Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage (2154 Views)

Inter Tribal Marriage Among Nigerians. / Have You Ever Had An Inter-Tribal/Racial/Religious Relationship Or Marriage? / What Are The Disadvantages Of Inter-tribal Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by Tribal: 1:37am On May 19, 2022
This is one of the interesting healthy interactions between the 3 tribes of Nigeria that has kept us a wonderful Nation despite challenges bedeviling the different parts of the Country. As wise people know that Nobody or Region on Earth is perfect, so awesome Nigerians still find ways to joke with one another and celebrate one another.

A lady who claims that many other ladies confirms that Yoruba guys are the sweetest and most loving exclaimed what she has discovered from her several discussions with other ladies access the Country. She said "YORUBA MEN ARE FAITHFUL!"
She also said "Igbo, Hausa men Protest As Igbo and Hausa girls go crazy for Yoruba boys (See fascinating details in Screenshots below)

YORUBA MEN ARE FAITHFUL! IGBO, HAUSA MEN PROTEST AS IGBO AND HAUSA GIRLS GO CRAZY FOR YORUBA BOYS (SEE FASCINATING DETAILS)
YORUBA MEN ARE FAITHFUL! Igbo, Hausa men Protest As Igbo and Hausa girls go crazy for Yoruba boys (See fascinating details)

Are you as shocked as I am? I can just imagine the huge smirk on the faces of Yoruba men right now.
As shocking as it sounds, Nigerian Twitter has been buzzing lately about the Yoruba tribe for different reasons. One of them is that Yoruba men have been Declared as the most faithful in Nigeria. Before you argue, kindly explain why or why not?

This comes as a huge blow to the Igbos who self-aclaimed to be the ones that knows how to take of women most, and never indulge in infidelity or Polygamy. Sadly, even the Igbo girls are running to Yoruba men much more now than ever. Corroborating this, some question why Chioma has found it impossible to leave Davido. Because she couldn't get such Sweetness from anyone else?
Image result
http://ng.dailyadvent.com/ettmt/2019/03/19/yoruba-men-are-faithful-igbo-hausa-men-protest-as-igbo-and-hausa-girls-go-crazy-for-yoruba-boys-see-fascinating-details/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by NutritionGuru: 1:38am On May 19, 2022
I concord! kiss
Like if you Agree, cry if you not.

10 Likes

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by ExoticPlanner(f): 1:40am On May 19, 2022
cheesy You wan make my Husband head dey swell now o! Well, I confess that I'm lucky to have him. God bless all good Yoruba Husband in JESUS' Name!

19 Likes

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by Freestainworld(m): 1:48am On May 19, 2022
Women and confusion, just give them another week, and the story will change, they may even tell you Fulani men are the sweetest.
Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by Tribal: 1:49am On May 19, 2022
grin I love the way Igbos and Yorubas joke, taunt each other and argue in healthy Competition. It has propelled both Tribes over the Years on Global Stage to try to outdo each other in Achieving Great things for Humanity, and that's so Cool! One Love to my wonderful Nigerian Brothers.

9 Likes

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by jasmeel: 1:57am On May 19, 2022
Na who do d research, You go fear research na.
Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by africanpride1: 2:00am On May 19, 2022
Undisputed!

Proudly Yoruba! Naturally born Great! If you know, you know!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by africanpride1: 2:41am On May 19, 2022
cool Who dey breathe!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by africanpride1: 3:00am On May 19, 2022
cool Who still dey breathe!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by africanpride1: 3:03am On May 19, 2022
Yoruba People! Happiest People!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by LordGuru1: 3:33am On May 19, 2022
Yes!!! Yoruba leads, others follow!

jasmeel:
Na who do d research, You go fear research na.
They are now arriving, and them go collect wotowotest here today.

7 Likes

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by DamianX: 9:47am On May 19, 2022
What does a Yoruba man have to offer apart from rotten ewedu that will make girls from other tribes sought after them
Make una Dy fool unaselves.
Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by emmanuelbrown26: 10:32am On May 19, 2022
DamianX:
What does a Yoruba man have to offer apart from rotten ewedu that will make girls from other tribes sought after them
Make una Dy fool unaselves.

