sense to me

Just like buying right hand and converting to left hand

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by soccerlite: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2023
themanderon:

He has imported conversion kits

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by windvane(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2023
GreaterFuture:
What is already a Standard in Ghana as far back as 2013, 2014...?
it has been in use in Lagos since 2008/9...most buses playing mowe ibafo runs on it

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by tnerro1(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2023
How widely used is this CNG cars in Europe and America, cause even when gas prices went up in Europe and America, we didn’t hear of CNG there.

Putting a customized gas cylinder in ur trunk don’t seem right to me. Why is it not embedded with the car? It looks like an after thought with the cylinder in the trunk ☹️
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by agyo(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2023
i have done that long before you, e no gree come. I have even post to him how unique Abuja Mechanic Village is- so fascinating. E still no gree.

In all, with your added voice, I am sure he is packing his things to come open a branch here very soon.

LordGuru1:
Gazzuz my guy! The sky is your limit. I forwarded you last thread to my Abuja WhatsApp Group, expect many Clients from Abuja axis soon.

In another News:

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by samuelson06(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2023
phr0nesis:

The bile in you is what's making you see condemnation in my comment. Where did you see me criticizing him? If you weren't filled with prejudice, you would have easily deduced that I was talking about the efforts he puts into marketing his product

Don't rub it on his face. We all know that right.
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by agyo(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2023
I have done that long before you, e no gree come. I have even post to him how unique Abuja Mechanic Village is- so fascinating. E still no gree.

In all, with your added voice, I am sure he is packing his things to come open a branch here very soon.

LordGuru1:
Gazzuz my guy! The sky is your limit. I forwarded you last thread to my Abuja WhatsApp Group, expect many Clients from Abuja axis soon.

In another News:

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2023
obesse:
Gazzuzz, how many of such cars have you bought and used in your lifetime?

Currently own 7
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by phr0nesis(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2023
samuelson06:

Don't rub it on his face. We all know that right.
Okay
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Blakjewelry(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2023
excanny:

Seems so. He's Paid or he has something serious to benefit from this propaganda
How is it a propaganda? He sees a business opportunity and he is taking advantage of it. The only problem with cng is the non availability nationwide. Not everybody will convert even if it's everywhere plus it is dual purpose so you can still run your petrol whenever you want, it's not everything una see una must only look through the negative glass.

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Blakjewelry(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2023
ThatCEO:

Well, since YouTube is the judge here, search for CNG explosion on the same YouTube.

I was nursing the idea of CNG. I even went for a quotation but once I saw the Al-Qaeda styled car bomb explosion, I calm down.
First off when you do research on cng, you will see the need for quality material especially the tank some people want to go for substandard which is not advisable, even at that it doesn't mean every substandard tanks explodes it's rare but just a precaution.

Secondly you get what you are looking for in YouTube search. Search for petrol car explosion or kitchen cooking gas explosion, you find tons of it doesn't mean it is regular occurrence. There are usually isolated cases but it will seems as if it is norm but it's not.

Currently people are using it in Benin because there is cng stations around, how many incidence have you heard about.

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2023
Blakjewelry:

First off when you do research on cng, you will see the need for quality material especially the tank some people want to go for substandard which is not advisable, even at that it doesn't mean every substandard tanks explodes it's rare but just a precaution.

Secondly you get what you are looking for in YouTube search. Search for petrol car explosion or kitchen cooking gas explosion, you find tons of it doesn't mean it is regular occurrence. There are usually isolated cases but it will seems as if it is norm but it's not.

Currently people are using it in Benin because there is cng stations around, how many incidence have you heard about.

How much did gazzuzz pay you for this response ? grin

Nice one

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2023
Blakjewelry:

How is it a propaganda? He sees a business opportunity and he is taking advantage of it. The only problem with cng is the non availability nationwide. Not everybody will convert even if it's everywhere plus it is dual purpose so you can still run your petrol whenever you want, it's not everything una see una must only look through the negative glass.

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Neoteny7: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
I am sure you wondering how i came to this conclusion?

For perspective the cylinder wall thickness of the type1 cylinders I usually use are between 6mm and 7mm thick.

Again the chassis (frame) of a regular passenger vehicle in the 1940s - 1960s cars had 1-2 mm body sheet metal, while in modern cars it usually doesn't exceed 0,6 - 0,8 mm.

The hardest components in a vehicle equipped with CNG are the engine , transmission, axles and the CNG tank/tanks.

Again CNG is combustible but has a lower flash point

High auto ignition temperature
CNG is less likely to auto-ignite on hot surfaces, since it has a high auto-ignition temperature (540 degrees centigrade) and a narrow range (5%-15%) of in flammability. It means that if CNG concentration in the air is below 5% or above 15%, it will not burn. This high ignition temperature and limited flammability range makes accidental ignition or combustion very unlikely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAFR9buj3bU

Crash test results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ExcJ7PaRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GhGiplJhAw?si=LunNFmon4BbuW441

Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85zPxf66aeg

So why is it required for drivers in some countries to exit their vehicles when refueling?

https://youtube.com/shorts/dvaUniF1fAw?si=XwwVXLdUbk9rm5FO
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by yinkeys(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Fire, post-collision safer
Really
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by bdon123(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2023
diportivo:

by all mean,stick to your field

by all means,advice every single person u know not to convert

by all mean,gtfoh with your pessimistic low ass bullshit trust issues

it's not as though your validation is needed

i'm waiting for your detailed generator conversion video on youtube....if u can pull it off,dollar will go to 1naira to the dollar grin
GAZZUZZ u are a road side mechanic that tinks he knows more than everyone else.Natural gas is my field n i hav years of xperience dealing wit it.I hav personally converted my petrol generator to LPG/petrol as far back as 2016.Its jst a change of carburettor to d gas burning one n its not a rocket science.U are not d only on3 wit knowledge on cars even though i do recognise u hav more knowledge than d average road side mechanic bt nevertheless u still are an upgraded road side mechanic.
My advice to anyone is do no convert ur vehicle yet.convert generators n machines bt dont trust this guys converting cars in naija uet until its proven beyond reasonable doubt to be safe.Gazzuz jst want to make money frm recommending or doing d job.

2 Likes

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by obesse: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2023
bdon123:

GAZZUZZ u are a road side mechanic that tinks he knows more than everyone else.Natural gas is my field n i hav years of xperience dealing wit it.I hav personally converted my petrol generator to LPG/petrol as far back as 2016.Its jst a change of carburettor to d gas burning one n its not a rocket science.U are not d only on3 wit knowledge on cars even though i do recognise u hav more knowledge than d average road side mechanic bt nevertheless u still are an upgraded road side mechanic.
My advice to anyone is do no convert ur vehicle yet.convert generators n machines bt dont trust this guys converting cars in naija uet until its proven beyond reasonable doubt to be safe.Gazzuz jst want to make money frm recommending or doing d job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N7.5b Local Car Purchase Loans Scheme On The Way / How To Raise A Car Loan? / Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.