Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) (1123 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Man Shocked As Girl He Took Out On Date Run Away, Cos He Couldn't Pay Malt(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by LifestyleTonite: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2023
Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill on Date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6RTtdHjg0M
Re: Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by MMempire(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
We will also start the "split the bill" process in 9ja.

6 Likes

Re: Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
Mugu.

That is the only word.

A society where feminist prefer paying their bills.

She will learn very soon.
She will learn than in the food chain of women and strata of choice blacks rank lowest
She will learn that romance is a price you pay for.
No one will pay you because you look btful.

3 Likes

Re: Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by Kobicove(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
Culture shock!

Enjoy it grin

2 Likes

Re: Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by richiemcgold: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
She thinks say na naija she dey. She wanna reap where she didn't sow. Ole! Thief! Barawo!

9 Likes

Re: Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
LifestyleTonite:

Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill on Date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6RTtdHjg0M

U learn the very hard play! Don't playa
Re: Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by Angrigowt: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ole
Re: Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by Crucialgem(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Looool Nigeria men what have you guys done
Re: Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by majorgr: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2023
She no understand oyimbo culture ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ usually if they invite you for dinner or lunch they assume u dey come with your own bill and not necessarily say the brother weh she dey talk about they advance on her. They usually prefer to go out with you to eat and also to chat with you nothing romantic, so that they can connect and bound with you and get to know you especially if you're one way connected to them, for instance, work mate etc. Na one thin I notice here. So if she dey mistake am say the guy they scope her she is highly mistakenly. Here that's one way to get to know u and hear about your story, oyimbo like to hear about you. This one think say the boy wan toast her. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃOver entitlement mentality.

Like recently, I was discussing with a lady about a project and she invited me for coffee so we could chat more. Now, do I assume that she will pay for my cup of coffee? No! The moment I accept such an invitation, they assume I will be paying for my own cup of coffee. That's why a lot of Africans here don't get to bond with them, because we expect free things too much and also most African guys don't have what they call dick discipline. Because a white lady invited you or gave you a compliment doesn't mean she's into you, it's just a way to start a conversation so they can know who you are. Na so one Ghana boy almost land himself for trouble ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oyimbo tell am say I like your clothe the next thing the dude Don go dey take style dey scope the babe๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚he nearly enter problem.

1 Like

Re: Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by luminouz(m): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Another UK Parrot

I don't get it. Is it the food or the climate that makes these guys talk too much? I don't understand. Anytime I see any abroad thread, I know it's a UK japarian.

Una tatafo too much.

N.B: I didn't bother listening to her because I already know how the date went. She thought she was with a Nigerian guy and ordered for 6 plates of peppersoup and Nkwobi, with 5 takeaway. Became shocked when the oyibo paid for what he ate and asked her to pay hers. She opened her mouth in horror and three flies entered. Then she started screaming and reporting to YouTube.

The end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by etrange: 1:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Splitted? Please, the past tense of "split" is "split".

5 Likes

Re: Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by Gadafii: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Nigerian guys really tolerating a lot of bvllshits from naija girls, the wise one among aina guys obi better not to have anything serious with an average naija girl, take your three points and move on, you want to commit to her?? Your eyes go pepper

This girl here thinks sheโ€™s still dealing with a naija guy that will spend thousands of naira just to please her in a stupid date, wit the hope she will favor him and deliver the kpekus to him, when in reality she isnโ€™t going to deliver that kpekus to him after the stupendous spending

Meanwhile their is a hard core nighha who doesnโ€™t spend much in her and he gets the pusse steady, if you like continue to mumu yourself as a naija guy for this girl

Just very minuscule of them are truly worth it, unfortunately

1 Like

Re: Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by padi94(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2023
And she no fine self...

I no blame her, she has carried her mentality to the abroad
Re: Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) by 1Sharon(f): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2023
Whoever requests the date should pay ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Input To Calm Down / Give Ur Heart Away / Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.