Otochaaa a, comr lower d volume abeg, taken care of wives, just give to Igbos. What do an afonja husband offers aside what they call "Yoruba demons"
Yoruba man wey prick no dey dey one side.
Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by DamianX: 10:58am On May 19, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Otochaaa a, comr lower d volume abeg, taken care of wives, just give to Igbos. What do an afonja husband offers aside what they call "Yoruba demons"
Yoruba man wey prick no dey dey one side.

Inferiority complex Dy worry those people die na why them Dy aways create topics with lies to dick measure with great Igbos.

(Inferiority complex)^infinity

1 Like

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by emmanuelbrown26: 11:31am On May 19, 2022
DamianX:

Inferiority complex Dy worry those people die na why them Dy aways create topics with lies to dick measure with great Igbos.

(Inferiority complex)^infinity
One-on-one, an average afonja can't compete with an average dotman.com. I hv dem as colleagues, friends and associates.
In marriage, an afonja can't come near dotman.com, an afonja wey never womanize every iya basiha or iya ramuto finish na to care for en wife?
An average dotman. Com can starve for his wife and children to be OK while an afonja man won't even mind if d family dun chop, so far en dun faji finish. Person wey go leave face me i slap u but ready to buy cloths for owambe worth 100,000, is that not madness?
Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by Acidbath: 11:37am On May 19, 2022
Afonja men have a fetish for Delta women.

1 Like

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by gannod(m): 7:48pm On May 19, 2022
ExoticPlanner:
cheesy You wan make my Husband head dey swell now o! Well, I confess that I'm lucky to have him. God bless all good Yoruba Husband in JESUS' Name!

Amen! Amin e po

5 Likes

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by africanpride1: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2022
KipeDadiya:

Bro, Good evening. Your analysis got me …. Pls How true was that?
All very true, and Greatness runs in all Olukumi Blood (Yoruba Blood). Olukumis know thyself! Haven't you wondered why Hiphop Songs with Yorubas lyrics is ever melodius in the Ears of every Humanity. No matter the Country you go, you see those that don't even understand what is being said moving to the Melodius Yoruba Rythym. This is because their Soul understands the Language that our CREATOR Spoke with Adam and Eve, the Original Hebrew Language is Yoruba. The evidence is still very Visible in the Aramaic Hebrew and other Hebrew being Spoken today. The first Breathe of the CREATOR was into Adam the First Olukunmi then unto the rest of Humanity. There are White People inside we Black People, but their are not Black People inside white People because they don't have the Capacity to Carry us. They Descnded from us as their Father and Mother. The whole World is upside down Today because Satan got the White People to Break the Law of "Honour Thy Father and Thy Mother!"

But lately, our Yoruba youths were deceived because they don't know their own History. Yorubas are Specially Created Spiritual Beings, the Original Code of Pure Humanity's Creation is still Retained undiluted in Yorubas. Both ALMIGHTY CREATOR of Humanity and Satan value Yorubas as greatly Treasured Beings. Haven't you ever wondered?! Other African tribes created Churches just as Yorubas did to Serve CREATOR of Humanity but non of theirs was Internationally Enthroned and Celebrated as the Ones of Olukumis (means we Truly carry HIM unpolluted) The first 5 African Churches dominating the whole World and Reconnecting Humanity back to our CREATOR were founded by HIM through Yorubas. Other tribes Created Occults like Arochukwu, etc. Yetbthey remain Local forever, non of theirs is even National let alone Globally Grounded as the Ones of Created by Yorubas which even in the Western World has not just Africans but many White People all around the World as Members of the Occults which Yorubas Created. People are not fools, they know they truly uncommonly get Connected to the Spiritual Realm by through the Spiritual Establishment of Yorubas. Ask yourself why the Greatest African Pastors in the World are Yorubas and the Greatest African Occult (Ogboni Confratanity) in the World are Yorubas.

The True Greatness of Black Africa shall only fully Manifest when Yorubas wake up to fully Connect with the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth because Adam and Eve were Yoruba and the Original Hebrew Language was more Yoruba known as Olukumi (in those days before Satan raised deceivers against the. Olukumi People).

Even the current President of Ghana, Nana Akufo Ado, also idolizes Awolowo as a result of witnessing the Unprecedented Great Achievements which Nkwame Nkruma started implementating for Ghana after he started mingling the Great Obafemi Awolowo which resulted in the Wisdom and Passion of the Greatest African Sage ever liveth rubbing off on him. Many great Visions Azikwe's gang up against Awolowo didn't allow him to implement in Nigeria was passed to kwame Nkuruma. Till today, the Atomic Energy Electricity Generating Project that Awolowo inspired him to do for Ghanaians is still standing uncomplete today. The whole Area is named Atomic, even though the Atomic Project was immediately abandoned after death of Nkuruma, they still have the beautiful Staff Quarters, Hospital, Police Station, etc that was established to serve the Staffers there still being inhabited and maintained till date.

Sincerely, if Awolowo had become the President of Nigeria, by now Nigeria would have been more advance than many Western Countries. This is why the Colonial Masters are also being fingered to have hand in the Nigerian disunity back then.

As a matter of fact, the unprecedented change that happened to Kwame Nkwuruma after he started relating with Awolowo created in young Akufo Ado a special Interest to mingle and relate with Yorubas. He soon started dating a Yoruba lady, who he was determined to marry until his mom said he must marry from his Ashanti tribe. The mom said not even an Ewe tribe or any other Ghana tribe would be accepted except their very own Ashanti tribe. The relationship was so hard to break, finally they had the first Child together, name Oluwafunmilayo Akufo Ado. Even though Akufo Ado finally yielded to Pressure and married another lady, yet he doesn't joke with the current First Daughter of Ghana; Funmi Akufo Ado, his beautiful Yoruba daughter. You can Google the Name Funmi Akufo Ado to clear any iota of doubting Thomas in you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by africanpride1: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
It is height of Self-deception to think redundant Labour Party would perform miracles to better PDP and APC during National Election. Are Igbos the most senslessly selfish Satanic Self-deceitful people on Earth?! Their Self-deceitful over-bloated Ego and satanic Greed had made them to once again Destroy Nigeria's Chance of becoming Free from Under Fulani Bondage. Why makes them to sell the future of their next Generation into eternal Slavery? Azikwe did it! And even their younger Generation that is supposed to learn form History still do it again.

We know how Igbos controlled PDP right from the last Convention when the current PDP Chairman was manovoured into Office. How come same Igbos still collected Millions from Fulani Atiku to make him get the Presidential Ticket instead of Obi their brother? How can a People be so senselessly greedy to so cheaply selfishly sell their Chance of becoming President just like that that?! If Obi had been the PDP Flag bearer, APC would have had no Choice than to also field in a Southerner as their Presidential Flag Bearer too, knowing fully well that it is the Turn of Southerner to Lead Nigeria. My heart still bleeds because I vowed to Vote Obi thinking Igbos are not just hypocrites that could sell him so cheaply and enthrone same Fulani that has been slaughtering and marginalizing them from Adam.

Igbos are demonic Greedy Sad Souls that caused the Enslavement of Southern Nigerian to Fulanis, first by Azikwe going to submit to them as their Slave because of demonic Envy against Awolowo that took him as Fellow Southern Brother and even took an Oath with him to serve as his Vice in other to ensure that Southern Unity would Head the First Republic. The most shocking thing about Igbos is how they always deceitfully Twist Narrative and History to try to Pretend that they are the White and Just ones. Always quick to Paint others Black to masquerade themselves as good. A wise man once said "If you see an Igbo and see a Snake, quickly Kill the Igbo because Igbos is more satanically Dangerous than the most Venomous Snake."

2ndly, Fulanis never really knews how to use AK47 to Subdue a Nation until Satanic Greedy Igbos showed them by introducing National Bloodshed into Nigerian Politics on January 29, 1966. Not Fulanis, Not Yoruba Not Hausa, it was Igbos that Orchestrated the very First Truncation of Democracy in Nigerian and wantonly Shed Blood of Politicians of other Regions except their own. Why are Igbos' Souls so incorrigibly Consumed by Demon of Greed and Lasciviousness?! It was after this Incident that Fualnis knew that Terror or AK47 can Subdue a Nation, now they have mastered the Satanic Bloodshed Tactics that Igbos' introduced into a once Peaceful Nation. All the Blood of the Innocent Souls being killed by Fualnis since then till Date is on Igbos! The Blood of Nigerians killed and being Killed is Upon the head Igbo the Igbo Tribes that used their Satanic Greed the Show Fulanis how to Dominate a Nation through Bloodshed and power of Gun. May the CREATOR of Humanity Require and Avenge the Blood of Innocent Nigerians that has been Shed for these Greedy Satanic Sad Souls called Igbos!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by Hafizah(f): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yoruba guys are cool, especially those that are real educated.. Would love me some clean educated yoruba muslim guy..

4 Likes

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by LordGuru1: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hafizah:
Yoruba guys are cool, especially those that are real educated.. Would love me some clean educated yoruba muslim guy..
kiss Exactly! You will make the enemies have heartaches and Sleepless Nights with this Truth that you've said. Thanks dearest, ALMIGHTY shall bring your good Visions and Dreams to reality soonest.

I myself, my wife is Igbo. She literally begged me to marry her because she said she became irrecoverably scared of marrying Igbo guy ever since her wonderful Aunty's husband brutally killed her in USA out of unfounded Jealousy. Just because she earns more than him, inferiority Complex ate him up till he killed the innocent woman just like Osinachis's case. I then Googled highest Rate of African men that have Killed their wives in USA and Western World, I was utterly shocked to discover that almost all are Igbos. The over-bloated Ego in them is completely demonic and pathetic!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by virus05(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
africanpride1:
It is height of Self-deception to think redundant Labour Party would perform miracles to better PDP and APC during National Election. Are Igbos the most senslessly selfish Satanic Self-deceitful people on Earth?! Their Self-deceitful over-bloated Ego and satanic Greed had made them to once again Destroy Nigeria's Chance of becoming Free from Under Fulani Bondage. Why makes them to sell the future of their next Generation into eternal Slavery? Azikwe did it! And even their younger Generation that is supposed to learn form History still do it again.

We know how Igbos controlled PDP right from the last Convention when the current PDP Chairman was manovoured into Office. How come same Igbos still collected Millions from Fulani Atiku to make him get the Presidential Ticket instead of Obi their brother? How can a People be so senselessly greedy to so cheaply selfishly sell their Chance of becoming President just like that that?! If Obi had been the PDP Flag bearer, APC would have had no Choice than to also field in a Southerner as their Presidential Flag Bearer too, knowing fully well that it is the Turn of Southerner to Lead Nigeria. My heart still bleeds because I vowed to Vote Obi thinking Igbos are not just hypocrites that could sell him so cheaply and enthrone same Fulani that has been slaughtering and marginalizing them from Adam.

Igbos are demonic Greedy Sad Souls that caused the Enslavement of Southern Nigerian to Fulanis, first by Azikwe going to submit to them as their Slave because of demonic Envy against Awolowo that took him as Fellow Southern Brother and even took an Oath with him to serve as his Vice in other to ensure that Southern Unity would Head the First Republic. The most shocking thing about Igbos is how they always deceitfully Twist Narrative and History to try to Pretend that they are the White and Just ones. Always quick to Paint others Black to masquerade themselves as good. A wise man once said "If you see an Igbo and see a Snake, quickly Kill the Igbo because Igbos is more satanically Dangerous than the most Venomous Snake."

2ndly, Fulanis never really knews how to use AK47 to Subdue a Nation until Satanic Greedy Igbos showed them by introducing National Bloodshed into Nigerian Politics on January 29, 1966. Not Fulanis, Not Yoruba Not Hausa, it was Igbos that Orchestrated the very First Truncation of Democracy in Nigerian and wantonly Shed Blood of Politicians of other Regions except their own. Why are Igbos' Souls so incorrigibly Consumed by Demon of Greed and Lasciviousness?! It was after this Incident that Fualnis knew that Terror or AK47 can Subdue a Nation, now they have mastered the Satanic Bloodshed Tactics that Igbos' introduced into a once Peaceful Nation. All the Blood of the Innocent Souls being killed by Fualnis since then till Date is on Igbos! The Blood of Nigerians killed and being Killed is Upon the head Igbo the Igbo Tribes that used their Satanic Greed the Show Fulanis how to Dominate a Nation through Bloodshed and power of Gun. May the CREATOR of Humanity Require and Avenge the Blood of Innocent Nigerians that has been Shed for these Greedy Satanic Sad Souls called Igbos!
I think you should be rotting in hell right now cos the hate and envy is something else. You're free to talk about your biased history but don't compare with this generation because everyone has moved on but you keep wallowing in hate, bitterness and envy and that's why you'll keep being backward and never move foward in life. I blame your parents for giving birth to a re-t-a-r-d.

Below is a little info you should stuck into your braindead head.

For every one person that is a bigot, there are more than a thousand that are not, so keep on being backwards and stupid while others progress.
Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by africanpride1: 6:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Sincerely, my Respect and Love for real Northerners has tripled with the way they Proved their Faithfulness to Tinubu for his Loyalty to them in the Past regardless of those that called him fool then. The North has Proven to be truly Faithful Friend of Yorubas during the past few days. My Hope for Greater Nigeria was reNewed afresh.
God Bless Nigeria!

Please, before you argue the Point that Nigeria truly has a Chance to become a Great Country, Pause! Then use your own Brain to think, don't Chorus what has been deceitfully handed over to you by a very Selfish Deceitful Tribe that has always changed Narrative to Paint other Tribes Black and to always say Nigeira is a useless Country when they are actually the most satanic wicked deceitful Souls that Introduced unprecedented Bloodshed wickedness into this Wonderful Nation and still unrepentantly Continue in their satanic Deceptive Way of manipulating gullible ones.

First, know your History and Know the History of Nigeria your Country, and then know the History of Countries that has become Great in this World. The Truth is that Nigeria shall be Great!

All Countries that became great started Rough with ethnic and tribal misunderstanding just like it was happening between 1960 and 1966. Just at the beginning of 1966, the Real Enemy that was trying to use Deceitfulness to undermine every other Tribes fully showed their True Colour by Introducing unprecedented National Bloodshed into Nigeria Politics which was much an innocent Country then. To boost their demonic over-bloated Ego and Pride, they Shed innocent Blood of Leaders of all other Regions to Hijack the No 1 Position in the Country and forcefully Lord themselves over all other Tribes, being too Weak and Cowardly to follow Due Process to the Throne. After what they started backfired, they wanted to run away and the Remaining Tribes said no Way "you ain't going no where!" because they already brainwashed the side that has oil that they are brothers.

Between 1967 to 1970, they soon showed their True Satanic Colour of myopic over-bloated demonic Ego (of ever making Efforts to trample on others) to the side that has oil by Treating them with barbaric Contempt and unreserved Disdain such that the Oily Land Owners knew they were already 2nd Class Citizens on their own Father Land in the small new Nation that was even yet to be.

Questions: Which is the most ungrateful Tribe on Earth that benefits most from Every Parts of Nigeria by being allowed to have their shops and freely Trade yet wake up every Day raining Heavy Curses on our Beloved Nigerian Country just because they Satanic Plan to Enslave all other Tribes failed woefully right from 1960s?

Which most Cowardly Tribe on Earth yet calls Courageous Tribes cowards even though it has been proven again and again that they are nothing but chest-beaters whose so called War Lord dressed like a woman tail between his legs, urinating on his body as he ran away after leaving over 3 Million of his selfish people slaughtered?

Which Tribe couldn't wait for their own Time to rule but deceived other Nigerians to see Nigeria as irredeemable, yet first killed other Tribes' Leaders just to install their own Tribe? Which Tribe is always too Cowardly to Manup and persevere to the End during Election Process only to still be deceitfully Chest-beating and Claiming that they are the most Relevant in National Politics?

I say which Tribe ranted most claiming they suffered most under the current Administration and ever Claiming Marginalization and ever saying it is their Time for Presidency, yet they so Senselessly Selfishly sold their Brother and their Chance of ever becoming President to the Same they claim has been enslaving and brutally killing them since Independence?! I didn't mention any Tribe. Yet, now you know their 2nd Name is Hypocrites Personified!

Nigeria shall be Great and Every Tribe that genuinely sees other Nigerian Tribes as Brothers as Sisters, just as Northerners, Westerners and SouthSoutheners all see ourselves as True Brothers and Sisters shall surely Enjoy the Fruits and Fruitfulness of the Great Nigeria that has now Began. Don't ever be gullible to follow the selfish Deceitful Satanic Sad Souls to say evil Words about our Beloved Country again!

You and I don't have no other Country where to be 1st Class Citizen. So, let's stop Being deceived by those whose Souls have been eternally Enslaved by by demonic Greed, incorrigible Selfishness and myopic Self-centeredness. It is Wisdom to Believe in your Own Country. Those getting you to think Contrary are never your Friends but very Satanic Deceitful Enemy that wish you no iota of love or good whatsoever!

The World better get ready! The Giant of Africa has learned from the Past and has woken up from Slumber. Now, we shall be Respected by all other Countries in the World, we shall Unitedly Fulfill our Glorious Destiny as the most Populous Powerful Black Nation in the World. Northerners, Westerners, Southerners and others have Proven that Nigerians are truly Brothers and Sisters, you know in your heart that you Love me and I Love you too.

GOD Bless Nigeria!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by africanpride1: 6:20am On Jun 09, 2022
True to their evil incorrigible hidden Wickedeness, as you can see Virus05 a true Representative of The Virus Tribe that has been infecting Nigeria with their Deceitfulness and Betrayal even before independence has shown up. People should take note that we were on our own here Jeje, and that since the beginning of this Thread, no single Northerner abused or ever tried to undermine or belittle Yoruba Men because they don't feel so Insecured like the satanic Igbos ever with cancerous inferiority Complex and Hate for Yorubas because all they have eternally Dreamed, Strived and Died to achieve in Life, Yorubas has Achieved Globally and still Keep Achieving till Forever. This is the Genesis of Igbos unprovoked self-inflicted Hatred for Yourbas. They flooded this wonderful Thread with their usual wicked frantic Efforts to cast Aspersions on Person and Personality of we wonderful Yorubas. This is why I started opening their ever disgusting smelly Yash to the Whole World.

The incorrigible Pathetic Sad Soul below me is just like Azikwe his evil father that sold Southern Nigeria into this Bondage till today, and yet they are the one that cry most as if they were not the Selfish orchestrator of this One Nigeria. At Referendum conducted by the British Colonial Master to determine if the People want to be Ammagamated, Awolowo advised Azikwe as his Southern brother that he should Vote against Ammagamation with Stern Warning that Fulani North is never the same in Mentality with Southern Nigeria. But Azikwe being very Greedy Soul as all Igbos, Voted that South and North MUST be Ammagamated with Mission to deceive, enslave and Trample upon all other indigenous Tribes in the new Country. Unfortunately, the Igbos satanic Agenda has always backfired till date. Betrayal, Greed, Deceitfulness and Wickedeness is deeply rooted satanic Souls. Yet, they are the ones that Point accusing Finger to other far Better Tribes to accuse of what they Igbos exactly are.
virus05:

I think you should be rotting in hell right now cos the hate and envy is something else. You're free to talk about your biased history but don't compare with this generation because everyone has moved on but you keep wallowing in hate, bitterness and envy and that's why you'll keep being backward and never move foward in life. I blame your parents for giving birth to a re-t-a-r-d.

Below is a little info you should stuck into your braindead head.

For every one person that is a bigot, there are more than a thousand that are not, so keep on being backwards and stupid while others progress.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by Juliearth(f): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2022
ExoticPlanner:

smiley smiley see me blushing as if I am your in-law.

I am not Yoruba, but the assessment about yoruba men is absolutely true. I am not sure about the cheating part though, because I feel like quite a handful of them can be quite extreme with that. If you are however, lucky to find one whose head was carved well, then it'd be bliss all the way, just like ExoticPlanner.

7 Likes

Re: Research Shows Yorubas As The Most Sought-after For Inter-tribal Marriage by Padipadi(m): 6:01am On Feb 10, 2023
Yorubas are indeed great. I love their tribe

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo; Woman Delivers Horse In A Nigerian Church / Are Men That Cunny And Cruel / 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.